Looking for MBA Admission in Christ University Bangalore and other most renowned MBA Colleges in Bangalore or other cities of India, and you are bit confused about “Is there any Management Quota at Christ University?” Regarding this query you can connect with us we would clear your confusion on “Is there any Management Quota at Christ University”. (Is there any Management Quota at Christ University? Call us to know.)
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Christ University – A place to learn and chance to grow
Christ University is a deemed private university. It is the first indigenous Syrian Catholic religious congregation in India. The University is specifically known for its undergraduate courses and has ranked among the top ten for UG courses in surveys done by the India Today group. (Is there any Management Quota at Christ University? Call us to know.) Every year, more than 16000 students enroll in various UG and PG programs offered at Christ University. (Is there any Management Quota at Christ University? Call us to know.)
Christ University – Highlights
- Partnerships with universities such as University of Applied Sciences-Germany, Western Michigan University-USA, University of Paris-Dauphine-France, Chonnam National University- S. Korea, etc
- Institute also has an association with Sparx Systems India, Chennai; IBM India Private Ltd, Bengaluru and Affordable Business Solutions, Bengaluru.
- Collaborations with Confederation of Indian Industry, Quality Circle Forum of India, International Institute of Business Analysis, Indo- American & Indo – German Chamber of Commerce.
- The institute has an MBA-student teacher ratio of 19:1
- At IMCU, every student goes through a wide spectrum of experiences which include the Organization Structure Study, Outbound Training, Summer Internships, and Current Affairs & Dissertation.
Christ University – Infrastructure
The college has the best infrastructure. It has spacious classes, well equipped with projectors and speakers. It has a Wi-Fi campus to keep you logged in for doing the research from anywhere on the campus. It is a great place for learning. The hostel rooms are available for both the boys and girls. A very diverse choice of canteens also spread throughout the campus.
Library – The library has a vast collection of 2, 31,895 books, 1, 46,414 titles, 621 periodicals and 30 newspaper. It also has the institutional membership of Indian Institute of Management, Bengaluru, British Council Library, and Institute for Social & Economic Change (ISEC) Library and DELNET, Delhi. (Is there any Management Quota at Christ University? Call us to know.) The Library also has 250 terminals with high-end computers for high-speed internet access. Students can browse, access Learning Management System, download journal articles etc. on these systems. A separate provision has been given for laptop users.
Hostel – The hostel has WI-Fi- facility, well-equipped gym, common study hall, common kitchen, prayer hall, 24-hour security and 24-hour power backup & hot water facility. Students have easy access to the gym, library and other facilities such as a playground, cafeteria, etc.
Classroom – Christ University has a brilliant infrastructure. Every single classroom is equipped with projectors, speakers, and Wi-Fi. This enables better and up to date learning. (Is there any Management Quota at Christ University? Call us to know.) The auditorium is a state of the art auditorium. The college has a lot of open space which occupied with beautiful greenery.
- MBA Direct Admission in Christ University Bangalore
- Management Quota in Christ University for MBA Admission
- Alliance University Bangalore Direct MBA Admission
Christ University – MBA Programmes
- Master of Business Administration – (Finance/ Human Resource/ Lean Operations and Systems/ Marketing/ Business Analytics)
- Master of Business Administration (FHWS Germany) and MBA Finance/Marketing/Operations (Christ University)
- Master of Business Administration (Christ University) + MS (Virginia Commonwealth University), USA
- MBA (Christ University) + MBA (Western Michigan University)
Christ University – Placements
A good number of companies participate in placements at Christ University. Christ has over 90% of the students getting placed. As compared to the number of companies which come for placements for marketing and finance, the number of companies that come for HR and LOS are few. The roles offered were diversified with a maximum number of students getting placed.
Well reputed companies giving a lot of package for the best candidates visit the college. The highest being anywhere in the range of Rs. 16 to 18 LPA and the lowest being 5 to 6 LPA making an average of Rs. 8 LPA approximately.
Christ University – MBA Admissions
- A composite score of 600 or above in the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by AIMA in either September – 2022 / December 2022 OR
- A composite score of 450 or above in GMAT 2022/2022 OR
- A composite score or 300 or above in GRE 2022 OR 2022 OR
- 70 percentile or above in the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2022) OR
- 70 percentile or above in the Common Admission Test 2022 (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) OR
- 70 percentile or above in the XAT Test for Management Admissions (XAT) 2022 And
- 50% or above marks in aggregate in the undergraduate examinations. (Applicants who are in the final year of their studies should have 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters/years of undergraduate examinations conducted so far). Students writing their final degree examinations during March-May 2022 are also eligible to apply.
Minimum Score specified for MAT / CAT / CMAT / XAT / GMAT / GRE is only an eligibility criterion and the actual score thereof shall have no bearing in the selection process.
Christ University – MBA Selection Process
Candidates those who are following above said eligibility criteria and applied for MBA Admission to Christ University Bangalore, they have to undergo some selection process which comprises of:
Group Discussion (GD)/ Micro Presentation (MP)
Group Discussion for 35 minutes for each group and Micro Presentation for 90 sec/ student in a group
Written Assessment (WA)
Candidates will be asked to write on topic for not more than one A4 size sheet and for not more than 10 minutes
Verbal Assessment (VA) and Personal Interview (PI)
Verbal Assessment and Personal interview for each candidate will be done by an expert panel
Assessment of past performance in Class 10th, Class 12th, and Graduation Degree