MBA Management Quota Admission| SIBM Pune 2024
MBA Management Quota Admission| SIBM Pune 2024. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune MBA admission 2023 has opened with the start of SNAP registration process. One of the highly ranked MBA colleges, SIBM Pune will accept only SNAP exam scores.
MBA Management Quota Admission| SIBM Pune 2024 Apart from applying for SNAP exam 2022, you need to apply for Symbiosis Pune for MBA admission through the SNAP application form.
Last date to apply for SNAP & SIBM Pune closes on November 24 and December 9, 2022 respectively MBA Management Quota Admission| SIBM Pune 2024
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
One of the top 20 B-schools in India, as per NIRF Ranking 2022, Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune is a high RoI MBA college with average salary of more than Rs.23 LPA in placement 2022.
SIBM Pune MBA admission 2023 is open now with an application fees of Rs.1000. The MBA admission 2023 at SIBM Pune has opened with the opening of registration for SNAP 2022 on August 4, 2022.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune is one of the key constituent MBA colleges of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University. MBA Management Quota Admission| SIBM Pune 2024
SNAP 2022 is the mandatory exam for SIBM Pune MBA admission 2023 and it does not accept CAT or XAT exam score. MBA Management Quota Admission| SIBM Pune 2024
Last date to apply for SNAP exam is November 24, 2022 and for SIBM Pune admission 2023 the last date to apply is December 9, 2022. MBA Management Quota Admission| SIBM Pune 2024
Candidates have to apply for SNAP 2022 exam with an application fee of Rs.1950/- and also have to apply for admission to SIBM Pune through the SNAP exam application form by paying additional application fee of Rs.1000/- per MBA program offered by SIBM Pune.
SNAP exam dates are December 10, 18 & 23, 2022 and the exam will be a computer based test of one hour duration. MBA Management Quota Admission| SIBM Pune 2024
Read the article below to check the SIBM Pune Admission Process, key USPs, Fees, Placements, cut offs and other details. MBA Management Quota Admission| SIBM Pune 2024
SIBM Pune Admission 2023: Important Dates
Below are the key dates for SIBM Pune MBA admission 2023. The schedule is divided in two parts – the first part includes the key dates to apply, appear in SNAP 2022 exam and the second part includes the important dates for the SIBM admission process 2023.
|Part-1: Apply & Appear in SNAP 2022||Important Dates|
|SNAP 2022 Registration Commences||August 4, 2022|
|SNAP 2022 Registration Closes||November 24, 2022|
|Admit Card Release on snaptest.org||December 05, 2022|
|SNAP 2022 Test 1||December 10, 2022; 1400 hrs to 1500 hrs|
|SNAP 2022 Test 2||December 18, 2022; 1400 hrs to 1500 hrs|
|SNAP 2022 Test 3||December 23, 2022; 1400 hrs to 1500 hrs|
|SNAP 2022 Result||January 10, 2023|
|Part-2: SIBM Pune Admission2022 Important Dates|
|Last date to apply for MBA and MBA(I&E) programmes at SIBM Pune||December 9, 2022|
|Declaration of GEPIWAT shortlist for MBA and MBA(I&E) programmes at SIBM Pune||January 14, 2023|
|GEPIWAT Process for MBA and MBA(I&E) programmes at SIBM Pune||Phase I – 27,28,29,30,31 January 2023|
Phase II – 3,4,5,6,7 February 2023
|Declaration of First merit list and first wait list for MBA and MBA (I&E) programmes at SIBM Pune||February 21, 2023|
|Last date for payment of fees for the first merit list for MBA and MBA(I&E) programmes at SIBM Pune||March 8, 2023|
|Program Commencement||June 7, 2023|
3. SIBM Pune MBA Programmed Offered
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Pune offers 2 years full time MBA and 2 years full time MBA (Innovation and Entrepreneurship) and Executive MBA programme for working professional offered during weekends. MBA offered at SIBM,
Pune is the flagship management programme of the institute.
4. SIBM Pune MBA Fees
SIBM Pune fees for MBA programmes is as under:
|Programme Name||SIBM Pune Fees|
|MBA (Innovation & Entrepreneurship)||Rs.23,32,100|
5. SIBM Pune MBA Intake
Following are the programme wise seats available for admission 2023 at Symbiosis Institute of Management Pune:
|MBA (Innovation & Entrepreneurship)||60 Students|
7. SIBM Pune Admission Eligibility criteria 2023
- To meet the SIBM Pune eligibility criteria, the candidate must hold a minimum a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% for SC/ST)
- A candidate appearing for the final year in graduation and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply. Their admission, however will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
- One of the most important points in SIBM Admission Eligibility criteria is that the candidate should appear in SNAP 2022 exam on any of the three dates and must obtain minimum cut off score in the entrance exam to become eligible for admission
SIBM Pune Admission Application Process 2023: How to Apply?
Candidates need to register and apply for SNAP 2022 and in the same SNAP form can apply for SIBM Pune MBA admission 2023
SIBM Pune Application Fee
The registration and application fee for SNAP 2022 and SIBM Pune admission 2023 is as under:
|Programme Name||SNAP Exam Fee||SIBM Pune Application Fee|
|MBA||Rs.1950/- + GST||Rs.1000/- + GST per program|
Details about SIBM Pune Admission Parameters
SIBM Pune will conduct final selection round separately. The components of overall final selection process are:
- Group Exercise: The candidates will be given an exercise/activity to be completed in group within specified time. They will be assessed for their communication skills, team working, problem solving ability
- Written Assessment Test (WAT): Candidates should complete the essay/topical write up in time. The evaluation will be made on the basis of written communication skills, content, language, grammar, flow of presentation.
- Personal Interview – Overall Assessment: The candidates will be individually interviewed by an expert member panel comprising of academicians/ HR professionals/ Operations management experts / corporate executives to assess the overall personality effectiveness, attitude, fitment to the programme, curricular and co-curricular performance, professional achievements, tenure of work experience, its relevance
SIBM Pune MBA Admission Criteria 2023: Step by Step Process
Following steps are included in the SIBM Pune Admission process:
- Step 1: The candidate must apply and appear and score the minimum required percentile in SNAP 2022
- Step 2: Along with submitting application for SNAP exam, candidates should register and apply for admission to SIBM Pune by paying additional registration fee of Rs.1000/- per programme through SNAP 2022 application form till Nov 24.
- Step 3: Preserve the Admit Card of SNAP Test for further selection process at SIBM, Pune. Appearing for SNAP Test does not automatically qualify an applicant for the next step in selection process at SIBM, Pune
- Step 4: Shortlisted candidates are called for GE-WAT-PI Round from among the candidates who have a valid SNAP score, who have applied for admission to SIBM Pune and who satisfy the eligibility criteria for the programme
- Step 5: Final selection round will be held separately at SIBM Pune campus
- Step 6: After the GE-PI-WAT round, final admission offers will be made to successful candidates. Admission offer will be based on the weightage awarded to SNAP score, GE, WAT, PI and institute specific marks. Offer letters will be sent to the mailing address provided in the application form as also by email.