Direct Admission Symbiosis Pune Management Quota NRI Quota Seat
Direct Admission Symbiosis Pune Management Quota NRI Quota Seat. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Bengaluru MBA Admission 2023 application process is open.
SIBM Bangalore, a constituent management college of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University, has consistently recorded high gender diversity and strong placements over the years.
SNAP 2025 is the mandatory exam and commands high weightage in the MBA admission process at SIBM Bengaluru. Last date to apply for SNAP & SIBM Pune closes on November 24 and December 8, 2025 respectively.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
SIBM Bengaluru MBA Admission 2025 Open: Apply Now
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bengaluru is one of the key constituent MBA colleges of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University. Ever since its inception in 2008, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru has been striving to achieve excellence in imparting Management Education. The institute has a high gender diversity and has consistently registered strong placements over the years.
Sharing with , the key highlights and initiatives taken at SIBM Bangalore to keep the students industry ready, Dr Madhvi Sethi, Director of the B-school said, “Our unique proprietorial framework for curriculum development called “SC-IE-NCE” (Student Competency (SC), Industry Expectation (IE) New Course and Enhancement (NCE) enables students to quickly adapt to industry expectations and new trends in the corporate world. All our courses are designed keeping in mind the elements of Sustainability, Ethics, Analytics, Technology (SEAT) to accelerate the transformation of students from managers to future leaders.”
Candidates have to apply for SNAP 2025 exam with an application fee of Rs.1950/- and also have to apply for admission to SIBM Bangalore through the SNAP exam application form by paying additional application fee of Rs.1000/- per MBA program offered by SIBM Bangalore.
4. SIBM Bengaluru MBA Fees
SIBM Bengaluru Fees for MBA 2023-25 batch for each MBA program is shared below:
|Programme name||Fee Structure (Rs. in Lakhs)|
|MBA Quantitative Finance 2023-25||19.10|
|MBA Business Analytics 2023-25||19.10|
SIBM Bengaluru Seats for MBA 2023-25 batch
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Bengaluru has an intake of 180 students to its flagship MBA programme. One of the key features of the in determining the SIBM Bangalore seats are that 15% seats are available for international students over and above the sanctioned intake.
It adds to cultural diversity and enhances peer learning at the B-school. The programme wise SIBM Bengaluru MBA intake is shared below: Direct Admission Symbiosis Pune Management Quota NRI Quota Seat
|Programme name||Sanctioned Intake||Seats Over & Above Sanctioned Intake for Kashmiri Migrants & International Students|
|MBA||180||Kashmiri Migrants: 2 International Students: 15%|
|MBA Quantitative Finance||30||Kashmiri Migrants: 2 International Students: 15%|
|MBA Business Analytics||30||Kashmiri Migrants: 2 International Students: 15%|
SIBM Bengaluru Admission Eligibility Criteria for MBA 2023-25
- To meet the SIBM eligibility criteria, the candidate must hold a minimum a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% for SC/ST)
- A candidate appearing for the final year in graduation and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- One of the most important points in SIBM Admission Eligibility criteria is that the candidate should appear in SNAP 2022 exam and must score minimum cut off score in the entrance exam to become eligible for admission
- SNAP Test for MBA Admission in SCIT Pune
- MBA-PGDM Direct Admission to Delhi-NCR MAT Colleges
- SNAP Test for MBA IT Admission in SICSR Pune
- MBA Direct Admission Option in Top Colleges
- MBA Direct Admission in Top 25 Colleges of India
SIBM Bengaluru Admission Application Process 2023: How to Apply?
SIBM Bangalore Application Fee
Direct Admission Symbiosis Pune Management Quota NRI Quota Seat
|Programme Name||SNAP Exam Fee||SIBM Bengaluru Application Fee|
|MBA||Rs.1950/- + GST||Rs.1000/- + GST per program|
SIBM Bengaluru Admission Dates 2025
|Part-1: Apply & Appear in SNAP 2022||Important Dates|
|SNAP 2022 Registration Commences||August 4, 2022|
|SNAP 2022 Registration Closes||November 24, 2022|
|Admit Card Release on snaptest.org||December 05, 2022|
|SNAP 2022 Test 1||December 10, 2022; 1400 hrs to 1500 hrs|
|SNAP 2022 Test 2||December 18, 2022; 1400 hrs to 1500 hrs|
|SNAP 2022 Test 3||December 23, 2022; 1400 hrs to 1500 hrs|
|SNAP 2022 Result||January 10, 2023|
|Part-2: SIBM Bengaluru Admission2022||Important Dates|
|SIBM Bengaluru Last date to apply for MBA Admission 2023||December 8, 2022|
|Declaration of SIBM Bengaluru Shortlist for GE-PI-WAT||January 18, 2023|
|SIBM Bengaluru Selection Round for final admission 2023 comprising GE-PI-WAT||Phase-1: From February 03, to February 07, 2023 Phase-2: From February 10 to February 14, 2023|
|SIBM Bengaluru Merit List Announcement for MBA admission 2023||March 1, 2023|
|Program Commencement||June 6, 2023|
SIBM Bengaluru Admission Criteria 2023: Step by Step Process
- Step 1: The candidate must apply, appear and score the minimum required percentile in SNAP 2022
- Step 2: Candidates should pay the application fee for admission to SIBM Bengaluru along with paying the SNAP exam registration fees
- Step 3: Candidates are called for GE-WAT-PI Round from among the candidates who have a valid SNAP score, who have applied for admission to SIBM Bengaluru and who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the programme
- Step 4: Final selection round will be held separately by SIBM Bengaluru
- Step 5: After the GE-PI-WAT round, final admission offers will be made to successful candidates. Admission offer will be based on the weightage awarded to SNAP score, GE, WAT, and PI marks. Offer letters will be sent to the mailing address provided in the application form as also by email.
SIBM Bangalore admission
Symbiosis Bengaluru admissions are open for students who wish to pursue management education. For the SIBM MBA Admissions, candidates must have valid SNAP scores.
Students can check out the eligibility, selection criteria, and SIBM Bangalore Cut off criteria listed below. Direct Admission Symbiosis Pune Management Quota NRI Quota Seat
SIBM Bangalore eligibility criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks is required for candidates to apply for admission.
- SIBM eligibility guidelines for the MBA executive program require a work experience of at least 2 years
SIBM Bangalore admission criteria:
- SIBM Bangalore’s shortlisting criteria are based on SNAP Scores. It is also important for the applicants to satisfy the Symbiosis Institute Bangalore SNAP Cut off.
- Candidates will then be called for a Group Exercise, Personal Interview, and Writing Ability Test.
- The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in these rounds, academic performance, work experience (if any), and extracurricular activities.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Graduation transcripts
- Entrance exam scorecard
- Work experience certificates (if applicable)
- Passport-sized photograph
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
SIBM Bangalore campus
SIBM Bangalore is located in the Electronic City Phase I, about 18 km from the city center. SIBM Bangalore campus area is about 11 acres. Some of the infrastructure facilities provided by SIBM Bangalore are: Direct Admission Symbiosis Pune Management Quota NRI Quota Seat
- A world-class academic block that houses lecture halls, seminar rooms, and an auditorium
- Separate hostel amenities for boys & girls.
- A gymnasium and a swimming pool for the students’ recreation and fitness
- A cafeteria that serves delicious food from all cuisines
- A medical Center with a full-time doctor and a nurse to take care of the students’ health
- Transport facilities to pick up and drop off the students from the campus to different parts of the city.
- The library at SIBM Bangalore is one of the best-stocked libraries in the city. It has many books, journals, and magazines on all subjects.
SIBM Bangalore hostel
Symbiosis Bangalore hostels are spacious and comfortable, with all the necessary amenities. The hostels have 24-hour security, and the staff is always available to help with any problems. Below mentioned are the key points: Direct Admission Symbiosis Pune Management Quota NRI Quota Seat
- There are four hostels on the SIBM Bangalore campus- two for men and two for women.
- The hostels have a total occupancy of over 500 students
- There are different types of rooms available, including single, double, and triple occupancy rooms
- The SIBM Bangalore hostel fees for twin sharing are 1,22,600 per annum, and for triple, sharing is 1,14,000 per annum
- The hostels have a mess that serves food at a subsidized rate for all residents. SIBM Mess Fees is INR 78,000.
- The hostel and mess fees are the same for national and international students.
- Several other facilities are available to residents, including laundry, Wi-Fi, and 24-hour security.
Q. What is the SIBM Bangalore review?
A. The SIBM Bangalore review is quite positive, and students who have studied there have had great experiences. The placements are excellent. Overall, it is a great institute to study management courses.
Q. How is the Life at SIBM Bangalore?
A. Life at SIBM Bangalore is very good. The campus is very beautiful. And students have access to various facilities. Apart from academics, we are encouraged to involve in various extracurricular activities. So, overall, I would say that life at SIBM Bangalore is very good.
Q. What is the SIBM Bangalore address?
A. The address is” 95/1, 95/2, Hosur Rd, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100″.
Q. Is SIBM Bangalore worth joining?
A. Yes, SIBM Bangalore is worth joining because it offers great education and career opportunities. The faculty is excellent, and the campus is beautiful. In addition, many companies recruit from SIBM Bangalore, so students have good job prospects after graduation. Overall, it is a great choice for students pursuing management studies.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Course fee structure
|MBA – Finance||800000||2 years|
|MBA – Marketing Management||800000||2 years|
|MBA – Human Resource Management||800000||2 years|