GIM GOA Management Quota for Direct Admission in MBA
GIM, Goa Management Quota for Direct Admission in MBA | NRI Quota Seat | Batch 2023-25
GIM GOA Management Quota for Direct Admission in MBA Hi, now MBA aspirants can apply for GIM, Goa management quota seat for direct admission in Goa Institute of Management in PGDM/MBA.
To know more about the available courses, fees, donations, procedures, and seats at Goa Institute of Management, @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra. In the Year 1993, Late Fr. Romuald D’Souza Founding Director Started this campus with an Intake of 24 Students, 6 faculty Members, and a single class, Today GIM has grown to 75 plus full-time faculty members, six courses with an intake of 900 students and a world-class infrastructure spread in 50 Acers.
The Mission and Vision of this institute are to train, produce and prepare skilled professionals, leaders, and managers who are capable to handle and cope with the requirements of Industries.
Apply for Management Quota Seat Admission
Fill in the following form to apply for Management Quota Seat Admission. Our team will get in touch with you within 24 hours.- Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – firstname.lastname@example.org Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Goa is known for its best flora and fauna a mesmerizing campus will attract students to learn in a peaceful environment situated in the lap of nature.
To Know about the Management quota seats in GIM Goa Institute of Management you can contact@ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, you can get direct admission in GIM Goa with the guidance of our expert. GIM GOA Management Quota for Direct Admission in MBA
PGDM Programs at GIM Goa (Goa Institute of management)
PGDM program is a 2 years full-time residential program, with specialization in Marketing, Finance, Operation, Human resources, Analytics, etc. Individuals who are dynamic, determined, and have game-changing ideas will be the first preference for the institute.
There is an opportunity to study abroad with the partner university of GIM Goa under the student exchange program, so international exposure is also there in this PGDM program. Below is the list of Partner universities. GIM GOA Management Quota for Direct Admission in MBA
- University of Cattolica, located in Portugal and accredited by AACSB, EFMD.
- University of Antwerp, located in Belgium and accredited by AACSB.
- Lappeenranta University of Technology, located in Finland accredited by (EFMD.
- Warsaw University of Technology Business School, located in Poland have (EPAS. accreditation).
- Kansas State University, location -USA (Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools).
PGDM HCM (Health Care Management)
Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Health Care is a program designed and started by GIM Goa in the year 2016 the motive of this program is to prepare well-versed and skilled industry Leaders. HCM Program is structured carefully as per the needs and requirements of Industries. Practical and case-based knowledge makes candidates more suitable for seeking career opportunities in particular Health Management Domain Like Hospitals, Pharma, consulting, Medical Device Manufacturing Units, etc. few program highlights are mentioned below.
- Student exchange program.
- International collaboration.
- Summer Internship.
- Co-curricular Activities.
- Non-Credit Courses.
PGDM BIFS (Banking, Insurance & financial services)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking, Insurance & Financial Services.
- A quickly adaptive, flexible, and industry-driven program
- The course content is designed to map the industry’s requirements.
- continuous engagement with the industry helps to deliver applied content.
- One-on-one mentorship with industry experts helps to create an excellent business leader.
- Opportunity of summer project works.
- An opportunity to do In Company Projects.
- students Exchange Program.
PGDM BDA (Big Data Analytics)
This program is designed to create a future-ready data analyst manager. A manager who shall be fully skilled and equipped to take data-driven decision making. They should be focused enough to understand different areas of management with the help of BDA tools so that they can resolve the business problems. A few highlights and opportunities of the programs are mentioned below.
- Extensive application for case-based learning.
- Actual hands-on training.
- Critically designed program in the area of analytics.
- Summer projects offer.
- A well-equipped data lab for project creation and submissions.
- Technological Partnership with industries and different universities.
- An opportunity to take global exposure under a student exchange program.
- Lots of In Company projects will help students to understand the requirement of the company.
- PGDM – 300
- PGDM HCM – 60
- PGDM BDA – 120
- PGDM BIFS – 60
Eligibility for PGDM Admission in GIM Goa
- Graduate in Any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks, final year students can also apply to the program, for SC/ST candidates the minimum required percentile in undergraduate is 45 %
- Candidate Must need to appear for any of the below exams
- XAT 2023 will be conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur
- CAT 2022 will be Conducted by IIM’s
- CMAT 2023 will be conducted by AICTE
- GMAT conducted by GMAC
- Students who appeared for the GMAT between 1 January 2021 to 17th January 2023 are eligible to apply for GIM Gao PGDM programs.
- Shortlisting is based on Entrance exam scores, Group discussions, and Personal Interviews.
To check your eligibility for Management quota seats in GIM you can WhatsApp on @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra our expert counsellors will help you to know how to get Direct Admission in GIM without any entrance exam.
Placement 2022 in Goa Institute of Management
- Highest CTC 2022 is – 14.95 Lakhs per Annum.
- Median CTC 2022 is – 11.65 Lakhs Per Annum.
- Lowest CTC 2022 is – 10.98 Lakhs Per Annum.
GIM Goa Sector-wise placement Report 2022
- Automobile -2 %
- BFSI – 23 %
- Others- 6 %
- Chemicals- 2 %
- Consulting- 4 %
- EdTech- 5 %
- FMCG/FMCD -10 %
- HealthCare- 1 %
- IT/ITES- 37 %
- Logistics- 5 %
- Manufacturing- 2%
- Marketing- 2 %
- Outsourcing- 3 %
List of top recruiters at GIM Goa
- Adani Wilmar
- AO Smith
- Dalmia Bharat Group
- KOTAK Securities
- Tata AIG
- Tata Capital
Fee Structure for GIM Goa PGDM Program
|Term Wise Tuition Fee||Term Wise Hostel Fee Non-AC||Hostel Single Occupancy AC with Bath|
|Term 1||3,49,500/||Term 1||43,575||Term 1||85, 575|
|Term 2||2,91,500||Term 2||22,575||Term 2||64,575|
|Term 3||2,91,500||Term 3||22,575||Term 3||64,575|
|Term 4||2,91,500||Term 4||22,575||Term 4||64,575|
|Term 5||2,91,500||Term 5||22,575||Term 5||64,575|
|Term 6||2,91,500||Term 6||22,575||Term 6||64,575|
GIM GOA Management Quota for Direct Admission in MBA
- There are two types of rooms Single occupancy and Double occupancy.
- First-year students have to take double occupancy rooms.
- Second-year students can go for a single occupancy room.
- Internet, Laundry, and Mess are available 24 X 7
- Basketball, table tennis, football, and the cricket playing area are available on the hostel campus
- A cafeteria serving round-the-clock tea coffee and snacks.
- GYM with all the latest equipment
Goa Institute of Management, Poriem, Sattari, Goa 403505.
- Distance from Goa Airport – 55. 6 KM.
- Distance from Goa Railway Station – 38.9 KM.
GIM Goa comes under the top 20 Private business schools, with a tremendous placement record day by day, the competition to get into this college is getting high, and world-class infrastructure with trained and skilled faculty are putting five-star ratings in their curriculum. To Know about the Management quota seats in GIM Goa.
Get Direct Admission in College!