The IBSAT stands for ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test. IBS is held as the majorly efficient business schools in the country. It brings sunshine in the life of the students who are wishing for a tremendous choice for doing masters .So get MBA Admission Management Quota Option for IBSAT Aspirants where it gives a big platform to access education. The ICFAI has been coined from the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysis of India (IFCIA) University, Uttaranchal. Students gain a lot of advantage by doing masters with help of this entrance exam The college provide emphasis on case based studying, strong industry interface, business modeling and simulation.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected]Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Eligibility Criteria for the mentioned exam
- Applicants must be graduates in any discipline from a recognized institute/university, where the medium of instruction is English.
- They must have secured at least 50 per cent aggregate marks at their Bachelor’s level.
- It is compulsory to have a minimum of 15 years of overall education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis) to appear
- If the medium of instruction is any other language than English, then candidates can submit TOEFL, NELT or IELTS score
- Age Limit – No age bar to apply for exam as per the eligibility criteria
Exam Pattern Details
Mode of Exam ( MBA Admission Management Quota Option for IBSAT Aspirants )
Computer Based Test, each candidate will be assigned a computer/ desktop, having IBSAT software downloaded.
Duration of Exam ( MBA Admission Management Quota Option for IBSAT Aspirants ) 2 hours, where in there is no restriction regarding solving a particular section within a stipulated time limit.
Medium of Exam ( MBA Admission Management Quota Option for IBSAT Aspirants )
English, each question in the exam will be asked in English only and a candidate must provide the answer in the same language.
Application Process for the exam
Mode of Application : Offline and Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | NEFT | Other
|General||Offline and Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1800|
|OBC||Offline and Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1800|
|SC||Offline and Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1800|
|ST||Offline and Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1800|
Guidelines to fill the mentioned entrance exam Application Form
- Candidates will have to enter their personal details (like name, DOB, contact information like mobile number, email address, residential address, etc.) and academic details like educational qualifications while filling the application form.
- A recent passport size colored photograph in the prescribed format must be uploaded.
- Specify the exam whose score will be used to apply for the programmed
- Check if all the information entered is accurate and click on ‘I Agree.’
- View all the information entered and schedule the exam.
Marking Scheme for the exam:
|Incorrect/ Wrong answer||0|
Note: As there is no provision of negative marking in the examination, it is advisable to attempt all the questions.
Highlights for the mentioned entrance Exam Pattern
|Duration of the Test||2 hours|
|Total Number of Sections||4|
|Total Number of Questions||140|
The exam is divided into four sections – Data Interpretation and Data Adequacy, Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability and Quantitative Techniques.
|Sl.No.||Sections||No. of Questions|
|1||Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation||30|
|Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation||Bar graphs & Column graphs|
Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
Venn – diagram
Visual reasoning, etc.
|Quantitative Techniques||Algebra & Geometry|
LCM & HCF
Permutation & Combination
Profit & Loss
Quadratic and linear equation
Time, Speed & Distance, etc.
|Reading Comprehension||Questions based on comprehension passages|
Comprehension of passage
Contextual usage & English Usage
Synonyms and Antonyms
Replace the missing words
Grammar & Idioms
B-Schools which accepts the mentioned entrance exam:
- IBS Business School, Hyderabad
- IBS Business School, Mumbai
- International Institute of Business Studies, Bangalore
- IBS Business School, Bangalore
- ICFAI University, Dehradun
- National School of Business, Bangalore
- IBS Business School, Pune
- IBS Business School, Dehradun
- IBS Business School, Gurgaon
- IBS Business School, Ahmedabad
- ICFAI University, Jharkhand
- ICFAI University, Jaipur
- IBS Business School, Kolkata
- IBS Business School, Jaipur
- ICFAI University, Sikkim
- ICFAI University, Tura, Meghalaya
- ICFAI University, Mizoram
- Innovation The Business School, Khurdha
- ICFAI University, Nagaland
Programs offered in B-schools:
The colleges that are widely spread all over the country. The colleges provides the Master in business administration courses for the betterment of students, to improve their level of interpretation for every category of students be it men and women necessary for obtaining the vast knowledge regarding business. It includes the two-year courses having the streams as follows:
- International Business
- IT and Systems