Direct Admission Symbiosis Pune Management Quota Seat. When it comes to getting admission in an MBA course, most of the students first want to get admission in Symbiosis, Pune. The key reason behind choosing this business school is that it provides different types of management courses. If you want to get admission to an MBA, you need to score great in SNAP.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Courses, Fees and Seat Intake
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management offers the following Programmes:
- Human Resource Development
- MBA (Innovation & Entrepreneurship)
- Executive MBA for working professionals
Direct Admission in Symbiosis Pune Management Quota Seat
|Program Name||SIBM Pune Programme Fee||Remarks|
|MBA||Rs.16,47,950||Includes Hostel Fee|
|MBA (Innovation & Entrepreneurship)||Rs.16,47,950||Includes Hostel Fee|
|MBA (Innovation & Entrepreneurship)||60 Students|
Direct Admission Symbiosis Pune Management Quota Seat
- The candidate must appear in the SNAP and score the required cut-off percentile.
- Apart from registering for SNAP, the candidate must also register and apply for Symbiosis Institute of Business Management.
- Candidates short-listed are called for the further selection process, which includes:
- Group Exercise: The candidate is evaluated on the basis of his communication skills, team work and problem-solving ability.
- Written Assessment Test (WAT): Candidates are given a topic to write an essay in the given time period. They are evaluated on the basis of their written communication skills, flow of presentation, content, language and grammar.
- Personal Interview: In this round the candidate is interviewed by one of the panel members to evaluate his overall personality.
- The candidate’s selection is finally made on the basis of his SNAP score, his performance in GE-PI and WAT.
The candidate has to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Completed his bachelor’s from a recognized university
- A minimum aggregate of 50% is mandatory to be eligible for admission in Symbiosis Institute of Business Management.
- The candidate must first register for SNAP, and then simultaneously also register and apply for MBA Programmes at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management.
- The candidate is required to pay an additional amount of Rs.1000 per Programme.
|Program Name||SNAP Exam Fee||SIBM Pune Application Fee|
|MBA||Rs.1950/- + GST||Rs.1000/- + GST|
|Last date to apply for MBA and MBA(I&E) programs at SIBM Pune||December 18, 2021 (Saturday) 23:59 hrs|
|Declaration of GEPIWAT shortlist for MBA and MBA(I&E) programs at SIBM Pune||February 10, 2022 (Thursday)|
|GEPIWAT Process for MBA and MBA(I&E) programs at SIBM Pune|
(Decision on the mode – Online/Offline will be taken in Jan 2022)
|Between February 17, 2022 (Thursday) and February 28, 2022 (Monday)|
|Declaration of First merit list and first waitlist for MBA and MBA(I&E) programs at SIBM Pune||March 10, 2022 (Thursday)|
|Last date for payment of fees for the first merit list for MBA and MBA(I&E) programs at SIBM Pune||March 23, 2022 (Wednesday)|
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
SNAP is the solitary entrance exam that is accepted by any university-affiliated to Symbiosis International University. Therefore, if you are keen on taking admission in Symbiosis you must register and appear for SNAP. Here are few important dates to keep in mind:
|SNAP 2021 Registration Commences||August 31, 2021 (Tuesday)|
|SNAP 2021 Registration Closes||November 27, 2021 (Saturday)|
|Admit Card Release on snaptest.org||December 04, 2021 (Saturday)|
|SNAP 2021 Test 1||December 19, 2021 (Sunday); 1400 hrs to 1500 hrs|
|SNAP 2021 Test 2||January 08, 2022 (Saturday); 1000 hrs to 1100 hrs|
|SNAP 2021 Test 3||January 16, 2022 (Sunday); 1000 hrs to 1100 hrs|
|SNAP 2021 Result||February 01, 2022 (Tuesday)|
- MBA Direct Admission in Symbiosis Pune With Management Quota
- Top 20 MBA Colleges Direct Admission by Management Quota- 2024
- Confirmed SIBM Pune MBA Direct Admission
- Bangalore MBA Direct Admission 2023-2024
- SIBM Bangalore Direct Admission
SNAP Exam Pattern
|Particulars||SNAP 2021||SNAP 2020|
|Duration||120 minutes||60 minutes|
|SNAP Test Timing||2 PM to 4 PM||11 AM to 12 Noon|
|Total no. of questions||110||60|
|Total Maximum Marks||150||60|
|Type of Questions||MCQs + Special Questions||MCQs|
|Marking Scheme||Variable Marking scheme with +1, +1.5, and +2 for MCQs and Spl questions||+1 for each Correct answer|
|No. of Questions – General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||34||15|
|No. of Questions -Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||35||20|
|No. of Questions-Analytical & Logical Reasoning||36||25|