FORE School of Management PGDM Admission Process, Fees, Cutoff
In this article, we will see in depth about FORE School of Management Admission Process for PGDM Programme, Fee Structure, Cutoff for Entrance Exams such as CAT, XAT, and GMAT, and other details about FORE School of Management New Delhi, so let’s dive in.
Contact Ace-Guru @- 91-9742479101 (Ankit Mishra), +91-9742886036 (Anis), +91-9035556036 (Mayur Gautam), or you could also visit www.mba-guru.com for more details.
Admission to two-year full-time PGDM, PGDM-IB and PGDM-FM in FORE School of Management is carried out through a rigorous selection process. The students are handpicked by the experienced faculty along with the professionals from the industry, which ensures that the students perform remarkably well in academics during their two year stint at FORE School of Management and later go on to achieve great success professionally.
FORE School of Management (FSM)
Foundation for Organizational Research and Education (FORE), incorporated as a non-profitable institution in 1981. FORE is committed to the advancement of Management Education, Research, Training and Consultancy.
FORE provides contextual learning and helps in the development of students as thinking professionals, who have the ability to meet the future challenges of tomorrow’s corporate leaders.
FORE takes pride in its professional and high-quality faculty, modern infrastructure, technology and resources- be it in the fields of General Management, Human Resource, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Information Technology, Economics and International Business.
- All You Need to Know about IMT Ghaziabad Admission Process
- MBA Marketing Management Direct Admission
Accreditations @ FORE School of Management
- The PGDM, PGDM (IB), PGDM (Financial Management), PGDM (Executive) and FPM courses at FORE are AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) approved.
- The PGDM & PGDM (IB) courses at FORE are accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- FORE School of Management has also been granted SAQS Accreditation for a period of five years with effect from December 2017.
- The PGDM and PGDM (IB) courses are recognized as equivalent to MBA. Equivalence permission is granted by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Courses @ FORE School of Management
FORE School of Management offers the following Academic Programmes:
- Two-Year full time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management, approved by AICTE
- Two-Year full time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (International Business
- Two-Year full time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (Financial Management)
- 15-Month Full-Time Executive PGDM (PGPX 2019-20)
- Full Time Fellow Program in Management (FPM)
Academic Partners and Exchanges
FORE School of Management is responsive of the need to provide an international perspective to its students. This is no longer a differentiator but an essential attribute that corporates looks for while sourcing young talent. With this in view, FSM embarked upon effort at building international networks a few years back and has now redoubled its effort to have the widest possible network of partner institutions in foreign countries.
- ESC Rennes School of Business, France
- ESCE International Business School, Paris, France
- Vietnam National University – HCM- University of Law and Economics, Vietnam
- Kathmandu University School of Management, Kathmandu, Nepal
- STI University, Yangon, Myanmar
- University of California, Riverside (IEP), USA
- University of Economics, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University, Sweden
- European Institute for Asian Studies, Luxemburg
Placements @ FORE School of Management
FORE placements for 2022 batch showed increment is not only the companies approach but also a rise in the CTC offered to the students. Despite having a larger number of students with 282 FORE were able to place students in renowned companies, of which 12 students got offered by international brands.
In terms of industry sectors, BFSI made up 38% of the total offers, followed by IT/ITES making 22% of the offers whereas Marketing Research & Consulting and FMCG/FMCD made up 12% and 13% of the offers respectively.
The placement rate in FORE has kept on increasing with increasing years. Below is a tabulation of average placement package and highest salary offered to the students:
Admission Procedure @ FORE School of Management
Admission to the Two Year Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Two Year Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management-International Business and Two Year Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Financial Management involves a rigorous selection process.
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with MINIMUM 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects studied at any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail or minimum of 3 years of education after completing Higher Secondary Schooling (10+2) equivalent.
Candidates appearing for the final year degree examination in the year 2020 can also apply subject to furnishing the proof of having passed graduation by Thursday, October 1, 2020 and obtaining minimum 50% marks in aggregate total of all the subjects studied failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled and no fee will be refunded in lieu thereof.
- Short listing for the selection Process is based on CAT-2022 percentile/ XAT-2022 percentile/ GMAT Score.
- Written Ability Test (WAT), Business Awareness Quiz (BA-Q), Extempore and Personal Interview (PI).
- Final selection on the basis of CAT/XAT/GMAT score, performance in the WAT/BA-Q/Extempore/PI, academic performance and work experience.
- Personal interviews are conducted by experienced faculty and professional from the industry to ensure that the selected candidates perform well during their PGDM programme and subsequently achieve success professionally.
The cutoffs for 2019-21 batch at FORE School of Management were as mentioned:
Application Procedure @ FORE School of Management
- Candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY at http://admissions.fsm.ac.in
- Application submission, candidates need to pay application fee either through Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee as mentioned below.
- Candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category need to download the necessary format from the website and submit the Company Sponsored Certificate in the given format within the stipulated timeframe. Change in category, once the form is filled up, is not allowed under any circumstance.
- Candidates shortlisted for the “Selection Process” must review their Application Form before appearing for the selection process and point out discrepancies, if any, before appearing for the section process.
Fees Structure @ FORE School of Management
|4 equal installments of ₹ 3,99,500/-
|4 equal installments of ₹ 5,99,250/-
The fee includes compulsorily attending an International Immersion Programme, tuition fee, examination fee, extra and co-curricular activities, library, books and reading material, IT Services etc.
A one-time Registration Fee of ₹ 22,000. Including
- ₹ 5,000 towards Security Deposit (refundable)
- ₹ 3,000 towards Library Security (refundable)
- ₹ 5,000 towards Medical Insurance with Personal Accident Policy for 2 years
- ₹ 2,000 towards Journal subscription for 2 years, and
- ₹ 7,000 towards Student Activities charges
- Know How to Get Management Quota in Top MBA Colleges
- You Need to Know about GIM Goa Admission Process
FORE School of Management Admission Process – FAQs
Here are some frequently asked questions about FORE School of Management Admission Process, so that you will get clear idea about the whole process.
How can one apply to FORE School of Management, New Delhi?
Candidates can apply ONLINE only. For online application, submission candidates need to pay an application fee. They can pay the fee either through Credit/Debit card or Net banking.
Are the programmes offered by FORE School of Management AICTE approved?
Yes, all the programs offered by FORE School of Management are AICTE approved.
Is there any Company Sponsored Category? Does the Company Sponsored Candidate need to submit some documents?
Yes, candidates applying under Company Sponsored Category need to download the specified format from the website. After downloading the format, fill it up, get it signed and then submit the form in the college.
Candidates can apply either in Self Sponsored Category or Company Sponsored Category. Change in category is not allowed.
Do I need to apply separately for the three programmes?
If candidate is interested in applying for two or all three programmes, namely, PGDM, PGDM-IB and PGDM-FM, he/she can tick the required programmes in the checkboxes provided in the online application form while filling and make the necessary payment together for the programmes.
What is total intake of the PGDM, PGDM-IB and PGDM-FM Programmes?
180 in two-year full-time PGDM, 120 in two-year full-time PGDM-IB, and 60 in two-year full-time PGDM-FM programme.
What were the cutoffs last year to get a call for the selection process?
The cutoffs for 2019-21 batch at FORE School of Management were as mentioned:
Does FORE provide placement assistance to the students?
Yes, placement assistance is provided to the students. A team of students, FORE Career Division (FCD), headed by dean-corporate relations, handles placements activities. Proof of the placement in FORE is their placement record.
Is there any Management Quota?
No, there is no management quota. Admissions take place strictly on the basis of merit.
Is there any hostel facility available?
Yes, leased hostel facilities are available for both boys and girls in the vicinity of FORE School of Management, New Delhi