Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore Direct Admission
Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore Direct Admission can be possible under Management Quota. If you appeared for Management Entrance Test and scored less in the same, and looking for Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore Direct Admission under Management Quota.
we would help you to get Admission into that. Contact Ace Guru for more details at 09742479101 (Ankit Mishra), 09742886036 (Anis), 09035556036 (Mayur Gautam), or you can also visit our website www.mba-guru.com for further information.
Bangalore city boasts of world-class institutions and facilities for education in the field of business studies and management.
The state is home to some of the most well-recognized management institutions or Business Schools in the country and beyond.
It has world-class institutes like the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), etc.
Every year the city observes a rush of students from all over the country to study at the coveted institutes of management based in Bangalore and the nearby area within the Karnataka state. (Applications open at Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore Direct Admission by Management Quota. Call for Details Now! )
The admission process to these esteemed business schools for the MBA program can be carried out with Entrance Test, Group Exercise (Group Discussion), Written Ability Test (WAT), Essay Writing, and Personal Interview.
Almost all Business Schools in Bangalore accepting National level Entrance Exams like CAT, XAT, CMAT, NMAT, SNAP, MAT, ATMA.
- MBA Admission Management Quota at Top Colleges of Mumbai
- Management Quota MBA Admissions into Top B-Schools
- Top MBA Colleges Management Quota Admission
- Best B-Schools in Delhi NCR Direct MBA Admission
- What is Management Quota Admission in MBA
MBA Colleges in Bangalore Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for an MBA course may differ from college to college. However, the basic eligibility criteria for MBA college in Pune is as follows. The candidates:
- Candidates must have completed graduation in any stream or equivalent from a recognized university
- Most of the Bangalore institutes follow the minimum score criteria of 50 per cent aggregate in graduation. For reserved category students, the minimum score is 45 per cent aggregate.
- Candidates with professional degrees such as CA/CS/ICWAI etc. are also eligible for MBA
Study Scope MBA
Study Scope after MBA
Popular courses to consider after completing MBA:
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM) Exam
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Top MBA Graduates Recruiters
Top MBA Graduates Recruiters
|Name of the Institute||Placement Ratings (Based on Shiksha Reviews)||Top Recruiters|
|Regional College of Management||4.9||Accenture, Axis Bank, Bata India, Capgemini, Cisco Systems, Deloitte, HCL, HDFC Bank, HP, HSBC, IBM, Infosys, KPMG, PwC, Ranbaxy, SAP, Shoppers Stop, Tata onsultancy Services, Tech Mahindra, Wipro, etc.|
|IIM Bangalore||4.8||Microsoft, Razorpay, Oracle, Tech Mahindra, Cisco, Amagi, Adobe, Infoedge, Sprinkler, Oracle, Goldman Sachs, Avendus, Citi Bank, Blackstone, Kotak Mahindra, Axis Bank, Bank of America, Barclays, Capgemini, Navi Technologies, Tata Sky, HCL, Micron, Mahindra & Mahindra, CK Birla, Adani, etc.|
|NMIMS School of Management||4.2||Accenture, Aircel, Airtel, Allahabad Bank, Ambuja Cement, Bharti AXA, Cafe Cofee Day, Coca-Cola, NIIT, Honeywell, Kantar, Schneider, Infosys, Genpact, Yes Bank, Landmark Group, Nivea, H&M, etc.|
|Christ University||4.2||AON, Accenture, Amazon, Maybank, ITC, Infosys, KPMG, Flipkart, BirlaSoft, Bajaj Finserv, DHL, Deloitte, IBM, Kantar, Blue Star, Dabur, etc.|
|SIBM Bangalore||4.1||JP Morgan, Deloitte, Amazon, Credit Suisse, JP Morgan and Chase, Dell, ITC, MTR, Bisleri, Tata Motors, Maruti Suzuki, ABinBev, Honeywell, MTR Foods, Airtel, etc.|
MBA Specializations Offered in Bangalore
|Top MBA Specialisations Offered by Colleges in Bangalore|
|Finance||Sales & Marketing|
|IT & Systems||International Business|
|Supply Chain||Healthcare & Hospital|