While M.B.A candidates can focus on one of the core disciplines of the degree, such as management or finance, many M.B.A programs allow students to develop concentrations in specific industries. Even within a management specialty, M.B.A degrees can allow a concentration on information technology, hospitality, education or criminal justice. Some top colleges MBA direct admission in 2 years course team up with various professional health care programs, such as nursing schools, to offer joint degrees.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – firstname.lastname@example.org Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
M.B.A programs are high in race
To gain a place on an accredited M.B.A course you’ll have to go through a rigorous application process, as well as provide evidence of an undergraduate degree and relevant work experience. You’ll also need to submit selections essay and GMAT (or in some cases GRE) scores. Given all of this work, it’s no wonder some students turn to M.B.A consulting services or M.B.A selection counselling to assist them in their application. If you’re going it alone, it’s important to know that, before you land a spot at a best business school, there are actually three stages to the selections cycle: pre-application, application, and post-application. Some business schools also give prospective M.B.As three different application deadlines by separating the selections season into rounds.
Full details of admission of M.B.A
At each of the three stages of the selections process (pre-application, application and post-application) you’ll need to dedicate time and focus to your application. The pre-application process is when you research and decide which M.B.A program is best for you. Consult M.B.A rankings, review programs, attend open house events and visit campuses if possible, in order to get the most accurate picture of the best M.B.A programs.
Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission in 2 Years Course. You should also be able to find out information about M.B.A acceptance rates at various schools, to give you a sense of how much competition there is for places there. Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission in 2 Years Course. Let’s not forget another important component of this stage – GMAT prep.
The GMAT features mathematics, grammar, and other subjects you likely studied many moons ago. To increase your test performance for the exam, you could take a GMAT prep course if need be. Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission in 2 Years Course
Procedure and plan of M.B.A selection process
M.B.A Selection process in India in all the M.B.A institutes is a four step process. These 4 steps of MBA selection process are applicable to all the M.B.A institutes who offer selection after a rigorous selection process to select the most suitable candidate. Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission in 2 Years Course
Registration and application procedure:
( Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission in 2 Years Course ) The selection process in M.B.A institutes open in August/September first week and closes in November last week. Candidates desirous of seeking selection in M.B.A institutes should register and apply for the relevant M.B.A entrance exam like CAT/XAT/IIFT/NMAT/SNAP within the specified registration window. Most National level M.B.A. An entrance exams like CAT, XAT close the registration process in September and November respectively. Usually the CAT registration process remains open for 45 to 50 days.
Appear in M.B.A Entrance Exam
Those who want to pursue management course PGDM/ M.B.A program from M.B.A institutes must appear in CAT, XAT, NMAT or other relevant entrance exam. Common Selection Test (CAT), will be held on November 25, 2018 and XAT 2019 on January 6, 2019 for selection to 2019-21 batch. Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission in 2 Years Course
Shortlisting Process: After declaration of M.B.A exam result in January, most of the best B-schools will shortlist the suitable candidates for final selection round on the basis of exam scores, academics, diversity, work experience among other parameters as per the respective B-school selection policy and weightages. The process is completed by each institute individually.
Final Selection Process- GD-PI-WAT Round: All the shortlisted candidates shall have to appear in the Group Discussion (GD), Written Ability Test (WAT) followed by Personal Interview (PI). Some of the B-schools will conduct GD & Extempore before PI round while few. On the basis of their performance in final selection round, weightage awarded to entrance scores, academic profile & diversity, work experience and gender diversity, final merit list will be generated and selection offers will be made by the respective B-school.
- Top 20 MBA Colleges Direct Admission by Management Quota- 2024
- Direct Admission in IMT Ghaziabad Management Quota Seats
- Expecting Low score in CAT 2024? Get Direct Admission
- Register for Direct MBA Admission by Low CAT 2024
- Management Quota Admission in Welingkar for MBA 2024-2026
Lists of best institutes for the recent times:
- Xavier’s Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- International Management Institute, Delhi
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- Institute of Rural Management, Anand
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad
- TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune
- Faculty of Management Studies, BHU Varanasi
- Master of Finance and Control, University of Delhi
- Management Group, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- MHROD and MIB, Delhi School of Economics, Delhi
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
Recruitment process in the above mentioned institutes:
Placements are provided in the final semester of our course completion. Many companies are having campus here such as CTS, COGNIZANT, ACCENTURE etc. Last time the placement was around 80% with 3.5 lakhs average package. Placement scenario is not that good. Approximately 55% of students have got placed in various companies. Most of the reputed companies are visited the campus for the placement.