Fore Management Quota Seat | Direct Admission in FSM, Delhi | NRI Quota Seats in MBA for Batch 2024-26
Fore Management Quota Seat | Direct Admission in FSM Delhi. Now you can get direct admission to FORE School of Management (FSM), Delhi through FORE Management Quota Seat. Call us for MBA/PGDM admission – Foundation for Organisational Research and Education, Fore School of Management is located at the heart of the city of South Delhi, the institute started functioning in the year 1981 as a Non-profit Institution.
From the beginning, only the FORE School of Management started working with different industries and started different PGDM programs as per the industry’s standards and requirements.
Apply for Management Quota Seat Admission
FORE school of management is Ranked 5th position in the top 10 Business schools in Delhi NCR, it provides the best world-class educational environment to the students so that, the student can develop various skills like Decision-Making, Problem-solving skills, managerial qualities, good communications, and analytical reasoning skills. Fore Management Quota Seat | Direct Admission in FSM Delhi
The high-quality faculties and Morden infrastructure and technology are capable enough to Make future ready managers.
Direct admission to FORE or Management quota seats in Fore School of Management
Accreditation and Approvals
- FSM is AACSB Accredited Institute.
- FSM Delhi is also Approved by the All-India Council of Technical Education to conduct classes in different Domains and specializations.
- FSM received an NBA (National Board of Accreditations) certified Institution.
- FORE comes under the SAQS Accredited School.
PGDM Programs at FORE School of Management
PGDM General Program is a 6 Trimesters program where students have to learn 60 credits of course and after completion of Term 3, from term fore to 6 in the second-year students have to choose elective courses among marketing, human resource, financial management, operation, international business, etc. it also offers dual specialization in, students can choose up to two specializations. Fore Management Quota Seat | Direct Admission in FSM Delhi
PGDM International Business
PGDM IB or Post Graduate Diploma in Management- International Business is running successfully since 2007, as we already mentioned in the above paragraph, the FORE School of Management started working with industries requirements, so as per the requirement of industries FSM, Delhi started this program, at that time when retail, e-business, operation and supply chain management is the highly demanded sectors in terms of the professional and skilled employee, companies are dependent on colleges like FORE providing skilled employee. Fore Management Quota Seat | Direct Admission in FSM Delhi
Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Analytics.
From the very beginning of the program, students can learn the emphasized manner of Big Data Analytics, nowadays data is fuel for all industries, and it helps in customer acquisition till coatomer management. It’s a new and Digital India. Where professionals have to deal with a big number of databases, every year almost 17 Lakh job opportunities are coming into this sector, that is why all institutions are focusing to provide trained and skilled employees in this sector, the demand for highly skilled and qualified professional is very high. So, you can say it’s a highly growing sector in the coming days. Fore Management Quota Seat | Direct Admission in FSM Delhi
PGDM Financial Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management offers a wide range of financial knowledge in investment banking, students can get an opportunity in investment banking and market research in the financial sector. It’s a two-year full-time program to cater to the growing requirements of the sector and to provide skilled, knowledgeable, and trained professionals to the industries as per their requirements.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Fellowship Program in Management is an AICTE Approved program for researchers and scholars, it’s a four-year full-time program, Applicant should admit to this program from various academic backgrounds, FSM offers various specializations under this program like Marketing, operation, Finance, Information technology, organizational behaviour, and human resource, International Business, Communications, etc.
Eligibility for FORE PGDM Programs
- Any graduate with at least 50 % marks in graduation.
- Students Appearing for their final year can also be eligible to apply.
- 0 to 3 years of work experience with good organization.
- Must appeared for CAT/ XAT/ GMAT
- To check the Eligibility for GMAT Score students must check the institute’s website using the below link https://www.fsm.ac.in/admissions-in-pgdm-financial-management
To check your eligibility for FORE management quota seats, or Direct admission – you can call or and connect with our expert MBA counsellor Mr. ANKIT MISHRA.
Program-wise Intake in FORE, Delhi
- PGDM- 180
- PGDM IB-120
- PGDM FM- 60
- PGDM BDA- 60
Minimum Required Cut-off for FORE School of Management is
- CAT – 92 Percentile
- XAT- 89.9 Percentile
- GMAT -700 Score. (It may vary every year as per the applicants applying through GMAT)
- It’s a merit-based Admission Process.
- Minimum 60 % in class X.
- Minimum 60% in Class XII.
- Minimum 50 % in graduation is a Must (graduation should be any discipline can eligible to apply for FORE School of Management.
- Application form will be available on the institute website in September.
- Students need to fill out the common application form for all PGDM Programs.
- If students can meet the cut-off of the college (Entrance exam score)
- Students will receive the communication for the Personal Interview and Extempore process based on their exam score in CAT/XAT/GMAT.
- After assessment of EXAM Score and performance of the students in Personal Interview the final offer should be made.
Fee Structure for PGDM Programs
|General Admission Category||Rs.16,98,000|
(Sixteen Lakh Ninety-Eight Thousand Only)
|4 equal instalments of Rs.4,24,500 each|
|Company Sponsored Category||Rs. 21,22,500|
(Twenty-One Lakh Twenty-Two Thousand Five Hundred Only)
|4 equal installments of Rs. 5,30,625 each|
- Fully Air-conditioned and the non-air-conditioned hostel is available nearby campus.
- Students can opt for Single, double, or triple sharing rooms.
- Health facility like Rockland hospital is behind the institute.
- Mess is operational from 8 Am to 9.30 PM.
- Laundry service is free of cost for students.
- Lots of Tea/Coffee stalls are there in the nearby area.
- There is no compulsion to live in college hostels only.
- Students can reside in different Paying Guest facilities available nearby.
- Hostel and Campus is WIFI enabled.
- Institute has a big library where you can learn different books from all good authors.
- Bloomberg Lab setup is there in FORE school of management for Finance students.
- FORE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, Adhitam Kendra” B-18, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110016 (India), Near IIFT and IMI Delhi
- 10 Km from Indira Gandi International Airport
- 16 Km from New Delhi Railway Station
- Nearest metro station is Hauz Khash.
- Local Market – Katwaria sarai, hauj Khas, Green Park.
- Nearest Hospital – Rockland
- Nearest PVR – PVR Priya and PVR Anupam
- Nearest Shopping Mall – Ansal Plaza near Safdarjung Enclave, select city walk Saket
- Nearest Hangout Place – Haujkhas Village.
Placements @ Fore School of Management
- Highest International Package – 41 Lakhs as per the year 2022.
- Highest Domestic Package- 23.5 Lakhs as per the year 2022.
- Average Package – 14.04 Lakhs as per the year 2022.
- Median Package- 13.52 as per the year 2022.
Sector-wise Placement Distribution
- MR & Consulting -23 %
- IT/ITES- 30 %
- FMCG/FMCD/Automobiles- 12 %
- Others – 10 %
- BFSI – 25 %
- ICICI Bank,
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Tres Vista Financial Services
- Axis Bank
- Deloitte USI
- KPMG GS
- EY GDS
- Euromonitor International
- Maruti Suzuki
- Hyundai Motor India Ltd
- TVS Motor Company
- Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles Ltd.
- Tata Motors
- INDAG Rubber Pvt. Ltd
- ANAND Group
- DHL Express
- Reliance Retail
- Addverb Technologies
- Ques 1. When will the application form for the PGDM program for Batch 2023 be available?
Ans. Application for PGDM 2023 Batch will be available on the institute website after the 18th of August for detailed information you can check the institute website https://www.fsm.ac.in/
- Ques 2. How old BDA program is at the FORE School of Management?
Ans. FORE Started the BDA program in the Year 2017
- Ques 3. Is there any management quota in the FORE School of Management?
Ans. No, you cannot check information regarding Management quota seats on the Institute’s website, yes there are corporate-sponsored seats at the FORE school of management but after completing your degree under the corporate-sponsored quota you are not eligible to participate in campus placements.
- Ques 4. Is it mandatory for students to take Hostel accommodation provided by Institute?
Ans: No, the FORE school of management’s Program is non-residential, so students can accommodate themselves anywhere in a nearby area so that they can attend the late evening guest lectures also.
# To know about FORE Management quota seats/Admission process, you can call us at- Our MBA expert ANKIT MISHRA will guide you through the process for NRI quota seats in FORE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT.
FORE School of Management is a reputed B-school located in Delhi it comes under the top 5 Private B Schools in the Delhi NCR region, the only college after IIFT providing PGDM/MBA in International Business as a Major specialization in Delhi NCR Region, You may contact us for Direct Admission in MDI Gurgaon and management quota in IMI Delhi, also check your eligibility for other top MBA/PGDM Colleges Get Direct Admission in College!
What’s New in FORE School of Management?
FORE Delhi PGDM, PGDM IB, PGDM FM, and PGDM BDA admission 2024 are open and interested candidates can apply through the official website of the institute. CAT 2023 Admit Card will be released on November 7, 2023 and the exam is scheduled for November 26, 2023. XAT 2024 registration has begun, and the last date to apply is November 30, 2023, and the exam is scheduled for January 7, 2024. GATE 2024 exam is scheduled for February 3, 4, 10 and 11, 2024.
- FORE School of Management PGDM Admission Process
- MBA Admission Fore School Of Management Delhi
- Management Quota Admission for MBA in Top Rated B-Schools
- Top Colleges for Management Quota MBA Admission
FORE School of Management Admission Stories
|Name||Entrance Exam||Percentage in Exam||Work Experience||Graduation score||Link|
|Amitanshu Singh||CAT & XAT||86.5 & 86||Fresher||75.1||Read More|
|Shivangi Singh||XAT||89||Fresher||78||Read More|
|Rohit Taxak||CAT||89.98||IBM India Pvt Ltd, 15 months, application developer||7.21||Read More|
|Paras Mehta||XAT||80||Urban Clap, 2 months, Sales Associate||5.7||Read More|
|Shreya Bansal||CAT||89.09||Fresher||6.985||Read More|
|Piyush Grover||CAT||88||RBS, 1 Year, Analyst||86.8||Read More|
|Akshit Aggarwal||CAT||90||Fresher||86%||Read More|
|Khayati Chadha||CAT||76.72||Fresher||95||Read More|
|Rohit Goel||CAT||85||Ahluwalia Contracts India LTD.( 17 months )||63||Read More|
|Abhay Kundlia||CAT||87||Fresher||77||Read More|
|Souparna Palit||CAT||84.04||Fresher||69.5||Read More|
|V Anoop||XAT||89.1||Fresher||91.25||Read More|
FORE School Admission Important Dates 2024
|CAT 2023 Registration Starts||August 02, 2023|
|CAT 2023 Registration Closes||September 20, 2023|
|CAT 2023 Admit Card Release||November 07, 2023|
|CAT 2023 Exam Date||November 26, 2023|
|XAT Registration Opens||July 15, 2023|
|XAT Registration Closes||November 30, 2023|
|Last Date for XAT Application through GMAT / GRE||December 31, 2023|
|XAT Exam Date||January 07, 2024|
|Online Application Re-opens after CAT Result||December 22, 2023|
|Last date to apply for FORE admission||January 31, 2024|
|Shortlist Announcement||February 2024|
|Personal Interview Process (PI)||February to March 2024|
|Declaration of Result||April 2024|
|Program Commencement||June 2024|