Top MBA Colleges Accepting Snap Score for Direct Admission. Beneficial interaction of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is administrated by the Symbiosis International University. It is a college-level placement test through which competitors can get a choice in administration courses offered by different establishments of Symbiosis University. Understudies can get total insights about including vital dates, an application frame, qualification criteria, dates, exam design, syllabus, and so on. In this way, it would be ideal if you examine the immediate confirmation in top MBA colleges accepting SNAP scores for direct admission.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected]Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
The stipulated requirements of the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test:
(Top MBA Colleges Accepting Snap Score for Direct Admission) This is the national-level management entrance exam is conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed University) for selection to its 15 institutes. (Top MBA Colleges Accepting Snap Score for Direct Admission) A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university with at least 50 percent aggregate marks. Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe category candidates should secure a minimum of 45 percent in their graduation from any recognized institute across disciplines. (Top MBA Colleges Accepting Snap Score for Direct Admission) Candidates who have obtained foreign degrees/qualifications should it verified from AIU before applying for selection to any program under Symbiosis University. (Top MBA Colleges Accepting Snap Score for Direct Admission) The final year graduation students are also eligible to apply for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. However, they must complete their bachelor’s degree with the requisite aggregate percentage or equivalent CGPA during selection.
- MBA Admission Management Quota at Top Colleges of Mumbai
- Management Quota MBA Admissions into Top B-Schools
- Top MBA Colleges Management Quota Admission
- Best B-Schools in Delhi NCR Direct MBA Admission
- What is Management Quota Admission in MBA
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test application form process:
- Mode of Application: Online
- Mode of Payment: Net Banking / Credit Card /Debit Card /Other
|General||Online and Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1750|
|OBC||Online and Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1750|
|SC||Online and Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1750|
|ST||Online and Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1750|
Points to remember before filling this entrance form:
- Prospective test takers must provide their correct name, DOB (date of birth), mobile number and email address as these details are not editable once this test registration process is complete.
- Candidates will not be able to change of test city requests once they have completed their online test 2018 payment.
- Candidates should be cautious at the time of uploading their latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for test as it should not be more than 3 months old. (Top MBA Colleges Accepting Snap Score for Direct Admission)
- All the information entered by the aspirants should be accurate. (Top MBA Colleges Accepting Snap Score for Direct Admission)
Institutes of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test institutes are below:
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR, Pune)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (SCMHRD, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB, Pune) (International Business)
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik (SIOM, Nashik)
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SSMC, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF, Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences (SSSS, Pune)
Examination pattern of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test:
SIU conducts the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test exam for management selection. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test Exam marks determine shortlisting for Group discussion and personal interview process of one or more of the Symbiosis institutes to which one has applied. Here it is relevant to note that there are overall 15 institutes of Symbiosis University that are using marks for MBA / MSc / MSc selection. Get here complete details of this exam such as exam pattern and syllabus.
Progress of courses for this test:
- General Awareness: Important quotations, Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics Major corporate events Famous award and prizes, World Records, Books and authors, Science, History, Geography, International organizations, Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, officials of big companies, etc.
- General English: Sentence Correction, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, Comprehension of passage (Poems can also come), Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Contextual usage, Analogies, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with four or five sentences, Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Odd man out, Idioms, One word substitution, Different usage of same word, etc.
- Quantitative Ability: Allegation & Mixtures, Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Set Theory, Venn Diagram, Instalment Payments, Clocks, Probability, Vectors, Binomial Expansion, Co-ordinate geometry, Permutations & Combinations, Trigonometry, Logarithm, Calendar, Geometry, Ratios and Proportion, Percentages, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, Partnership, Time-Speed-Distance, Work and time, Profit & Loss, Averages, Number system, HCF & LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean, Harmonic mean, Median, Mode, Number Base System, BODMAS, Mensuration, Maxima & Minima Progression, Surds & Indices, Complex numbers, etc.
- Reasoning Ability: Probably false, definitely true, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among group of people, Symbol Based problems, definitely false kind of statement, Coding and decoding ,Sequencing ,Identifying next number in series, Puzzles Data Interpretation based on text, graphs and tables. Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Venn diagram, Pie Chart, Graphs representing Area, etc. Critical reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, Visual reasoning, Identifying valid inferences ,Identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Statements and conclusions, etc.