Ace Guru always provide their honest services with unmitigated transparency in all admission and financial processes. We serve the students and their parents coming to us for guidance & entrance in all prospects of formatting their applications thoroughly. Right now our team will be providing all the aspirants MBA Admission in Management Quota at Top ATMA B-Schools. Ace Guru expect you to call us and fix an appointment with the counselling services you can visit apply online page and fill the online application form.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Describing about A.T.M.A 2022
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), established in 1988, is one of the largest networks, of Management Institutes in the world, with about 600 members ( MBA Admission in Management Quota at Top ATMA B-Schools ) AIMS conducts the test for Management Admissions (A.T.M.A). It is a single-window entrance test to enroll students to the various managerial programmed run by the member managerial institutes of the AIMS. The test has been designed to judge a managerial applicant from various parameters including his or her comprehension abilities, verbal reasoning capacities, analyzing and synthesizing capabilities and numerical reasoning abilities. A.T.M.A has been approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India for entrance on All India Basis to the MBA / PGDM and other Postgraduate Programmed like MCA.
ATMA 2022 Exam Dates
|Starting of application form||8th December 2021|
|Last date for fee payment||5th February 2022|
|Last date to submit applications||6th February 2022|
|Last date to print application form||8th February 2022|
|Release of admit card||10th February 2022|
|ATMA 2022 exam date||13th February 2022|
|Declaration of Result||18th February 2022|
A.T.M.A 2022 Nature of the Test
|SI. NO||Section Name||No. Of Questions||Allotted Time (Min.)|
|1||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|5||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
Quantitative Skills:- ( MBA Admission in Management Quota at Top ATMA B-Schools )
The A.T.M.A 2022 Quantitative Skills Questions will measure your ability to reason quantitatively, solve Quantitative problems, and interpret graphic.
Types of multiple – choice Questions include:
- Data Sufficiency
Verbal Skills:- ( MBA Admission in Management Quota at Top ATMA B-Schools )
The A.T.M.A 2022 Verbal Skills sections will measure your ability to read and comprehend written material in English language, to reason and evaluate arguments, and to correct written material to conform standard written English. Because the Verbal sections include reading sections from different context areas, you may be generally familiar with some of the material; however, neither the written passages nor the questions assume detailed knowledge of the topics discussed.
A.T.M.A 2022: Syllabus
- Analytical Reasoning Skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Verbal Skills
Analytical Reasoning Skills:- ( MBA Admission in Management Quota at Top ATMA B-Schools )
The Questions on Analytical Skills will examine the logical thinking abilities of a candidate. Do remember that a particular Question is less important than the reasoning task you are asked to perform. No specialized knowledge of any particular field is required for answering the questions and no knowledge of the terminology and conventions of formal logic are presumed. ( MBA Admission in Management Quota at Top ATMA B-Schools ).
In the Questions on Analytical Skills you need to analyse the situations on which each Question is based and then select the answer choice that is most appropriate response to the question.
Each set of Questions or group of Questions is based on a passage or set of conditions. In answering some of the Questions, it may be useful to draw a rough diagram. For each Question, select the best answer from the choices given.
Types of Multiple Choice questions used in Verbal sections include:
- Reading comprehension
- Sentence Correction
- Word meaning – antonyms, synonyms, analogies – your ability to recognize relationships among words and concepts, parallel relationships, etc. ( MBA Admission in Management Quota at Top ATMA B-Schools )
- Sentence completions – your ability to recognize words or phrases that both logically and stylistically complete the meaning of a sentence. ( MBA Admission in Management Quota at Top ATMA B-Schools )
In brief, the questions in Verbal Skills sections test your recognition of correct grammatical usage, vocabulary, and familiarities with words, your understanding and comprehension of the language (English) while reading and your ability to write clearly and briefly.
A.T.M.A 2022: How to Prepare?
A.T.M.A seeks to measure the aptitude of the student for higher managerial education. Such an aptitude in a person is typically shaped and developed over a long period of time and cannot be altered in a short time frame. Hence, preparation for A.T.M.A cannot be similar to that of university examinations. However, familiarity with aptitude tests and speed can be improved with diligent and regular preparation.
- Gather complete information about syllabus and exam pattern.
- Candidates can practice the sample tests given on the website.
- Make a suitable timetable and start preparation accordingly.
- Buy best books and study materials for preparation.
- Try to solve the previous year’s question papers.
- High Quality Test
- Predicts Academic Performance
- Student Centric Focus
- Aptitude Assessment
- Objective Type Test
- Simple Admission Process
MBA colleges accepting A.T.M.A score
- PUMBA (MBA Pharma Biotech), Pune
- Prin L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (WeSchool), Mumbai
- Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow
- ISBM Pune: International School of Business & Media
- IPE Hyderabad: Institute of Public Enterprise
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)
- LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (We School)
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME)
- Alliance University School of Business (AUSOB)
- Christ University Institute of Management (CUIM)
- IFIM Business School (IFIM) ( MBA Admission in Management Quota at Top ATMA B-Schools )
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM), Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SIMSR), Mumbai
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies (SIMSREE), Mumbai
- NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai