Direct MBA Admission in Top 50 Colleges in India under Management Quota in the coming academic batch would be possible, so interested students and parents are requested to be in touch with us for free counseling and guidance. Getting MBA Admission in Top 50 Colleges all over the country is not a that simple or easy task, aspirants preparing it for a year and years with an aim like hitting the bulls’ eye.
Preparing for the MBA entrance tests is a tedious task. It requires regular practice, time management, and a logical and analytical frame of mind. Get some tips and strategies from our expert counselors regarding Management Education, MBA Entrance Exams, Placement, MBA College Rankings, Which MBA Specialization you should opt for, Fee Structure, and other MBA Admission related details.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Why you should do an MBA Degree?
The goal of an MBA degree is to appoint a real peak. If your goal is to move ahead at your current organization, you should start thinking about taking on new responsibilities or pursuing a dashing direction. An MBA degree will grant you the confidence, network, and knowledge to initiate a wonderful career as you move forward. If you’re stuck at your current position and you are starting to think of a new start, an MBA degree could provide you a head start. Sometimes, it becomes really hard to make genuine progress in your current career. It’s not an exceptional or unusual situation when you are trying to switch careers, so going back to a classroom and obtaining an MBA degree may enable your career to head in the direction that you want.
Maybe, you want to transfer from a career in management to human resources or even from a career in marketing to owning a good business. Traditionally, an MBA boosts careers with more opportunities, higher earnings, and faster promotions – but if you’re expecting a sudden huge jump in your position and salary, you may face disappointments. Organizations always look for the highest benefits, so only the most worthy candidates will get their requested position. There is the chance of getting Direct MBA Admission in the Top 50 B-schools in India under Management Quota or NRI Quota. Feel Free to connect with us for all necessary formalities.
Which MBA Specialization you should Opt?
Most of the colleges or business schools in India allow you to choose your specialization after the completion of the first year. With a trivial understanding of the subjects related to each specialization in the first year, so that you would be in a better position to decide for yourself which specialization you should choose.
The decision of choosing an MBA specialization is quite a vital decision and should be dealt with with an ideal mix of information and self-contemplation. Here, we are going to provide you a list below of a general description of top specializations that are generally offered across all the B-schools across India and the kind of profiles or roles offered under each specialization.
MBA in Finance : An MBA specializing in Finance will focus on management accounting and control, the Indian capital and money market, banking, and international finance. The course will emphasize various aspects of financial theories, identification of best managerial practices in the area, and global practices of applications. With an MBA in Finance, you can look out for exciting careers in banks, financial consultancies, and financial institutions.
Job Profiles: In Consumer and Investment Banking, Institutional Finance, Merchant Banking, Corporate Finance, and International Finance, etc.
MBA in Human Resource: Human Resource Management, as the name suggests would teach you all about recruiting, training, team building, performance updates, employee policy, salary, benefits and increments, employee health and safety as well as staff amenities. If you’ve got good people skills and can handle tough situations well, you can go a long way in this field.
Job Profiles: In Talent Acquisition (or Staffing), Talent Development, Compensation, and Benefits, Labor Relations, HR Analytics, etc.
MBA in IT Systems: In this technologically advanced world, no business can run without solid IT support. The bigger a business, the more extensive is its IT support. And that is why we have this specialization in MBA – Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Information Technology (IT). An MBA in Information Technology Management is designed to educate and develop managers who can effectively manage the planning, design, selection, implementation, use, and administration of emerging and converging information and communications technologies.
Job Profiles: In Technology Management, Project Delivery, ERP Systems, Technology Infrastructure strategy, Business Development Management, etc.
MBA in Operations: Companies now need a new kind of supply chain/logistics/operations manager and this need has led to the creation of an MBA in Supply Chain Management or Logistics & Operations. Operations Management is the function of managing the operating core of an organization: the activities associated with the creation, production, distribution, and delivery of the organization’s goods and services.
Job Profiles: In Procurement/Purchasing, Plant/Facility Management, Logistics or Distribution Management, Warehouse Management, Supply Chain Management, etc.
MBA in Sales & Marketing: Even though marketing and sales differ greatly, they have the same goal. Both handle very similar concepts and work together for sales to be successful. An MBA in marketing will help you enhance your skills & knowledge in the field of marketing, advertising, public relations, etc.
Job Profiles: In Brand Management, Account Executives in Advertising, Research Management or Analysis, Sales Management, Business Development, Marketing Analytics, SEO Management, etc.
Where you should do MBA?
There are as many as 3000 institutes in India, offering a total of 15 different courses in management. Among these, the top institutes are the ones having the best opportunities to realize one’s dreams and that is why they are hugely popular. Then there are good colleges that provide quality education, opening the gates to a whole new world. And finally, there are average colleges where a degree is seen as the last resort to salary.
Direct MBA Admission in Top 50 Colleges in India by Management Quota
Here, we are going to list the top 50 colleges in India based on popularity, placements percentage, average package, etc. other than IIMs and IITs.
- Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur
- Faculty of Management Studies, New Delhi
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- S. P. Jain Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi & Kolkata
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- Tata Institute of Social Science, Mumbai
- Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
- Symbiosis Center for Management & Human Resources Development, Pune
- Institute of Management & Technology, Ghaziabad
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- International Management Institute, Delhi
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Institute of Rural Management, Anand
- K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bengaluru
- T. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- Institute for Financial Management and Research, Chennai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Hyderabad
- National Institute of Banking and Management, Pune
- University Business School, Chandigarh
- Birla Institute of Management Technology, Noida
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani
- Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nasik
- SIES College of Management Studies, Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad
- NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Center for Information Technology, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management, Pune
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bengaluru
- Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Christ University Institute of Management, Bangalore
- IFIM Business School, Bengaluru
- Alliance School of Business, Bengaluru
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
- Institute of Management Technology, Hyderabad
- Institute of Technology & Management, Navi Mumbai
- Institute of Management Development and Research, Pune
- M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bengaluru
- MIT School of Management, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad
- MBA Direct Admission in Symbiosis Pune With Management Quota
- Top 20 MBA Colleges Direct Admission by Management Quota- 2024
- Confirmed SIBM Pune MBA Direct Admission
- Bangalore MBA Direct Admission 2023-2024
- SIBM Bangalore Direct Admission
Whom you should Contact for?
Ace Guru is India’s No.1 destination for MBA aspirants and students looking for Direct MBA Admission in top colleges through Management Quota. Ace Guru provides guidance on admissions and covers admission in almost all the private and top MBA colleges of India. Registered & Certified Consultancy in Bangalore. Ace Guru sees itself providing customized admission consultancy services required to the need of its applicants. We provide comprehensive service offerings where our consultants assist you right from the selection of colleges to the time until you get an admission letter by the college authority. The team of consultants at Ace Guru is outstanding and is committed to providing quality services, which ensure 100% safe and guaranteed Direct MBA Admission in Top 50 Colleges in India through Management Quota.