MBA in Symbiosis Bangalore Management Quota
MBA in Symbiosis Bangalore Management Quota
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bengaluru (SIBM-B) aims to mould and groom future business leaders by providing them with: MBA in Symbiosis Bangalore Management Quota
- Two years full time (Compulsory residential programme).
- After successful completion of two years full time residential MBA programmer from SIBM -B, Symbiosis International University, Pune awards the MBA degree to all the students.
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SIBM Bangalore Fees Structure
The SIBM Bangalore Fees 2022 Are quite high compared to other business schools. The total fees for MBA are around 20 lakhs.
However, the ROI offered by the school is also quite high. Graduates from Symbiosis Bangalore have been able to get jobs with top companies and earn good salaries. MBA in Symbiosis Bangalore Management Quota
Thus, the program’s overall cost is not a deterrent for students who wish to study at this prestigious business school. MBA in Symbiosis Bangalore Management Quota
SIBM Bangalore Admission
Symbiosis Bengaluru admissions are open for students who wish to pursue management education. For the SIBM MBA Admissions, candidates must have valid SNAP scores. MBA in Symbiosis Bangalore Management Quota
Students can check out the eligibility, selection criteria, and SIBM Bangalore Cut off criteria listed below. MBA in Symbiosis Bangalore Management Quota
SIBM Bangalore Eligibility Criteria:
- A bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks is required for candidates to apply for admission.
- SIBM eligibility guidelines for the MBA executive program require a work experience of at least 2 years.
SIBM Bangalore admission criteria:
- SIBM Bangalore’s shortlisting criteria are based on SNAP Scores. It is also important for the applicants to satisfy the Symbiosis Institute Bangalore SNAP Cut off.
- Candidates will then be called for a Group Exercise, Personal Interview, and Writing Ability Test.
- The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in these rounds, academic performance, work experience (if any), and extracurricular activities.
SIBM Bangalore Application Form Process
- Candidates must register on the website and create a login ID and password.
- They will then have to fill in their personal, academic, and professional details in the application form.
- After filling in all the required details, candidates must upload their scanned passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Candidates must pay the application fee online and submit the form. MBA in Symbiosis Bangalore Management Quota
- The students must submit the applications within a deadline. Applicants can check the SIBM Bangalore Application Last Date on the website.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Graduation transcripts
- Entrance exam scorecard
- Work experience certificates (if applicable)
- Passport-sized photograph
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
SIBM Bangalore Cut Off
Symbiosis Institute of business management entrance exam SNAP is the exam that selects students based on their scores. The minimum cut-off for SIBM Bangalore for the various category is as follows: MBA in Symbiosis Bangalore Management Quota
- The SIBM Bangalore Cut off 2022 is 98% for the general category.
- The sectional cut-off to be considered for the interview round was 60 percentile.
- SIBM Bangalore Cut-off OBC stood at the 95 Percentile.
- SNAP cut-off for SC candidates was 73 Percentile
SIBM Bangalore campus
SIBM Bangalore is located in the Electronic City Phase I, about 18 km from the city center. SIBM Bangalore campus area is about 11 acres. Some of the infrastructure facilities provided by SIBM Bangalore are: MBA in Symbiosis Bangalore Management Quota
- A world-class academic block that houses lecture halls, seminar rooms, and an auditorium
- Separate hostel amenities for boys & girls.
- A gymnasium and a swimming pool for the students’ recreation and fitness
- A cafeteria that serves delicious food from all cuisines
- A medical Centre with a full-time doctor and a nurse to take care of the students’ health
- Transport facilities to pick up and drop off the students from the campus to different parts of the city.
- The library at SIBM Bangalore is one of the best-stocked libraries in the city. It has many books, journals, and magazines on all subjects. MBA in Symbiosis Bangalore Management Quota
SIBM Bangalore hostel
- There are four hostels on the SIBM Bangalore campus- two for men and two for women.
- The hostels have a total occupancy of over 500 students
- There are different types of rooms available, including single, double, and triple occupancy rooms
- The SIBM Bangalore hostel fees for twin sharing are 1,22,600 per annum, and for triple, sharing is 1,14,000 per annum
- The hostels have a mess that serves food at a subsidized rate for all residents. SIBM Mess Fees is INR 78,000.
- The hostel and mess fees are the same for national and international students.
- Several other facilities are available to residents, including laundry, Wi-Fi, and 24-hour security.
Q. What is the SIBM Bangalore review?
A. The SIBM Bangalore review is quite positive, and students who have studied there have had great experiences. The placements are excellent. Overall, it is a great institute to study management courses.
Q. How is the Life at SIBM Bangalore?
A. Life at SIBM Bangalore is very good. The campus is very beautiful. And students have access to various facilities. Apart from academics, we are encouraged to involve in various extracurricular activities. So, overall, I would say that life at SIBM Bangalore is very good.
Q. What is the SIBM Bangalore address?
A. The address is” 95/1, 95/2, Hosur Rd, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100″.
Q. Is SIBM Bangalore worth joining?
A. Yes, SIBM Bangalore is worth joining because it offers great education and career opportunities. The faculty is excellent, and the campus is beautiful. In addition, many companies recruit from SIBM Bangalore, so students have good job prospects after graduation. Overall, it is a great choice for students pursuing management studies.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Course fee structure
|MBA – Finance
|MBA – Marketing Management
|MBA – Human Resource Management