MBA Pune Through Direct Admission
MBA Colleges in Pune: Admission Process, Fee Structure, Eligibility
MBA Pune Through Direct Admission for 2024 Sessions. Pune is one of the most growing cities in Maharashtra. Pune is blessed with a presence in different industries like Automobile, and Manufacturing. Pune city is also called as Educational Hub of Maharashtra.
Due to the presence of different types of industries in Pune, the education sector is getting a boost. Students who studied at MBA colleges in Pune are welcome abroad as well.
Students in the institute are more focused on theory and practical.
which gives them a chance to get more exposure from the industry. Practical knowledge helps you gain the knowledge and training needed to get a good job. MBA Pune Through Direct Admission
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
MBA Specializations offered in Pune
Pursuing an MBA program in Pune comes with a lot of options. Colleges offer various
specializations in different areas of management:
- Marketing Management
- Event Management and PR
- Finance Management
- International Business Management
- Healthcare & Hospital Management
- Human Resource Management
- Operation Management
- Information Technology
List of Top MBA Colleges in Pune
Pune has some of the Top Colleges of MBA, and with MBA with a lot of options with quality and quantity of education. Pune offers you education with low free and high-return on investment through placement.
Here is the list of Top MBA colleges in Pune, that’ll offer you a wide range of MBA courses.
1. Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA)
The department of management sciences was established in the year 2000 at Pune University of Management Studies (PUMS) with the aim of imparting quality education in the field of management science. The department has been recognized by NAAC-A and accredited with a grade A+ status. MBA Pune Through Direct Admission
The department of management sciences at PUMSAT offers undergraduate programs leading to Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Bio-Technology, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy, Humanities, and Social Sciences. The department has been accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) since 2005.
2. Symbiosis International University, Pune
Symbiosis International University (SIU) was established in 1994 under Section 2(f) of the Indian Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. SIU has its headquarters at Pune, India. SIU is affiliated to the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi, and approved by the UGC, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. SIU offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs leading to bachelor’s degrees and master’s degrees in Arts, Science, Commerce, Education, Law, Engineering, Management, Medicine, Pharmacy, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, etc. SIU is accredited by NAAC ‘A’ grade and ISO 9001-2000 certified.
3. Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM) was established in the year 2006 under the banner of the Balaji Group of Institutions. BIMM has been awarded ISO 9001-2008 certification for Quality management system. We are located at Pune, Maharashtra, India. Our campus is spread over 100 acres of land and we have state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities.
They have vast industry experience and impart knowledge to our students through practical training sessions. They offer courses like MBA, PGDM, MCA, BBA, BSc, BA, MA, MFA, Diploma, Certificate, etc.
4. Institute of Management Development and Research, Pune
The IMDR was established in the year 2000 at Pune University Campus, Pune, Maharashtra, India. It has been approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Government of Maharashtra, India.
IMDR offers MCA and MBA courses affiliated with Pune University. It is recognized by AICTE and DTE, Government of Maharashtra, India, and accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
5. MIT World Peace University, Pune
MIT World Peace University (MPU) was established in the year 2012 at Pune, India. MPU has been designed keeping in mind the needs of the students who are looking for peaceful education. Our aim is to provide quality education to our students. They have a team of highly qualified faculty members who are committed to their work and are always ready to help the students.
They offer various courses like B.Tech, MCA, MBA, BBA, BCA, MA, MS, MPhil, Ph.D., PGDCA, Diploma Courses, Certificate Courses, Short Term Courses, Weekend Courses, Evening Classes, etc.
6. Dr. D. Y. Patil Institute of Management & Research, Pimpri
Dr. D.Y.Patil Institute of Management &Research (DYPIMR) was established in the year 2001 at Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra, India. The institute has been accredited by NAAC “A” grade and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
The institute offers various programs like BBA, MBA, MCA, PGDM, Ph.D., etc. The institute provides quality education to students from all over the country.
The institute is affiliated with the University of Mumbai. The institute has well-equipped laboratories and classrooms. MBA Pune Through Direct Admission
The institute has well-qualified faculty members who are highly experienced and have vast knowledge about their respective subjects.
7. Sinhgad Institute of Business Management, Pune
Sinhgad Institute of business management (SIBM) was established in the year 2000 at Pune, India. SIBM is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). The institute offers various courses like BBA, MBA, MCA, PGDM, MA, MSW, MSc, Ph.D., etc.
8. MIT School of Technology Management, Pune
MIT School of Technology Management (STM) was established in the year 2000 at Pune, India. STM is a premier institution that offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in technology management. Its curriculum focuses on developing students’ skills in leadership, innovation, entrepreneurship, design thinking, and other relevant areas.
9. Amity Global Business School, Pune
Amity Global Business School (AGBS) was established in 2006 at Pune, India. AGBS has been ranked among the top business schools in India by Outlook Indias ‘Business Schools Survey’ conducted in 2010-11. In 2012, AGBS received accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), International Standard for Quality Improvement in Higher Education Institutions.
The school offers undergraduate programs leading to Bachelor’s degrees in Management Studies, Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Banking & Financial Services, and General Management. Postgraduate programs include Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Science in Finance (MSF), Master of Science in Human Resource Management (MSHRM), Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Master of Arts in Economics (MAE), Master of Science in Information Systems (MSIS), and Doctor of Philosophy in Management Sciences (DPM).
10. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
Bharati Vidyapeeth (BV) was established in the year 1966 under the aegis of the Government of Maharashtra. BV is a premier institution imparting quality education at various levels. The university has been awarded an ‘A’ grade by NAAC. BV offers courses in Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Law, Architecture, Commerce, Education, Fine Arts, Science, Physical Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, Horticulture, Food Technology, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Library Science, Tourism Studies, Sports Science, etc.
MBA colleges in Pune Fees offer more options for doing MBA in Pune. Where many universities are affiliated with MBA colleges in Pune. Institutes in Pune are both known for low fees as well as some with higher fee structures. They also provide good placement with double packages.
Best Management schools are attached with the MCI, NAAC, UGC, and AICTE. Colleges in Pune have fees ranging from Rs.245000 to Rs.1450000 which depends on the course opted by you.
The MBA Fee structure in Pune ranges from low fee to moderate fee to high MBA fees colleges.
The following table shows the fee structure of MBA Pune
|MBA Colleges||Fee Structure (Rs. in lakhs)|
|Department Of Management Science||2.45|
|Symbiosis International University||14.06|
|Balaji Institute of Modern Management||7.85|
|Institute of Management Development and Research||6.00|
|MIT World Peace University||6.50|
|D.Y. Patil Institute of Technology||3.50|
|Sinhgad Technical Education Society||4.50|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University||4.50|
|MIT School of Technology Management||7.50|
Eligibility Criteria for MBA
The list of prime MBA schools in Pune giving a variety of courses related to the Management stream. Take a look at the eligibility details, fee structure, ranking, reviews, on-the-market courses, qualifying exams, etc. Before seeking admission into the Management schools in Pune.
The degrees awarded in Management schools are MBA and PGDM also in many courses by Management Institute
Eligibility criteria for obtaining admission to Pune Management schools depends on the degree the candidate needs to use.
- Candidates with 10+2 qualifications in relevant stream from a recognized board can satisfy.
- For admissions PGDM & MBA the candidate should possess Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in any stream.
- Most important MBA colleges in Pune have arranged various entrance exams like MAH CET CAT, GMAT, CMAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, and more for shortlisting the candidate.
- Every institute has a separate set of score for the students. In most colleges, it is 50% and for the reserved category, it is 45%.
Admission Process for MBA
Following are the general admission criteria for MBA colleges in Pune:
- Admissions Process for an MBA degree is based on the national and state-level entrance exam scores where exams include MAH-CET, CAT, GMAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, and more.
- After the candidate meets the entrance exam scores sometimes colleges and institute also conduct their Written Ability Test and some colleges conduct Group Discussions and Personal Interviews.
- Some MBA colleges also consider the academic performance of the candidate including the marks in Class 10th and 12th which should be above 60%.
Documents Required for Admission Process for MBA
Following is the list of common documents which is asked by every college/institute:
- SSC (Std. X) mark sheet
- Qualifying Examination mark sheet
- Entrance Exam mark sheet/ Score Card
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste certificate
- Caste validity certificate
- Non-creamy layer certificate
Top Recruiters for MBA Graduates
Below is the list of top companies in Pune that hires MBA postgraduates:
- Accenture, Amul, Axis Bank, ITC, Britania, Bose, Cafe Cofee Day, Capgemini, Decathlon, Eureka Forbes, Force Motors, Future Group, HDFC Bank, ITC Ltd., and more.
- Coca Cola, HDFC Bank, HSBC, ICICI, Infosys, Microsoft, Pantaloon, Shoppers Stop, Development Credit Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, HSBC, ICICI, ICICI Prudential, ICRA, etc
- IDBI Capital, KPMG, National Commercial Bank, National Payments Corporation of India, Yes Bank, Wipro, JK Tyres, Johnson Johnson, Just Dial, Khadims, L&T Infotech, Northern Trust.
- PayTM, Tech Mahindra, Vodafone, Capgemini, Cipla, CITI Bank, Club Mahindra, Deloitte, DHL, Fortune Hotels, HCL Infosystems, HDFC Bank, India Bulls, India Infoline, India Mart, Infosys, ITC, etc. MBA Pune Through Direct Admission
Various Job Profiles for MBS Graduates
Some colleges give job profiles with good placement to candidates after completion of MBA:
- Finance Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Supply chain Manager
- Human Resources Manager
- Operations Manager
- Product Manager
- Health care and Hospital Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Advertising Sales Manager
- Rural Manager