Management entrance tests in India are primarily elimination tests. The institutes decide on a cut-off for the written test, just high enough to cull out around a broad number of aspirants, and among them, the institutes select around even lesser number of students. Don’t make the mistake of preparing for every single test. Take time, go through the pattern of each of the tests, and take the right decision. And for that do you want top colleges for MBA direct admission procedure then please read this article.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – firstname.lastname@example.org Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Skills required for business administrative managers
- commercial and business awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An analytical approach to work
- High numeracy and sound technical skills
- Problem-solving skills and initiative
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
- Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- The ability to balance the demands of work with study commitments
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- The capacity to make quick but rational decisions
- The potential to lead and motivate others
- Good IT skills.
Leaderships Roles for MBA Direct Admission
Leadership roles of business administrative managers:
- Providing and interpreting financial information
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flows and predicting future trends
- Analyzing change and advising accordingly
- Formulating strategic and long-term business plans
- Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance
- Analyzing competitors and market trends
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Managing a company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory Organizations such as the Inland Revenue
- Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Managing budgets
- Arranging new sources of economy for a company’s debt facilities
- Supervising staff
- Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
List of Institute for MBA
List of institutes names of M.B.A:
- Xavier’s Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- International Management Institute, Delhi
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- Institute of Rural Management, Anand
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad
- TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- LN Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nasik
- ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy
- FORE School of Management, Delhi
- Institute of Financial Management and Research, Chennai
- Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management, Delhi
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune
- Faculty of Management Studies, BHU Varanasi
- Master of Finance and Control, University of Delhi
- Management Group, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- MHROD and MIB, Delhi School of Economics, Delhi
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bangalore
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune
- Xavier’s Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- Amity Business School, Noida
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
- Birla Institute of Management and Technology, Noida
- Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal
- Institute of Management Technology, Nagpur
- Sri Ram College of Commerce (Global Business Operations), Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Media and Communication, Pune
- University Business School, Chandigarh
Growth in MBA
Marketing managers oversee the planning and execution of a multifaceted marketing plan to help their companies grow. They set budgets, plan marketing campaigns, and manage staff on the marketing team to conduct market research, launch marketing campaigns, and analyse the data collected from each campaign to make improvements. Do You Want Top Colleges for MBA Direct Admission
Their goal is to create more brand awareness and bring in sales. Marketing managers must be knowledgeable about many different types of marketing approaches and also be skilled at leading a diverse team. Do You Want Top Colleges for MBA Direct Admission
He or she oversees daily operations, purchasing, inventory, coordination between departments, and policy creation. Responsibilities may also include hiring employees and negotiating contracts. However, this job will vary depending on the organization and expectations of the CEO. Do You Want Top Colleges for MBA Direct Admission
Gateway of examination in management courses:
( Do You Want Top Colleges for MBA Direct Admission )
Entrance Test: The main entrance examinations are CAT, Common Entrance Test (CET), Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET), Management Aptitude Test (MAT), XAT and ATMA. Selection is usually offered based on the cumulative scores of written test, GD / PIs, and work experience in a few cases.
Written Test: The first phase of selection of candidates for selection into Management programs is on the basis of their performance in a written test, which tests the aptitude of the candidates in four major areas – verbal ability, reading comprehension, quantitative ability and business data interpretation. Do You Want Top Colleges for MBA Direct Admission
Group Discussion & Interview: This phase mainly includes two stages, group discussion and personal interview and assesses personality attributes like, leadership abilities, grasping capability, analytical thought procedure, communication skills etc. Do You Want Top Colleges for MBA Direct Admission
Final selection is based on marks in the written exam and the GD/PI. Work experience is given additional weightage in most of the institutes.
So decide in a cool mind after going through a SWOT (strength-weakness-opportunity-threat) analysis critically, funds are never a constraint for the determined ones, since banks offer liberal educational loans. Do You Want Top Colleges for MBA Direct Admission
selection procedure and Application procedure?
How Do You Approach management selection procedure and Application procedure?
Start by creating a timeline:
- Keep your eyes on the last date of your short-listed B-schools?
- What are the requirements of those schools?
- What are they looking for in terms of GMAT, English?
- Require hours of study time, so schedule your timeline accordingly.
- Additional requirements such as submitting an essay.
Set the right tone: Candidate need to have a positive tone. The communication during the management selection procedure for a leadership program or while applying for a full-time or one year of management in India is often more important than what you communicate. The words one need to use are conversational and thought-provoking not frivolous.
Answer the Questions: There is no need to answer all the questions during management selection procedure, but it can be tricky. Management applicant’s credibility quickly sinks when they are not able to answer a particular question with ease.