MDI Gurgaon Management Quota Seats
MDI Gurgaon Management Quota Seats. Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon, one of the top ranked and AACSB Accredited business schools in India, offers diverse full time PGDM Programs which include PGDM, PGDM-HRM, PGDM-IB and PGDM-Business Analytics. MDI Gurgaon Management Quota Seats Direct Admission in MDI
MDI will accept only CAT and GMAT Scores for Admissions 2024. Based on past trends, the expected CAT cut off for MDI is between 93-95 percentile. Application for MDI Admission 2024 is open from September 26, 2023. MDI Gurgaon Management Quota Seats. Direct Admission in MDI MBA Program
MDI Gurgaon Admission 2024: Important Dates
The first step to participate in MDI Gurgaon Admission Process 2024 is to apply for CAT 2024 and also apply to MDI Gurgaon separately. Following are the key dates for MDI Gurgaon Admission process 2024 MDI Gurgaon Management Quota Seats
|MDI Gurgaon Admission 2024 Time Line||Key Dates||Comments|
|Register & Apply for CAT 2023||From Aug 2 to Sep 21, 2023||CAT score is accepted by MDI|
|CAT 2023 Exam Date||Nov 26, 2023||Take CAT 2023 at test centre|
|MDI Gurgaon Admission Application 2024 Start date||September 26, 2023||Apply online only|
|Last date to apply for MDI Admission 2024||November 24, 2023||Don’t Expect Extension|
|MDI Gurgaon Short List Announcement for final selection round 2023||February 2024, 1st week||After Declaration of CAT 2023 Result in Jan 2024 first/ second week|
|Final Selection PI Round||February to April 2024||Need to score high in PI Round|
MDI Gurgaon Admission Criteria 2024: Salient Points
Here are the key highlights of MDI Gurgaon Admission 2024 process:
Acceptable Entrance Exams
MDI Gurgaon will accept only CAT 2023 and GMAT exam score to shortlist the candidates for final selection round.
MDI Gurgaon Cut Offs
MDI Gurgaon cut offs are not declared. However, going by the past trends, MDI Gurgaon cut offs may have a range between 93 and 95 percentiles in CAT 2023 for admission 2024. MDI Gurgaon MBA Management Quota Admission
MDI Gurgaon Shortlist Criteria
- MDI Gurgaon shortlist criteria consider Academic score of candidates, Work experience,
- Diversity, along with the CAT Exam score cut offs.
- Shortlisting of candidates for the GDPI process will be done on the basis of the details provided in the application form and their CAT scores.
Final Selection Round at MDI Gurgaon has components like Group Discussion, Written Test and Personal Interview. Final Admission offer is based on all the above parameters in final selection round at MDI Gurgaon. MDI Gurgaon Management Quota Seats
The Shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process between February and April 2024 at a centre in one of the following cities: Bangalore, Gurugram, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai. Centers other than Gurugram are tentative. MDI Gurgaon Management Quota Seats
The final selection of the candidates will be based on weightages of CAT-2023/valid GMAT score, PI, Academic merit, academic diversity, work experience and social diversity etc. MDI Gurgaon MBA Management Quota
- MDI Gurgaon MBA Management Quota
- MDI Gurgaon MBA Management Quota
- NRI Quota in IMT Ghaziabad Direct Admission
- IMT Ghaziabad MBA Direct Admission
- IMT Management Quota Seat for Direct Admission in MBA
MDI Gurgaon Admission 2024: Final Merit List Generation
|Final Selection 2024 Component||Weightage Percentage|
|CAT 2023 Score||55%|
|Application Score (Includes Class X & XII score, Academic Diversity, Gender Diversity, Work Experience)||15%|
|Personal Interview (PI)||30%|
*Weightages are subject to change
Eligibility and Admissions Process
These are the eligibility criteria set by the MDI Gurgaon. If you are planning to get direct admission in MDI Gurgaon under management quota seats then you also have to fulfill the following criteria.
|Select Narsee Monjee MBA Direct Admission||Narsee Monjee MBA Direct Admission|
- The applier has to clear their 10 and 12 with a minimum of 50% of marks.
- The applicant needs to be Graduated from any stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized University which is corporate by the central or state or established under section 3 of UGC.
- The applicant will be selected by the process of GDPI so the applicant has to appear for the exams XAT, CAT, GMAT, and CMAT.
- The final selection will be done by the committee according to marks obtained in CAT 2022.
- After every round, the shortlisted aspirant will be called for group discussion and personal interviews and the committee will also see their extracurricular activities, academic diversity, and work experience.
Following is the fee structure for each program at MDI Gurgaon. Please note that direct admission in MDI Gurgaon under management quota seats in MDI Gurgaon will cost an additional amount to regular college fees. You should consult with an MBA counsellor regarding the same before applying. Also, a bank loan is available for MDI Gurgaon from most banks in India. MDI Gurgaon Management Quota Seats
|PGDM||Rs 23,47,400 lakhs|
|PGDM Executive||Rs 15,35,000 lakhs|
|Fellowship Program||Rs 2,33,000 lakhs|
How to get Admission to MDI Gurgaon?
Admission to MDI College is not easy as everyone thinks. To be admitted to the MDI the students have to clear some entrance processes from which they can get admission to the College.
- The students who have to take admission should need to clear the Common entry admission test (CAT) for the course PGDM.
- After the CAT exam, the students have to reach college for Group discussions, personal interviews, and Extempore.
- MDI conducts 650 test centres all over India in 144 cities.