SNAP Test MBA Admission Symbiosis Pune. SNAP Test is conducted for MBA Admission in Symbiosis Institutes located in Pune, Bangalore, Nashik, and Hyderabad. This SNAP Test is conducted by Symbiosis International University, and the scores are valid for all 15 Symbiosis institutes offering two-year full-time residential MBA programs.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Symbiosis International University
SNAP Test MBA Admission Symbiosis Pune Symbiosis International University is a private and co-educational university established in 2002 by Prof. Dr. S.B. Mujumdar on the principles of Vedic thought of “World as One Family” and is resplendent of the activities and students of several countries. Symbiosis International University was given “Deemed to be University” status by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2002. SNAP Test MBA Admission Symbiosis Pune
The University is re-accredited by NAAC with Grade ‘A’ and CGPA of 3.58 on a four-point scale. SIU has established need-based institutes across the 7 faculties of Law, Management, Computer Studies, Health & Biological Sciences, Media, Communication & Design, Humanities & Social Sciences, and Engineering.
What is SNAP Exam? Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is a national-level management aptitude test conducted by Symbiosis International University (Deemed) for admission to 24 MBA/ PGDM courses. It is the gateway to 16 institutes offering placements with an average CTC of 20 Lakhs (SIU Pune). It is a highly sought-after and competitive exam that is slightly easier to crack than other MBA entrance tests like CAT and XAT. SNAP Test MBA Admission Symbiosis Pune
SNAP 2022 exam is expected to be conducted in the last week of December 2022. SNAP 2022 Registration will tentatively commence in the last week of August 2022. SNAP is conducted every year for admission to 24 MBA programs offered by 15 SIU institutes.
As per SNAP eligibility criteria, it is mandatory to hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST). Check SNAP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
As per SNAP 2022 exam pattern, the question paper will consist of 60 MCQs divided into 3 sections- General English, Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Sufficiency, and Analytical & Logical Reasoning. Check SNAP 2022 Syllabus
Based on the previous year’s analysis, it is expected that the cut off for SIBM Pune will be 99+ percentile. Check SNAP Cut off
MBA Admission in Symbiosis Pune
There are 15 institutes under Symbiosis International University offering a quality of management education located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Nashik.
MBA (Innovation & Entrepreneurship)
MBA (Infrastructure Management)
MBA (Business Analytics)
|SIIB Pune||MBA (International Business)|
MBA (Energy & Environment)
|SITM Pune||MBA (Telecom Management)||150|
|SICSR Pune||MBA (Information Technology)|
M.Sc. (Computer Applications)
M.Sc. (System Security)
|SIMC Pune||MBA (Communication Management)||120|
|SIOM Nashik||MBA (Operations Management)||120|
|SCIT Pune||MBA (IT Business Management)|
MBA (Data Sciences & Data Analytics)
|SIHS Pune||MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management)||90|
|SSMC Bengaluru||MBA (Communication Management)||80|
|SSBF Pune||MBA (Banking & Finance)||60|
|SSSS Pune||MBA (Sports Sciences)||60|
SNAP Test Cutoff will be declared by the institutes and it would be displayed on their websites; after that candidate would be shortlisted for the next round of the selection process i.e. Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI), and Written Ability Test (WAT).
SNAP 2022 Exam Dates
|SNAP Registration Starts||Last week of August 2022|
|SNAP Application Form Last Date||Last week of November 2022|
|SNAP Application Fee Last Date||Last week of November 2022|
|Registration for SNAP Mock Test||Third week of October 2022|
|1st SNAP Mock Test||Third week of October 2022|
|2nd SNAP Mock Test||Last week of October 2022|
|SNAP Admit Card 2022||Last week of December 2022|
|SNAP Exam Dates||Last week of December 2022|
|SNAP Result Date||February 2023|
|Shortlisting for further procedure begins on||February 2023|
|GE, PI, and WAT rounds date||March 2023|
|SNAP 2022 Final Merit List||March 2023|
SNAP 2022 Latest Updates
SNAP 2022 Result has been declared by SIU Pune for the examination held on Dec 19, Jan 8 & 16, 2022. SNAP 2021 Result has been released in the form of a scorecard on the official website-snaptest.org.
- For candidates who appeared for the exam twice, SNAP result has been released for both attempts. However, the best of the 2 scores will be considered for shortlisting of candidates for GE-PI-WAT rounds.
- Candidates qualifying the minimum cut off requirements will become eligible for the admission process. Also, candidates will be shortlisted for SNAP GE-PI-WAT based on their overall SNAP Percentile. Check SNAP 2021 Selection Process
SNAP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with 50%.
- For SC/ST category candidates, the aggregate marks in the bachelor’s degree should be 45%.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no limit of neither age nor number of attempts.
- Candidates with foreign degrees or qualifications are also eligible, but such candidates should obtain equivalence certificates from the Association of Indian Universities.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final exam of the bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply, but their admission will be provisional and will be canceled if leads to non-fulfillment of the above mentioned eligibility.
SNAP 2022 Registration
The registration process is carried out in two phases: SNAP 2022 registration and choice of program registration. The registration process for both SNAP exam and the respective institute are integrated and can be carried out on the same portal. SNAP Test MBA Admission Symbiosis Pune
- Register online on the official website- snaptest.org.
- Fill in all the required details such as name, date of birth, category, and test city preference.
- Upload scanned a recent colored passport size photograph.
- Recheck all the filled details, as if once the payment is processed, it will not be possible to make changes in them.
Here is a step-by-step process to how one can fill the application form for SNAP 2022:
- Visit www.snaptest.org
- Click on “New Registration” and “I agree” to proceed.
- Fill in the details such as email id, mobile number, and password.
- Click on “Register”.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email with username and password.
- Login using the received details – username and password – to fill the application form.
- Upload photographs as per requirement and pay the fee of INR.1750 /-.
- The application fee can either be processed via online mode or via demand draft.
- To choose a program and college, proceed to the online registration form.
- Note: The registration fees for each program has to be paid separately
SNAP 2022 Application Fee
- Online mode: Candidates can pay their fees by selecting either of the methods – Net Banking, Debit or Credit Card.
- Offline mode: Candidates can also pay their fees by demand draft from any Nationalized Bank the below-mentioned amount drawn in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- To pay the fees by using offline mode, select the mode of payment as “demand draft” in the make payment tab.
- Take out a print-out of the payment advice form and fill in the demand draft details.
- Sign and send the form with the demand draft to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat at the address given below.
- Once the demand draft reaches, Symbiosis Test Secretariat (STS) will be in charge of authenticating the details of the demand draft. And then the candidates will receive an email confirming the payment. Admit Card will be available only after the confirmation of payment.
- Candidates are also required to pay INR 1,000 for each program that they have applied to or desire to apply to. Both the fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, and STS will not be responsible for the delay on part of the post/courier.
SNAP 2022 Selection Procedure
After the declaration of results in the first week of February 2023, the selection process for SNAP is expected to commence from the 2nd week of February 2023. SNAP is held for admissions into postgraduate management or MSc programs offered by Symbiosis International and institutes affiliated with it.
- After the result is declared, SNAP cut-off is announced by each college.
- Candidates who secure the minimum cut-off marks are shortlisted to participate in Group Exercise, Personal Interaction, and Writing Ability Test round to proceed with their admission process.
- It is mandatory to appear for all the rounds to be eligible for admission.
These rounds will take place in February 2023 as part of SNAP 2022 Selection process: SNAP Test MBA Admission Symbiosis Pune
- Group Exercise: This round aims to assess the ability of the candidates’ application of logic and reasoning. Also, highlight the candidate’s ability of decision-making and management skills. This exercise carries a weight of 10 marks.
- Written Ability Test: With a weightage of 10 marks, candidates are asked to write an essay on a business management-related topic or any other course-related topic.
- Personal Interaction: This is a face-to-face round to evaluate a candidate’s confidence and his/her overall personality. This round carries 30 marks and is the most important round of the entire admission process.
SNAP 2022 Score Accepting MBA Colleges
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Pune)||MBA MBA (Innovation and Entrepreneurship) MBA (Leadership and Strategy)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR, Pune)||MBA (Information Technology) M.Sc. (Computer Applications) M.Sc. (System Security)|
|Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD, Pune)||MBA MBA (Infrastructure Development and Management) MBA (Business Analytics)|
|Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB, Pune)||MBA (International Business) MBA (Agri-Business) MBA (Energy & Environment)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Digital and Telecom Management (SIDTM) [Formerly Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM)]||MBA (Digital and Telecom Management)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies(SIMS, Pune)||MBA|
|Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication (SIMC, Pune)||MBA (Communication Management)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM, Nashik)||MBA (Operations Management)|
|Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT, Pune)||MBA (Information Technology Business Management) MBA (Data Science and Data Analytics)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS, Pune)||MBA (Hospital & Healthcare Management) Master of Public Health (MPH)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)||MBA MBA (Family Managed Business & Entrepreneurship) MBA (Quantitative Finance) MBA (Business Analytics)|
|Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SSMC, Bengaluru)||MBA (Communication Management)|
|Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF, Pune)||MBA (Banking and Finance)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)||MBA|
|Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS, Pune)||MBA (Sports Sciences)|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Nagpur (SIBM, Nagpur)||MBA|