Admission through Management Quota SIBM Pune
Admission through Management Quota SIBM Pune. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Pune 2022 is one of the many constituent institutes of Symbiosis International Deemed to be University (SIU) SIBM Pune is located at the picturesque Lavale village.
The institute is highly reputed not only in terms of academics but also with regard to the placements it provides. During the recent recruitment drive (2019-20) the institute witnessed the participation of over 90 companies from different sectors of the industry. Admission through Management Quota SIBM Pune
Keeping in mind the need for global exposure, SIBM Pune offers student exchange programs in collaboration with international universities like the University of Dauphine, Berlin School of Economics and Law, and Arizona. Admission through Management Quota SIBM Pune
The two-year full-time residential MBA is SIBM Pune’s flagship program, spread across four semesters and offering specializations in Marketing, Human Resource Management, Finance, and Operations Management. Admission through Management Quota SIBM Pune
The structure of the program is designed to give students the best in industry exposure and a nurturing classroom environment, to help them become the leaders of tomorrow, in the specialization of their choice.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) is ranked 22nd amongst all top B-Schools in India by NIRF Ranking 2020. SIBM Pune offers programs in the field of management at the postgraduate level, namely, MBA with four specializations.
About SIBM, Pune
|Year of Establishment||1978|
|Campus size||300 acres|
|Affiliated to||Symbiosis International University|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Accredited by||Grade “A” by NAACs|
|No. of seats for MBA||180|
|Annual fee for MBA||960000|
|Modes of education||Full-time|
Infrastructure of SIBM, Pune
Library – A central library of Symbiosis International (Deemed University) is accessible to students at SIBM Pune, which has excellent lending and reference facilities for books, journals, periodicals, CDs, video cassettes, and reports.
IT Infrastructure – By using advanced pedagogical methods such as live lectures, experiential learning, video streaming, and online projects on a Wi-Fi-enabled campus, students can excel in today’s information age. Additionally, it allows for a smooth flow of information between different stack holders.
Accomodation– There is a 600-seat auditorium and a Convention Center on-site, both with audio-visual equipment. Speakers from both the corporate and academic world have spoken at the Auditorium and Convention Centre for leadership talks and campus engagement programs.
Sport Facilities – Students can unwind and develop their overall skills at the cricket and football grounds. While the matches last long into the night, audiences cheer for their teams as they cheer for their institutes.
MBA Course Details
- Two year full time course
- Specializations: Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, and Operations.
- Other than these, there are various courses named: MBA (Innovation & Entrepreneurship), MBA (Leadership & Strategy), MBA Executive, PGDBM .
Eligibility for SIBM Pune for MBA
- Candidates must have passed minimum three year Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline awarded by any of the Universities recognized by UGC or AIU.
- The candidate must have minimum of 50% aggregate.
- Candidates appeared for the final year examination are also eligible to apply.
- Must apply to SNAP online entrance examination.
SIBM Pune Management Quota Fees
|Specializations||Total Fees (2 Years)|
|Marketing Management||INR 8,00,000/-|
|Finance Management||INR 8,00,000/-|
|Operations Management||INR 8,00,000/-|
|Human Resource Management||INR 8,00,000/-|
|Quantitative Finance Management||INR 7,30,000/-|
|Business Analytics||INR 7,30,000/-|
What is the selection procedure at SIBM, Pune?
Weights for Final Merit List for Admission to MBA Programmes Batch 2022-24
|SNAP Score out of 60 scaled down to 50||50|
|Group Exercise (GE)||10|
|Personal Interaction (PI)||30|
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||10|
Seats Intake for Direct Admission in SIBM, Pune
As per the UGC regulations, provided for reservation policy binding to the SIU(Symbiosis International University).
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Differently Abled *||3%|
|Kashmiri Migrants||2 seats per program|
Document Required for SIBM Pune Direct Admission
- SNAP/CAT Admit card
- SNAP/CAT Scorecard
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated online
- S. S.C. Mark sheet
- S. S.C. Passing Certificate
- HS.C. Mark sheet
- H.S.C. Passing Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Domicile Certificate
- Demand Draft for fee
- Caste certificate and validity certificate (wherever applicable)
- Proof of Nationality of India / Passport / Domicile /Nationality certificate
- Recent passport size colour photographs – 8 (Eight) copies
- Migration Certificate (Wherever applicable)
- Conduct and Character Certificate
- NRI Documents to verify NRI status (wherever applicable)
- Gap Certificate (Affidavit) (Wherever applicable)
- Transfer certificate / College Leaving Certificate from the Institution in which you had studied last
- Certificate of Medical Fitness by Registered Medical Practitioner on the letterhead
- Physically Handicapped certificate (wherever applicable)
Admission through Management Quota SIBM Pune
The “Top B School Admission” is the most trusted consultancy in India that offers you direct admissions for the courses. If you want direct admission in Welingkar “The Top B School Admission” is the best admission consultancy in India for Symbiosis MBA direct admission through management quota. Admission through Management Quota SIBM Pune