SNAP Online Entrance Test Registration
SNAP Online Entrance Test Registration has been started for MBA Admission 2021. Candidates who are interested to pursue an MBA programme in Symbiosis Institutes can apply for SNAP .
Important Instructions for SNAP Online Test Registration
Candidates aspiring to join select postgraduate programmes of Symbiosis International University have to apply and appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Entrance (Online) Test 2022 (www.snaptest.org)
Indian nationals and NRI candidates (graduated from a recognized university in India) shall have to apply under SNAP to seek admission to the select Postgraduate programmes of Symbiosis International University.
An NRI candidate (graduated from a recognized university in India) after having applied for SNAP 2022 has the option of consideration of his candidature as a national student or under NRI category. In case an NRI candidate chooses to apply under NRI category, he will have to further register and apply through Symbiosis Center for International Education. For more information, please visit www.scie.ac.in
However, OCI/ PIO/ Foreign National/ NRI candidates (having passed graduation from a recognized foreign university) are exempted from appearing for SNAP and have to apply through Symbiosis Center for International Education (www.scie.ac.in).
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Read all the Instructions carefully and then click on the ‘I Agree’ button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in the details requested on the page displayed. (part I)
- Click on “Save & Continue”. An OTP will be sent to the mobile number and email id that you have entered
- Enter the “OTP” and submit
- After successful registration, you will get an E-mail & SMS containing your SNAP ID and password. Use this SNAP ID for all communications regarding online entrance test/ admission procedure.
- Make payment of INR 1,750/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST, and any other taxes) towards Online SNAP Entrance Test fee.
- A candidate desirous to submit his candidature to select PG programmes is also required to complete the payment process of the desired programme before the closing date of payment of the same. Payment towards the programmes must be made through the SNAP website only snaptest.org. After making the payment for SNAP Entrance Test, proceed to complete the online registration form (Part II) for Programme(s) registration and the respective institute(s). A candidate is required to make separate payment of Rs.1000/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST, and any other taxes) per programme per institute at this stage.If candidates want to pay programme payment through Demand Draft, make Demand Draft of Rs. 1180/- (Rs.1000/- per programme and Rs. 180/- GST @18%)