Top Colleges Under MAT Exam Direct MBA Admission
Seeking for Top Colleges under MAT Exam Direct MBA Admission in Management Quota? Get details and updates from us about Top Colleges under MAT Exam Direct MBA Admission Process, Cutoffs, Fees, etc. Call Ace Guru at +91-9742479101 (Ankit Mishra), +91-9742886036 (Anis), +91-9035556036 (Mayur Gautam), or you can also visit our website www.mba-guru.com for details. Get into Top Colleges under MAT Exam Direct MBA Admission in Management Quota.
The two year MBA or PGPM Program is designed to give graduates exposure to management skills needed for the creation of specialists who can integrate across functional areas in a dynamic organization. Get into Top Colleges under MAT Exam Direct MBA Admission in Management Quota.
The Program provides a broad perspective of all areas of management. The courses offered in the program are practice-oriented with emphasis placed on the application of principles, tools, and concepts to meet challenges and problems faced by today’s organizations. These courses are carefully designed to impart to students a managerial perspective in formulating and implementing corporate strategy. Get into Top Colleges under MAT Exam Direct MBA Admission in Management Quota.
Students learn to take decisions critically and analytically taking into account the business considerations and ethical implications of these decisions and to deepen the understanding of the key functional areas and strategic dimensions of management, and to encourage future professionals to equip themselves with the latest tools and techniques. Get into Top Colleges under MAT Exam Direct MBA Admission in Management Quota.
An MBA in India will provide students with a strong knowledge base in business administration, learning from high-quality faculty at strong universities. MBA programs in India offer specialization in areas such as finance, management, human resources, marketing, and communication. Graduates with an MBA from India degree are qualified to enter the competitive business market as process managers, development executives, risk analysts, and human resource managers, among many others. Get into Top Colleges under MAT Exam Direct MBA Admission in Management Quota.
MBA Courses assist you in customizing your learning through a course pathway based primarily on your education, career experience and goals. It provides the in-depth understanding of traditional and nontraditional aspects of Management Education. Get into Top Colleges under MAT Exam Direct MBA Admission in Management Quota.
- Direct Admission in Top MBA Colleges accepting MAT Score
- MAT Colleges Management Quota Direct MBA Admission
- February MAT accepting MBA Colleges Direct MBA Admission
MBA Specializations in India
MBA Specializations are good for students who know exactly what they want to do in their career. An MBA Specialization can also help a resume stand out in the large pile of applications that companies invariably receive from MBA graduates. Choice of the right MBA specialization depends on one’s career goals. It’s on to the students to find the right fit. It takes students to the next step of their career. Here are some most preferred MBA Specializations in India:- (Get into Top Colleges under MAT Exam Direct MBA Admission in Management Quota.)
MBA in Finance
This MBA Specialization is typically considered one of the most financially lucrative options. MBA in Finance specialization can help students enter careers in fields such as financial services, banking, and risk management; or prepare students for corporate finance positions in other firms. Get into Top Colleges under MAT Exam Direct MBA Admission in Management Quota.
MBA in Marketing
MBA in Marketing Specialization can help a student build a career in marketing, either as a marketing manager at a company or at a specialized marketing firm. Marketing professionals are more in demand than ever these days, thanks to the increased competition created by the Internet and globalization. Get into Top Colleges under MAT Exam Direct MBA Admission in Management Quota.
MBA in Human Resource Management
MBA in Human Resource is for those who want to develop their management career in Human Resource function and strategy. MBA in Human Resource specialization can help you to launch a career in human resource development, industrial relations, and personnel management. Get into Top Colleges under MAT Exam Direct MBA Admission in Management Quota.
MBA in Operations Management
MBA in Operations Management Specialization can help students learn the ins-and-outs of logistics management and other operational and supply chain issues. Professionals with these skills are in high demand due to an increasingly complex international business system. Get into Top Colleges under MAT Exam Direct MBA Admission in Management Quota.
MBA in International Business
This MBA Specialization prepares students to lead globally by educating them on the international business environment and the role that government plays in business. Get into Top Colleges under MAT Exam Direct MBA Admission in Management Quota.
MBA in Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship specialized students will learn how to start a company or implement new initiatives in an existing company. This concentration can also be helpful for MBAs looking to get into related fields, such as venture capital. Get into Top Colleges under MAT Exam Direct MBA Admission in Management Quota.
MBA Admission Procedure in India
To get MBA Degree from any reputed and renowned MBA Colleges or B-Schools to make your dreams true, you need to fulfill the preliminary eligibility criteria i.e. Passed Graduation degree from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% for general category and 45% for reserved category.
Apart from the above-mentioned criteria, you need to also appear for MBA entrance exams conducted by the Association of Management Institutions or Management Universities of India. In case you have appeared for final year graduation exams; however, need to submit documents later to satisfy the above criteria.
Based on your final score (percentile) in MBA entrance exams you may then apply for MBA admission to different colleges accordingly, you need to undergo through Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI).
MBA Entrance Exams in India
Normally, in India, there is the diverse number of MBA entrance exams based on difficulty-level, profile assessment, etc. These all entrance tests are conducted by the association of the Management Institutes, Universities, and the state government.
In this post, we will discuss MAT (Management Aptitude Test) Entrance Exam, so let’s have a look on MAT Exam, MAT Exam Pattern, MAT Exam Syllabus, MAT Score accepting Institutes, etc.
MAT Entrance Test is a common, national-level management entrance test conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) four times in a year (February, May, September, and December). The score in MAT Exam is accepted by more than 500 MBA Colleges in India and this score is valid for one year. The number of Institutes are varying from test to test.
MAT Exam Pattern and Duration
MAT Exam paper will have a time duration of 2½ hours. There will be 200 questions in MCQs form in MAT question paper of February MAT Exam 2018. The exam will be divided in 5 sections with 40 questions in each section. MAT test sections are Language Comprehension, Mathematical skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning, Indian and Global Environment.
|Duration (in minutes)
|Data Analysis and Sufficiency
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning
|Indian and Global Environment
- MBA Admission to Mumbai MAT Colleges by Management Quota
- Management Quota MAT Colleges in Pune Direct MBA Admission
- Direct MBA Admission in Bangalore MAT Colleges
MAT Exam Results
The Merit Score of MAT Exam is calculated on the basis of 4 sections only and the score of Indian & Global Environment is separately shown but is not taken into account to calculate the merit or percentile in the MAT score card.
Top Colleges under MAT Exam Direct MBA Admission
- Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore
- Christ University, Bangalore
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- MIT School of Management, Pune
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
- ITM Business School (ITM), Navi Mumbai
- SIES College of Management Studies (SIESCOMS), Navi Mumbai
- Chetana’s Institute of Management & Research (CIMR), Mumbai
- MET Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship (XIME), Bangalore
- Universal Business School (UBS), Mumbai
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Acharya Institute of Management & Sciences, Bangalore
- Jain University, Bangalore
- IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai
- Lala Lajpatrai Institute of Management (LLIM), Mumbai
- Mumbai International School of Business Bocconi, Mumbai
- Dayananda Sagar Business School
- Presidency University
- PES University
- MP Birla Institute of Management
- Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship (XIME)
- Acharya School of Management
- Padmashree Institute of Management Studies
- NITTE School of Management
- Christ University
- Acharya Institute of Technology
- Institute of Business Management & Research
- RV Institute of Management
- Acharya Academy of Management Studies
- Jain University
- ISBR Business School
- International Institute of Business Studies
- International School of Management Excellence
- MATS Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship
- Acharya Bangalore B-School (ABBS)
- Adarsh Institute of Management & Information Technology
- Community Institute of Management Studies
- Indus Business Academy (IBA)
- Institute of Health Management Research
- Institute for Technology & Management (ITM)
- Thakur Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Rizvi Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- VES Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Mumbai
- IILM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- MILE Management Institute for Leadership & Excellence
- Flame School of Communication
- Indira Group of Institutes
- Mitcon Institute of Management
- Indus Business School (IBS)
- National Institute of Bank Management (NIBM)
- Balaji Institute of Management & Human Resource Development (BIMHRD)
- Christ Institute of Management
- Suryadatta Institute of Business Management & Technology
- Suryadatta Institute of Management & Mass Communication
- Balaji Institute of International Business
- Suryadatta Institute of Management & Information Research
- Flame School of Business
- Pune Institute of Business Management (PIBM)
- MIT School of Telecom Management (MIT-SOT)
Disclaimer: This advertisement is regarding guidance for Management Quota Admission in Private MBA College. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization with us and also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of informative and easy to make use of or from the viewpoint of having content that matches individual’s need. It is the decision of viewer contacting us.
***It is our request to the concerned authority of the listed colleges and any third party that if you find any defamatory language, lying, exaggerating, copyrighted materials, and other such practices, kindly let us notify soon as immediate reforms shall be made.***