Master of Business Administration is a postgraduate degree that is awarded to students who have mastered the study of business. Management programs are considered to be among the most prestigious ones in the world to top MBA colleges direct admission process. Students of MBA programs study the theory and application of business and management principles.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Salient Features of M.B.A:
- Self-assessment. Foundation building begins with self-assessment.
- Career planning and research.
- Strengthen candidacy
- Research schools.
- Complete standardized tests.
How to select the best B School?
There are 1000-plus B-schools in India and half a dozen rankings to boot; notwithstanding the numerous claims and counter-claims in the print and/or electronic media. All of these seem to be true at first sight but it really is a Hobson’s choice to decide which one to select and which one to prune out from the wannabe list. Following is an exhaustive list of governing parameters in order of importance, for a student to decide the B-school best suited to his/her interests and competence. Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission Process
High-ranked institutes selection process:
( Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission Process )
Management is a test of your attitude, aptitude and approach. The right combination of these three is a must to get through. Prowess- the most comprehensive program for management preparation. Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission Process Most students are attracted to management education at top business schools because of the high pay packages they get at the end of it. Sure, it is a brilliant career to pursue, but if the ultimate aim is to stuff your pockets, might just cut a sorry figure in a future life or, for that matter, even in your group discussions or your personal interviews. Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission Process
Eligibility criteria of management course:
( Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission Process )
- Indian citizens as wells as international students are eligible to pursue a management courses in India.
- Students who wish to join a management course must note that a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university is mandatory to be eligible for the admission process.
- The minimum percentage required in the Bachelor’s degree to take up an MBA course varies from 45% – 60%.
- A valid score in any of the management entrance exams such as CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ NMAT etc.
Most important entrance examination for management course:
- Common Admission Test (CAT).
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT).
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT).
- Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP).
- NMAT by GMAC.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT).
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Exam.
- AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) ATMA is also a national-level management entrance test.
Top lists of colleges for management colleges:
- Xavier’s Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- International Management Institute, Delhi
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- Institute of Rural Management, Anand
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad
- TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- LN Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nasik
- ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy
- FORE School of Management, Delhi
- Institute of Financial Management and Research, Chennai
- Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune
- Faculty of Management Studies, BHU Varanasi
- Master of Finance and Control, University of Delhi
- Management Group, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- MHROD and MIB, Delhi School of Economics, Delhi
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
How Business Administrative help to grow in business?
This course will enable you to critically evaluate core theories, models, and concepts of leadership. In addition, you will learn the best practices and skills used in a professional environment, focusing on how to become an effective human resource practitioner using practical leadership skills.
Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission Process You will develop an understanding of how competitive advantage for organizations can be gained through developing people in practice; performance management; managing talent; change management and the role of HR analytics in supporting development and performance management.
This will develop your understanding of operations and performance management. You will be able to critically evaluate the effects of the growing influence of a global economy and its effect on the performance and operations management of multinational companies.
You will learn how to analyze the principles and trends in performance measurement and control. You will develop an understanding of how the operations and IT functions contribute to an organization’s competitiveness, strategic direction, and change management.
Highlights of management courses specializations:
It is typically a two-year program that aims at making a candidate possess expertise in various aspects of business administration and an expert for one. In the first year of management, the main focus is on giving students a brief idea about various subjects of management. In the latter part of the first year, they are also introduced to the specialized areas from which they shall choose the area they want to specialize in. Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission Process
- Management in Finance.
- Human Resource Management.
- Management in Information Technology (IT).
- Logistics Management.
- Management in Marketing Management.
- Management in Business Management.
- Management in Rural Management.
- Management in Healthcare Management.
- Management in Hospitality.
- Management in the Aviation sector and many more.