Direct MBA Admission in SIBM Bangalore
Direct MBA Admission in SIBM Bangalore– Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
Direct MBA Admission in SIBM Bangalore
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bengaluru was established in 2008 as a constituent of Symbiosis International University (Deemed) with the aim of imparting world-class education to students and transforming them into top notch leaders of the corporate world.
At SIBM-B, eminent faculty from across the country, holistic learning-focused pedagogy, passion-driven students and world-class facilities meet the epicenter of knowledge to create the future business leaders.
Over decades, the methods of imparting education may have changed drastically and also ways of seeking it, but the power that propels every student towards excellence and knowledge has remained the same – the voracious fire within that needs to learn more, do more and be more.
The Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bengaluru understands this in its students and leaves no stone unturned in providing quality education and helping this spark build into a roaring flame that will help its students become leaders of tomorrow.
The indelible spark of perfection is ingrained in every student of SIBM Bengaluru and this spirit is reflected in practically every step that an SIBM Bengaluru student takes in the challenging corporate world. Bengaluru is at the forefront of globalization, and SIBM Bengaluru is perfectly poised to cater to the confluence of the east and the west.
Here, the onus rests with each individual to carve out her/his own identity. SIBM, Bengaluru instills a culture which encourages leadership potential. All students at SIBM, Bengaluru are polished to perfection when it comes to being trained as leaders and perfectionists in their field of work.
SIBM Bengaluru envisions a management education with a “quantitative difference” by focusing on data analytics across all specializations.Decision making and analytical skills are developed in the students through the use of a case-based method of teaching and simulations.
MBA Courses in Bangalore
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bengaluru (SIBM-B) aims to mould and groom future business leaders by providing them with:
- World-class academic environment,
- Dynamic and contemporary course content that is constantly benchmarked against the course contents of top-rated institutes
- Appropriate levels of industry interface and social sensitization
- The first year of the MBA program is divided into two semesters which introduces students to the foundation subjects of management such as Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Organizational Behavior, Finance, HR and others. At the end of the first year, the students go for SIP (Summer Internship Program) for duration of 8 weeks. It offers an opportunity to students to get exposure to the corporate world and to put their learnings into practice.
- The second year of the program (comprising of third and fourth semester) offer students a chance to specialize in their area of interest. The specializations offered are in the area of Finance, Marketing, Operations and HR. Apart from the specializations, students are also encouraged to take electives outside one’s area of specialization.
- Apart from the regular academic work, the Institute organizes Management conclaves and seminars which add to the learning of the students.
- Two years full time (Compulsory residential programmed).
- After successful completion of two years full time residential MBA programmed from SIBM -B, Symbiosis International University, Pune awards the MBA degree to all the students.
- Operations Management
- HR Management
Note : The allotment of specialization is subject to the condition that at least 20 students opt for that particular specialization.
|RESERVATION||I. Within the sanctioned intake||a) SC (In Percentage)||b) ST (In Percentage)||c) Differently abled (In Percentage)|
|II. Over and above the sanctioned intake||a) Kashmiri Migrants (In Seats)||b) International Students (In Percentage)|
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Note : It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications/eligibility for admission. Having been admitted provisionally does not mean acceptance of eligibility. Final eligibility for admission will be decided by Symbiosis International University.
Intake: 210 students
As per the UGC Regulations, following will be the reservation policy for admission to any program of Institutes of SIU (Except Symbiosis Institutes of Management Studies, which has separate policy #)
A. Within Sanctioned Intake
· Scheduled Caste (SC) : 15%
· Scheduled Tribes (ST) : 7.5%
· Differently Abled * : 3%
B. Over &Above Intake
· Kashmiri Migrants : 2 seats per program
· International Candidates : 15%
Candidates applying from categories other than Open Category are required to submit valid supporting document (s) at the time of GE-PIWAT (if shortlisted).
* Differently Abled Category (DAC) at SIU
In compliance with Govt. Directives on disability guidelines issued by the office of the Chief Commissioner for persons with disabilities vide Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment New Delhi notification no. 16-18/97 on dated 01 June 2001 and University Grants Commission Notification No. F.6-1/2006 (CPP-II/SCT) dated 30/09/2009, SIU has made provision for reserving 3% seats for Differently Abled Category (DAC) students in all the Constituent Institutes of SIU.
The types of disabilities covered are:-
a) Vision Impairment
b) Hearing Impairment
c) Locomotors Disabilities
d) Mental Retardation
e) Multiple Disabilities
All candidates claiming admission under DAC will be provisionally admitted under the said category. Thereafter, the candidate will be required to obtain an ‘Authentication Certificate’ from Symbiosis Centre of Health Care (SCHC) within one month of commencement of the program. SCHC will check the validity of documents produced by the candidates and verify the continued existence and extent of the disability.
ADMISSION SCHEDULE : MBA BATCH 2024-26
|1||Programmed Registration Begins||August 23, 2023 (Wednesday)|
|2||Last date of Online registration||December 08, 2023 (Friday)|
|3||Last Date of payment of Registration fees||December 08, 2023 (Friday)|
|4||Entrance Test||December 10, 2023 (Sunday) December 17, 2023 (Sunday) December 22, 2023 (Friday)|
|5||Test Result||January 10, 2024 (Wednesday)|
|6||Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction||January 18, 2024 (Thursday)|
|7||Group Exercise & Personal Interaction (Tentative Dates) MBA||February 08, 2024 (Thursday) to February 10, 2024 (Saturday) & February 12, 2024 (Monday) to February 17, 2024 (Saturday) & February 19, 2024 (Monday) to February 22, 2024 (Thursday)|
|8||Announcement of First Merit list||March 14, 2024 (Thursday)|
|9||Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the first merit list||March 28, 2024 (Thursday)|
|10||Programmed Commencement||June 04, 2024 (Tuesday)|
Fee Structure – MBA Programmed (Batch 2023-2025)
|Programmed Fees for Master of Business Administration (Indian Students)||Amount in ₹|
|Academic Fees (Per Annum)||9,45,000|
|Institute Deposit (Refundable)||20,000|
|Hostel and Mess Fees for Indian & International Students. (Subject to change campus and accommodation type wise, e.g. Twin Sharing, Triple Sharing etc.) (The Fees indicated herein are for for Bengaluru campus)||Amount in ₹ (For Indian Students)||USD equivalent to INR|
|Mess Fees (Per Annum) *||86,000||86,000|
|Hostel Deposit (Refundable)||15,000||15,000|
|Hostel Fees (Different, subject to Sharing, Per Annum)*|
- MBA Management Quota Fees in Bangalore
- Queries for SIBM Pune MBA Direct Admission
- SIBM Pune MBA Direct Admission for Current Year
- Direct MBA Admission Symbiosis Pune
- MBA Admission in Symbiosis Bangalore
- Symbiosis Bengaluru Direct Admission
- How to get Direct Admission in Symbiosis College MBA?
- Symbiosis Pune MBA Direct Admission
- Admission in Symbiosis Pune through Management Quota
- SIBM Bangalore Direct Admission
- MBA Direct Admission in Symbiosis Pune With Management Quota
- MBA Finance Admission at SIBM Pune in Management Quota