Top 10 MBA College in Bangalore Direct Admission
Top 10 MBA College in Bangalore Direct Admission Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – email@example.com Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
Why MBA in Bangalore
Top 10 MBA College in Bangalore Direct Admission. Bangalore is a Multi-culture and Bilingual capital city of Karnataka where it houses fortune Companies. Therefore, it the most preferred Destination route to Success among Aspiring MBA Students.
Direct MBA admission Bangalore is offering private B-School, Colleges, and privately deemed universities in conclusion.
Finally, the MBA Direct Admission in Bangalore, Karnataka option is good for those who do not want to migrate to far-off places to pursue an MBA course. So as to study in fewer fees Structure and save on hostel expenses.
MBA Direct Admission in Bangalore
Aspiring you Aspiring to be a future Manager? Are you willing to Study MBA in Bangalore among the Top 10 MBA Colleges in Bangalore offering MBA Direct Admission in Bangalore after Missing Entrance Exam?
If yes, then this Web post on mba-guru.com will guide you to the Best MBA Colleges in Bangalore for Direct Admission.
Letting a childhood dream come true of Many Aspirants. Hence guiding you to select the listed B school in Bangalore for MBA Direct Admission in Bangalore in the Top 10 MBA Colleges.
MBA Seems a short word but actually means very Big. Not only it opens New Avenues also MBA increases credibility, confidence level, and most noteworthy influencing Powers. All are cashable on personal and work front. An MBA is a professional Degree being Accepted World Wide.
MBA Colleges in Bangalore offer In-depth Knowledge of Business areas and Real Corporate Exposure. This helps in developing new Skills to Acquire space in void Corporate.
Top 10 MBA College in Bangalore Direct Admission
- Direct MBA Admission in Top MBA Colleges of India
- Direct MBA Admission in NMIMS
- SIBM Management Quota Seats for MBA
- SIBM Management Quota Admission for MBA
- Direct MBA Admission in India
- Direct MBA Admission in IMT Ghaziabad
- Direct MBA Admission in IMI Delhi
- Direct MBA Admission in Christ University Bangalore
- Is Direct Admission Possible in SIBM for MBA
- MBA SIBM Bangalore Management Quota Admission
- MBA SIBM Direct Admission
- Symbiosis MBA Direct Admission
- MBA Management Quota Admission
- Top 10 MBA Colleges in India Direct Admission
- SIBM Management Quota Fees for MBA
- Welingkar MBA Direct Admission
- Top 10 MBA College Direct Admission
- Symbiosis Pune MBA Direct Admission
- Symbiosis Bangalore MBA Direct Admission
- PGDM Finance Direct Admission in Welingkar Bangalore
- Can I take Direct Admission in MBA?
- SIBM Pune MBA Direct Admission
- Direct Admission in Symbiosis Pune, Bangalore for MBA
- MBA Direct Admission in SIBM
- Best MBA Colleges for Direct Admission?
- Top 10 MBA College Management Quota Admission
Name of MBA college or university
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
- SIBM, Bangalore
- JSGsOM Bangalore
- Tapmi Manipal
- Christ University
- XIME Bangalore
- Welingkar Bangalore
- Jain University
- Alliance University
- PES University
- Kristu Jayanti University
- IFIM College
- ABBS Bangalore
- Presidency University
- ISBR Bangalore
- DSU Bangalore
MBA Direct Admission in Bangalore Eligibility
- Successfully Passed Undergraduate Degree Course of 3 years or 4 years of Duration.
- Appearing for Final Year Graduation Examination students.
- Students Must have a 50% and Above percentage.
- Compulsory Need to be Indian Resident.
- Foreign Students Require to Have Valid Student Visas and Passports.
- No Changes in Name in Mark sheets of class 10,12 or Graduation (If valid Proof is Required).
- Must not be an Active Government Employ. (If Employed then proof of leaving Job Required).
- Should not Actively take Regular Admission at two Colleges and Courses. (Post Graduate).
Direct MBA Admission in Bangalore MBA Colleges
- UG Provisional Certificates / Mark Sheets.
- Class 10th /12th certificate & Mark sheet.
- proof of identity – Aadhar Card.
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- 4 Passport size photos.
- Gap Year Certificate (If Any).
- Category Certificate (If Applicable).
Entrance Exam for MBA
CAT (Common Admission Test)
The Common Admission Test (CAT) is a computer-based test conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) as a pre-requisite for picking students for its MBA programs. The test is conducted by a different IIM each year, according to a policy of rotation. The CAT is the most popular MBA Entrance Exam in India and is also considered the toughest one to crack. CAT is conducted every year in the month of November.
XAT (Xavier Admission Test)
Xavier Admission Test (XAT) or the XLRI Admission Test is yet another tough nut to crack when it comes to MBA entrance exams. XAT is a nationwide test conducted by XLRI (Xavier Labour Relations Institute), for admission to MBA courses at XLRI, XIM, XISS, LIBA, etc. The exam is usually held in the month of January.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT)
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi is one of the top B-schools in India established by the Government of India (Ministry of Commerce & Industry). The institute conducts admission to its flagship MBA in International Business (MBA-IB) through the IIFT Entrance Exam. IIFT Entrance Exam is taken by around 60,000 candidates vying for 270 seats in the institute’s Delhi and Kolkata campuses.
NMAT (NMIMS Management Aptitude Test)
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) is the official entrance exam for admissions to MBA programs at SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (School of Business Management). The online test is usually conducted in a time frame of three months, from October to December, allowing candidates to go for two retakes if required. And the best of the three scores is considered.
CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is an online computer-based test conducted by the All-India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), India. It is a national-level admission test for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in all management programs approved by AICTE. Generally, the exam is held twice a year in the months of February and September.
ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions)
The AIMS is a single-window entrance test conducted by the member management institutes of the AIMS to enroll students in its various MBA and PGDM programs. The exam is conducted in the month of February and is designed to test the candidate in verbal reasoning, comprehension abilities, and aptitude for analytical and numerical reasoning.
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH-CET)
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is the state-level MBA entrance exam for Maharashtra. Conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra, the exam is held for admission in 45,621 seats offered by 400+ B-schools in Maharashtra for their MBA/MMS/PGDM programs. With the launch of the AICTE CMAT exam, MAH CET stood canceled in the year 2013. After a hiatus of 1 year, MAH-CET was relaunched by DTE in a computer-based format. Till 2012, the exam was conducted in a paper-pencil-based format. Apart from the shift in format, there was no change in the exam pattern. MAH-CET 2015 was taken by 57,224 candidates.
MAT (Management Aptitude Test)
MAT (Management Aptitude Test) is a National Entrance Test conducted by All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), for admission to MBA and equivalent programs of the various participating institutes.