Direct MBA Admission in Top MBA Colleges
As you are aware that most MBA/PGDM Colleges/B-schools/Institutes don’t provide the exact quality of management education as promised, that’s why, we take it as our responsibility to guide you on MBA Direct Admission in Top Colleges. Direct MBA Admission in Top MBA Colleges
If you don’t know the accurate process when it comes to taking Direct Admission in MBA in Top Colleges of Mumbai, Pune & Bangalore, then take few minutes to read this blog post and know the essentials of getting into Admission Top MBA Colleges on Management Quota Seats for full time MBA program. Direct MBA Admission in Top MBA Colleges
If you’re trying to find detailed information regarding Top MBA Colleges in Karnataka or Maharashtra for Direct MBA Admission, then our trusted expert tips will make it easy for you to choose the Best B-school suitable for you quickly. Direct MBA Admission in Top MBA Colleges
[Master of Business Administration] MBA Career Facts
In the present competitive job scenario, deciding on a promising degree program is vital to ensure a promising career. The following post talks about the importance of MBA degree to boost your career prospects. Read on… Direct MBA Admission in Top MBA Colleges
The aim of all the students at the time of completion of course is to get employment in one of the best companies in the job market. Direct MBA Admission in Top MBA Colleges
Recruiting companies expect their employees to be skilled in all the different aspects of company affairs, one of the important requirements being managerial skills. Therefore, the candidates with an MBA degree are preferred for various job roles in different industries.
Why MBA for You?
Deciding to study an MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a big decision to take for aspiring global managers. Direct MBA Admission in Top MBA Colleges
Is choosing an MBA at a business school in India worth the time and financial investment as well as the demanding entry requirements? If you’re preparing to enter the competitive business world of today, we believe it is.
An MBA will offer you a wealth of advantages, especially when it’s offered by a top business school with a very good reputation.
Getting a higher salary after graduation, landing a top management position or even becoming your own boss are just a few of the extra advantages.
MBA or Master of Business Administration is a master’s degree in business administration (management). The MBA degree is one of the most sought after degrees in the world.
MBA students study the theory and relevance of business and management principles. This study equips students with knowledge that can be applied to the array of real-world business situations.
Some popular career options after MBA are Business analyst, strategist, business development analyst, directors, entrepreneur, financial analyst, management consultant, marketing analyst, portfolio manager, project, product & program manager, operations analyst, etc.
MBA Programs to choose from:
There are various programs designed to meet various needs of the hour from that you can choose what suits you best. Direct MBA Admission in Top MBA Colleges
Business Schools in several countries offer programs that are tailored for part-time, full-time, executive, and distance learning students,
Full-Time MBA programs take place over two academic years. Accelerated MBA programs are of significantly shorter duration.
They involve a superior course load with more concentrated class and examination schedules and are usually packed into one year. Accelerated programs normally have a lower cost than two-year programs.
Part-Time MBA programs hold classes on weekday evenings, after standard working hours, or on weekends.
Evening (Second Shift) MBA programs are full-time programs that normally hold classes on weekday evenings, after typical working hours, or on weekends for two years.
The students in these programs in broadly consist of working professionals, who cannot leave their job to pursue a full-time regular shift MBA.
6 Reasons Why You Should Avail Direct Admission in MBA at Top Colleges in India:
- Develop priceless managerial skills
- Get free access to a large business network
- Better chances for a higher salary
- Start your own company from scratch
- Open the door to thriving career opportunities
- Experience a new place and culture during your studies
Top Colleges around Maharashtra & Karnataka [Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore & other cities]:
With increasing number of MBA colleges, it is very important to choose esteemed colleges to pursue MBA. Direct MBA Admission in Top MBA Colleges
Take a look at this MBA College list with best colleges in Bangalore [Karnataka], Pune [Maharashtra], Mumbai [Maharashtra] and rest of India
Top Private MBA Colleges in Maharashtra:
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Balaji Institute of Management and Human Resource Development, Tathawade
- Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management, Tathawade
- Balaji Institute of International Business, Tathawade
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- FLAME University, Pune
- IBS Business School, Mumbai
- National Insurance Academy, Pune
- SIES College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management Studies and Research, Navi Mumbai
- Global Business School and Research Centre, Pune
- Indus Business School, Pune
- Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur
- International School of Business and Media, Pune
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Pune
- MAEER’s MIT School of Business, Pune
- MAEER’s MIT School of Management, Pune
- Pune Institute of Business Management, Pune
- School of Management, Dr. DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management, Pune
- Universal Business School, Raigad
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Abhijit Kadam Institute of Management and Social Sciences, Solapur
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development, Pune
- Dr. VN Bedekar Institute of Management Studies, Thane
- Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- GNVS Institute of Management, Mumbai
- IBS Business School, Pune
- IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai
- Indira School of Business Studies, Pune
- Institute for Future Education Entrepreneurship and Leadership, Karla
- International Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- MIT School of Telecom Management, Pune
- SaiBalaji International Institute of Management Sciences, Pune
- Sandip Institute of Technology and Research Center, Nashik
- Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering, Shegaon
- Suryadatta Institute of Management and Mass Communication, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, Pune
- VES Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- Vishwakarma Institute of Management, Pune
Top Private MBA Colleges in Karnataka:
- TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- Institute of Finance and International Management, Bangalore
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development, Mysore
- Myra School of Business, Mysore
- PES University, Bangalore
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Harihar
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore
- AIMS Institutes, Bangalore
- Manipal University, Manipal
- Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Bangalore
- Acharya Bangalore B-School, Bangalore
- Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Ballari Institute of Technology and Management, Bellary
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Dayananda Sagar College of Art Science and Commerce, Bangalore
- IBS Business School, Bangalore
- Indus Business Academy, Bangalore
- Institute for Technology and Management, Bangalore
- Justice KS Hegde Institute of Management, Udupi
- Presidency College, Bangalore
- Bapuji Academy of Management and Research, Davanagere
- Bapuji Institute of Engineering and Technology, Davangere
- Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- GIBS Business School, Bengaluru
- Global Business School, Hubli
- KLS Institute of Management Education and Research, Belgaum
- Koshys Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- Sambhram Academy of Management Studies, Bangalore
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology, Tumkur
- Surana College Centre for Post Graduate Studies, Bangalore
- The Oxford College of Business Management, Bangalore
- The Oxford College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering, Mysore
Eligibility for Direct Admission in MBA:
There are many business schools and colleges in India offering two-year MBA or PGDM programs accredited by AICTE or UGC. The students are a mix of fresh graduates as well as experience holders and get either a public or private schools depending on the entrance examination. Applicants who have graduated from any background can apply for the MBA program. Students have to appear in any entrance exam such as MAT, CAT, XAT, SNAP, MH-CET, NMAT or ATMA to get admitted into this course.
Focusing in Various Core MBA Specializations while opting for Direct MBA Admission:
Now days, there are various types of MBA programs. Before making a decision, you should gauge each and every one .The core courses in an MBA program envelop an assortment of areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, and operations. These programs are designed so that students gain exposure to theory and practice alike. Choosing the right specialization is very important.
MBA in Finance is the oldest form of MBA specialization. Finance is the backbone of any business. MBA Finance prepares you in various subjects like costing, budgeting, international finance, capital management. Students who specialize in finance will find opportunities in more or less any industry.
MBA in Marketing is very dynamic and competitive. It facilitates a student to understand consumer behaviour, market advertising and many other important fields including media, working with a creative team, or writing ad copy for an advertising agency or PR firm. One need to have admirable communication skills and an enduring zeal to excel in marketing.
MBA Human Resource
MBA in Human Resource (HR) – if you have good communication skills, a charismatic personality & are dependable and confident, this course is for you. Prepares you to work as the head of the HR department, advertising for, recruiting, hiring, training, evaluating and firing employees. It includes diversity, mergers & acquisitions, labour markets and emerging economies.
MBA Operations helps you deal with production management or floor management. You learn how to maintain process flows, developed vendor, and inter-departmental relationships. It’s a great choice for students with engineering background as it gives an edge over their contemporaries in product development and designing and process optimization.
MBA Health Care Management
MBA in Health Care Management prepares you for middle to upper-level management in healthcare. However, most of these positions require some medical credential in addition to MBA.
Other popular courses include MBA in Communication which prepares you for jobs related to journalism, PR, media and advertising. MBA in Project Management is essential for fields like construction, technology, software development, architecture, and R&D firms. MBA in Entrepreneurship, MBA in IT Management prepares those with a background in programming, database administration, software development or IT to take on greater responsibilities managing a team. A few other lesser known specialization these days are MBA in Media, MBA in Telecommunications, MBA in Technology Management and MBA in
Choosing the right kind of degree that suits you is the most important step. Getting into a great college teamed with an enigmatic personality, good communication skills and an enduring zeal to learn will take to great heights. Start preparing for a tremendous future!!
An MBA means the worldwide recognition of your credentials
Once you successfully graduate from an MBA, regardless of the location where you plan to build your career, your degree will be acknowledged and you will surely increase your credibility among business people. The real advantage of an MBA however, is its proven versatility; with an MBA, you can pursue many career fields, and advance to higher and better-paid jobs way faster.
Start looking for an MBA degree and find your perfect match!
We are renowned educational consultancy focused on helping students choose a career in which their potential is maximized. In case you wish to pursue a Career in MBA and facing any query relating Direct Admission in MBA, MMS or PGDM for Management Quota Direct MBA Seats, please