Symbiosis MBA Admission- Management Quota
About SIBM Bangalore
Symbiosis MBA Admission- Management Quota for 2025 Session. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management was established in 2008 and is a constituent institute of Symbiosis International (Deemed University). It is also known as SIBM Bangalore. The college has been recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). SIBM Bengaluru is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a grade of ‘A’.
The institute offers programmed- M.B.A., M.B.A. Business Analytics, M.B.A. Executive and M.B.A. Quantitative Finance. SIBM Bangalore offers courses in the branch of General Management, Business Analytics, and Finance. Admission to SIBM Bengaluru except for M.B.A. Executive is based on SNAP scores. Symbiosis MBA Admission- Management Quota
Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
What is the full form of SIBM Bangalore?
The full form of SIBM Bangalore is the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore. It offers a total of 4 programmes. Symbiosis MBA Admission- Management Quota
SIBM Bangalore Location
The institute is located at 95/1, 95/2 Electronics City Phase 1, Hosur Road, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka. The nearest railway station is Heelalige Railway Station at a distance of 10.2 km and Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru is the closest airport which is 77.1 km away from the campus. Electronic City Bus Depot is the nearest bus depot at a distance of 3.4 km. It will take around 8 mins for students to reach SIBM Bangalore if they will travel by bus.
SIBM Bangalore Latest News and Updates
- The college conducted the Alchemy Debate Competition 2021-22.
- SIBM Bangalore conducted The Intra-College Business Quiz competition ‘Cranium Crusherzz.’
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore Accreditation
- SIBM Bengaluru is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a grade of ‘A’.
SIBM Bengaluru Collaborations
- Say Tress Organisation. Symbiosis MBA Admission- Management Quota
SIBM Bangalore Clubs, Committees and Societies
- Hippocampus – The Creative Club: The club encourages students to participate in extracurricular activities that will help in the development of students.
- Possession – The Operations Club: SIBM Bangalore operations clubs focus on enhancing the management skills of the students through various case studies and practical work.
- INERGY – The Finance Club: The Finance Club of Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore is known as FINERGY that provides quality learning experience and knowledge in the finance domain by organising various events and activities.
- Ensemble – The HR club: This club conducts monthly sessions to discuss on latest trends and opportunities in the industry.
- Saaz – The Music Club: Students who are interested in music and loves to sing can join this club. The students of this club also participate in various competitions, music festivals, concerts etc.
- Jhankaar – Dance Club: The club is dedicated to dance lovers. Students perform different dance forms such as Classical, Folk, Contemporary.
- Jzaa – The Dramatics Club: Students interested in acting can join this club. The club provides students with a platform to showcase their acting skills.
- Sports Club: The club encourages students to participate in various sports.
- GEOCON – The Geopolitical and Economics club: The aim of this club is to create awareness about Geopolitical and Macroeconomic events around the world. It is important for business students to understand how geopolitical events affect companies, whatever their location, industry, or size while devising strategies.
- Cultural and International Relations Committee – This Committee ensures that every event leaves an everlasting memory for the students and provides a perfect balance of fun and entertainment along with regular academia.
- Research Committee – It provides a conducive platform for students to enhance their knowledge and stay befitting in this competitive environment.
- Social Responsibility Committee – To enable the involvement of students of Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore in activities that are related to social awareness and personal development and also to project the institute as a socially responsible one.
- Student Welfare and Sports Committee – To address and effectively solve various student-related matters. SWSC is a bridge between students and authorities.
— Direct MBA Admission in Symbiosis Pune
— SIBM Pune Direct Admission in MBA
— Admission Through Management Quota SIBM Pune
— Admission Under Management Quota: Application Process
— Direct Admission in MBA Colleges in Pune
— Direct Admission in SIBM Management Quota Seat for MBA
— Direct MBA Admission in Top MBA Colleges
SIBM Bangalore Infrastructure and Facilities
The institute offers varied facilities to the students. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore facilities include a library, hostels, meeting rooms, sports facilities, auditorium etc. SIBM Bangalore offers hostel facilities for both boys and girls.
The hostels can accommodate 450 students. Students in the hostels are also provided Wi-Fi and LAN facilities. The institute has a library that fulfils the information needs of students and the research requirements of faculty. Symbiosis MBA Admission- Management Quota
The library has a rich collection of books covering all the topics of Management and Business Administration, Finance, Business Analytics etc. The institute also ensures that students are actively involved in sports, for this SIBM Bangalore offers sports facilities.
SIBM Bengaluru Courses
The college offers a total of 4 programmed. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore courses are offered to students at the postgraduate level. SIBM Bangalore courses are M.B.A., M.B.A. Business Analytics, M.B.A. Executive and M.B.A. Quantitative Finance. The institute offers courses in the stream of Management and Business Administration, Computer Application and IT and Commerce. M.B.A. Executive is of 2.5 years duration whereas, other M.B.A. programmed are of 2 years duration. Symbiosis MBA Admission- Management Quota
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore Courses and Eligibility Criteria
|Course Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.B.A.||Candidates must have passed graduation with a minimum of 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) from a recognised university and candidates waiting for their results can also apply|
|M.B.A. Business Analytics|
|M.B.A. Quantitative Finance||Students should have a bachelor’s degree with 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) marks from a recognised university.|
The students must have studied Mathematics/ Statistics during Class XII.
|M.B.A. Executive||Candidates must have passed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised university + Minimum of 2 years of work experience|
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore Admissions
Students are offered SIBM Bangalore admission at the PG level. The institute offers four M.B.A. programmed for admission. Symbiosis MBA Admission- Management Quota
Admission to M.B.A., M.B.A. Business Analytics and M.B.A. Quantitative Finance will be based on the candidate’s performance in SNAP, group exercise (GE), personal interaction (PI), writing ability test (WAT). Symbiosis MBA Admission- Management Quota
For students seeking admission to M.B.A. Executive must note that SIBM Bengaluru admissions will be offered based on personal interaction (PI). Symbiosis MBA Admission- Management Quota
SIBM Bangalore Admission Process for M.B.A., M.B.A. Business Analytics and M.B.A. Quantitative Finance
- Register on Snap and apply for the programme.
- Appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their SNAP scores and shortlisted candidates will be called for group exercise (GE), personal interaction (PI) and written ability test (WAT).
- A merit list will be prepared.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in SNAP scores, group exercise, personal interaction, WAT, document verification and payment of the fees.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore Admission Process M.B.A Executive
- Meet the eligibility criteria.
- Apply for the programme at SIBM Bengaluru.
- Candidates will be called for personal interaction (PI).
- Shortlisting of candidates will be based on personal interaction.
- Candidates will be selected based on the performance of candidates in personal interaction, document verification and payment of the fees.
SIBM Bangalore Scholarship
Students willing to avail SIBM Bengaluru scholarship must meet the eligibility criteria and then apply for the scholarship. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore scholarship is given on a merit basis. A minimum of GPA 7.50 is a basic requirement that students must fulfil to avail SIBM Bangalore scholarship. Students who will be selected for the scholarship in SIBM Bangalore will be offered a 50% tuition fee waiver.
Symbiosis MBA Admission- Management Quota
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore Cut-off
Students who will qualify for the cut-off will only be eligible for the next rounds in the admission process of the college. As per the admission process of the college, it is mandatory for candidates to meet the SIBM Bangalore cut-off. The minimum marks that are required to be eligible for the admission rounds are known as the cut-off. It must be noted that qualifying for the SIBM Bangalore cut-off is the minimum requirement for Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore admissions. Symbiosis MBA Admission- Management Quota
SIBM Bangalore Placements
The placement cell of the institute is responsible for handling the Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bangalore placements. The cell conducts various placement activities such as sessions, workshops, industry visits to provide students with corporate exposure. According to the SIBM Bangalore placement report for 2022, the average salary package offered to students after their completion of the MBA course in various disciplines is given in the table below. Symbiosis MBA Admission- Management Quota
SIBM Bangalore Placement Data 2022
|MBA in Marketing avg CTC||Rs. 11.64 LPA|
|MBA in Finance avg CTC||Rs. 10.64 LPA|
|MBA in Operations avg CTC||Rs. 10.89 LPA|
|MBA in Business Analytics avg CTC||Rs. 12 LPA|
|MBA in Quantitative Finance avg CTC||Rs. 11.33 LPA|
|MBA in HR avg CTC||Rs. 10.90 LPA|
Documents Required for SIBM Bengaluru Admission
- Qualifying examination marksheets
- Entrance exam score card
- ID proof
- Passport size photographs
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Caste certificate
SIBM Bengaluru M.B.A. Executive Course, Seats and Eligibility Criteria
|Course Name||Seats||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.B.A. Executive||30||Candidates must have passed graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised university + Minimum of 2 years of work experience|