Direct Admission in IMI Delhi Management Quota
Get direct admission in IMI Delhi under the IMI Delhi management Quota seats. If you are an NRI then you should apply for IMI NRI quota seats. For complete information, you should reach MR. ANKIT MISHRA 9742479101 as soon as possible. He will guide you through the IMI Delhi direct admission process and eligibility. Direct Admission in IMI Delhi Management Quota
IMI, Delhi is a private sector school, it was set up in 1981. IMI is India’s first commercial fund business school. The college has joint forces with IMD Lausanne so it is called IMI. It establishes itself as a knowledge garden that gives training and skills to the students about business management and prepares them for future leaders. The Institute’s NIRF ranking is 21 among all business management schools. Business Today has ranked the college in 14th place. The college provides many courses to the students to enhance their life. Direct Admission in IMI Delhi Management Quota
How to get Admission in IMI Delhi?
IMI College is one of the best Colleges for students for wish to take the MBA Program. The college has the best faculty who teach the students about better career options. The college has tough competition for students to take admissions and many students fail also in those competitions.
The IMI College has some rules for students who wish to take admitted, they have to go through the admission and selection criteria where every student gets selected for admission to MBA. The college follows the CAT/GMAT/XAT exams process which is conducted by IIM, and students have to bring good scores with 10th, 12th standard, and graduation valid scores. So, the students who got selected will be asked to come to college and appear in Group discussions and Personal Interview rounds. So, if any students don’t get admission can apply through the IMI direct admissions and ask for any help from us by calling 9742479101 and can apply through IMI Delhi management quota seats, NRI quota seats, and donation seats.
IMI Delhi Management Quota
Every college has some seats reserved for the trust, top-level management, or special categories, admission to these seats is done by the management and hence is called management quota seats. Usually, there are only a handful of seats are available, normally 5 to 20% according to the college and university. Admission to these seats is done by the sole decision of the college and its selection process. Management quota is for those who are unable to get the seats through entrance exams. Mostly, people are unaware of this management quota seats in IMI Delhi. Applicants who want to know more about the IMI Delhi Management quota seats can reach us at 9742479101. For more information head over to youmbaguide.com for IMI management quota seats.
Programs at IMI Delhi
Here is the list of programs available at IMI Delhi College. If you are planning to get direct admission in IMI Delhi unde IMI management quota seats then get in touch with our expert team of experienced MBA counselors.
- IMI, Delhi PGDM is a regular two-year program. It is a flagship program designed to prepare aspirants for their careers in industry, across the business management and functional area.
- The program objective is to illustrate written and oral communication skills in the students with strong intellectual skills to manage a business in a united manner.
- The program follows the trimester system and there are six trimesters in 2 years. Each trimester consists of 11- 12 weeks to complete one trimester. The program trimester starts in July and it contains the summer internship at the last of the first year.
The PGDM program consists of 2 more specializations for students to take and be a leader in business management PGDM (Human and Resource Management) and PGDM (Banking and Financial Services)
PGDM Executive (18 months)
- The PGDM Executive duration is of 18 months of which three months years includes the project making in place of employment.
- The program is designed for professionals and medium-level leaders to quickly move to leadership roles.
- The objective of the executive program is to enhance the power of decision-making and be able to identify the problems in the organizations through the strong and critical things of students.
FPM (Fellow Program in Management)
- The Fellow program is a master’s degree program of the International Management Institute and it involves 5 years.
- The program consists of mixed critical core courses that are in-depth, research-based courses for the interest of the students and it includes self-study courses also.
- The course objective is to acquire knowledge in many of the specializations and prepare the scholar’s communication skills better and teach them the required analytical and methodological skills for research.
You can know more about the programs for direct admission to IMI, Delhi under NRI seats with our expert counsellors at 9742479101 They will help you regarding IMI Delhi Management quota seats.
Eligibility for all PGDM
These are the eligibility criteria set by the college for their MBA and PGDM programs. If you wish to get direct admission in IMI Delhi under management quota seats in IMI then you must fulfill these eligibility criteria as well.
- The aspirants who had taken their degree in graduation from any recognized college (AIU) or university in any discipline have 50% marks and 45% marks for reserved categories can apply for the program.
- The students in their final year can also apply for the program.
- The students have to necessarily appear in the exams like XAT, CAT, GMAT, CMAT, and ATMA with valid scores.
- After being shortlisted, the candidates will be called for group discussions and personal interviews.
Accreditations and certificate
- Accredited by the AACSB (The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) accreditations.
- Organization AMBA (Association of MBA) accredited.
- Approved and certified by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- Accredited by the SAQS (South Asian Quality Assurance System) Accreditation.
- Approved by the AICTE.
The International Management Institute (IMI) in Delhi accepts scores from several national-level management entrance exams for admission to its MBA program. The following are the entrance exams accepted by IMI Delhi:
- Common Admission Test (CAT): CAT is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) for admission to MBA programs in various IIMs and other top B-schools in India.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT): GMAT is a global entrance exam accepted by more than 7,000 graduate business programs worldwide, including IMI Delhi.
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT): XAT is a national-level entrance exam conducted by Xavier School of Management for admission to its MBA program and other top B-schools in India.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT): CMAT is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBA programs in various B-schools in India.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT): MAT is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission to MBA programs in various B-schools in India.
Please note that even if you are going through direct admission in the IMI Delhi process or under management quota seats, the entrance exams are compulsory for each candidate.
Candidates must have a valid score in at least one of the above entrance exams to be eligible for admission to the MBA program at IMI Delhi. The weightage given to each entrance exam may vary from year to year and will be decided by the institute.
Direct admission in IMI Delhi
IMI College provides direct admission for students to take admission to those who fail the exam somehow and wanted to avoid the exam procedure. Learning at IMI Delhi, students find themselves very lucky and get many benefits that will help their studying and experiences. IMI Delhi is the best college in India and provides students to pursue management studies. While many of the applicants fail to clear the entrance exams to their dream college, so those who fail have the chance to get admitted into their dream college by direct admission in IMI Delhi. Applicants who wish to enter IMI Delhi direct admission process can contact us at 9742479101. There are our expert counsellors will help you know about each and everything.
Program-wise Seat Intake
- PGDM -240
- Executive PGDM-60
The eligibility criteria for the MBA program offered by the International Management Institute (IMI) in Delhi are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in their Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Entrance Exam: Candidates must have a valid score in at least one of the following management entrance exams: CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT or MAT.
- Work Experience: Candidates with work experience of two years or more after graduation will be given preference.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for the MBA program.
Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria can apply for the MBA program at IMI Delhi. However, meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee admission as the selection process also includes group discussion, personal interviews, and academic performance. You should always consult an expert MBA counselor if you are interested in direct admission in IMI Delhi
management quota seats.
Fee details of the program
This is the fee structure for each program that is being offered at IMI Delhi. You should note that the management quota fees for direct admission in IMI Delhi will be additional to the normal college fees.
|Course||Tuition fee||Learning materials||Library fee||Alumni||Total|
|FPM||75,000/-||20,000/-||–||–||7,87,000 (of 5 years)|
For IMI DELHI Management quota fees and seat information – our team expert counselor will help you. You can call us on 9742479101 to know about IMI, DELHI Direct Admission, or NRI quota seats.
Donation Seat and NRI Quota
While students fail in the competitive exam process, there is a direct way to take seats through donation seats. The donation seats depend on the donation fee. Not all colleges provide the donation seats so, you guys need to check it first. Also, the donation fee is based on the college ranking and ratings. Most of the cases, a good college with high ratings has a higher donation fee than others. To know more about the IMI Donation seat candidate can call us at 9742479101. The donation seat admission is similar to direct admission in IMI Delhi for MBA/ PGDM programs.
NRI stands with Non- resident Indians. Applicants who are NRI and want to take admitted to the MBA program in IMI Delhi without appearing in the entrance exam, then you can get admission through NRI quota seats. Usually, it costs higher than the normal seats for admissions. To know more about the IMI NRI Quota Seats, you can call us at 9742479101. Applicants can know the exact amount of IMI NRI quota seats and the procedure for admission. The NRI quota seat admission is similar to the IMI management quota seat but they have more chances of conversion.
The International Management Institute, Delhi B10, Tara Crescent, Block B, Qutab international area, New Delhi, Delhi,110016. The nearest metro station is RK Puram, IIT, Saket, and Murika, the nearest railway station is Hazrat Nizamuddin Railway Station and the nearest Airport is Indira Gandhi International Airport.