Get Management Quota MBA Admission in Top ATMA Colleges in India for 2024 batch, for details and other Admission related queries you can connect with us at 09742479101 (Ankit Mishra), 09742886036 (Anis), 09035556036 (Mayur Gautam)
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) is a popular national Level MBA entrance examination scores of which are accepted by the B-schools across the country. ATMA is for students who want to pursue MBA at Post Graduation level from Government / University / Private Aided / Private Un-Aided B-schools in India.
(Apply for Management Quota MBA Admission in Top ATMA Colleges. Contact Us for Details) ATMA is conducted by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), as a credible, comprehensive and single-window test for admissions to different postgraduate management programmes.
ATMA has been approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India for admission on All India Basis to the MBA / PGDM and other Postgraduate Programmes like MCA depending on the regulations of the respective universities. ATMA is conducted both as online computer based test and paper-based test in different months in the year. It is a 3 hours test and the test duration is from 2 PM to 5 PM. (Apply for Management Quota MBA Admission in Top ATMA Colleges. Contact Us for Details)
In 2022, ATMA was conducted on 12th February, 28th May, 25th June, 23rd July, and 06th August (Online test). The test result of online ATMA exam held on 06th August was declared on 09th August. (Apply for Management Quota MBA Admission in Top ATMA Colleges. Contact Us for Details)
In 2022, ATMA will be conducted on 25th February, 27th May, 01st July, and 05th August. So, the aspiring students can appear into this as per their availability. (Apply for Management Quota MBA Admission in Top ATMA Colleges. Contact Us for Details)
- Top MBA Colleges accepting Low CMAT Score
- Top MBA Colleges accepting Low XAT Score
- Top MBA Colleges accepting Low CAT Score
- Management Quota Admission in Top CMAT accepting Colleges
The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), established in 1988, is a large network of management institutions in the world, with over 730 members including IIMs, ISB, Xavier Institutes, Welingkar, MDI, SP Jain, ICFAI, NMIMS and other top Indian business schools. ATMA exam was launched in 2000 with a view to meet the standard of quality MBA entrance test, the scores of which would be used in the admission process as a reliable predictor of academic performance in postgraduate management programmes.
ATMA Test Centers
Normally, ATMA is conducted in the following Test centers: Ahmedabad (Gandhi Nagar), Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, and Thane.
Test centers may be canceled, combined or changed depending on the number of candidates in the specific center (s) or new center (s) added to the above list.
Similarly, the option is available to the candidate to choose two test centers according to their choice, so that, in case the first center is not available, the second center gets included in the admit card automatically.
ATMA Test Structure
The Test contains 180 Questions spread over six sections. Each section in the Online Test need not be attempted in the serial order. Total time of the Test is 3 hours. The questions cover Analytical Reasoning, Quantitative, and Verbal skills.
Each multiple-choice question is followed by four answers numbered 1, 2, 3 and 4. You have to choose the correct or best answer from these four choices and click the right answer in the On-line Test. For each correct or best answer, you will get a score of one. For any question not answered, a zero score will be given. A negative score will be given to a wrong or incorrect answer. For each incorrect answer, 0.25 point will be deducted. Thus, for four incorrectly answered questions, one mark will be subtracted from the total score.
In case you find a mistake in the framing of the question or the answered-choices given or both, you need not waste your time on them. You will be given credit for any such question.
The following table shows the structure of ATMA
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time allotted|
Top MBA Colleges accepting ATMA Score
- Fortune Institute of International Business (FIIB), Delhi
- BVB’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM), Delhi
- New Delhi Institute of Management (NDIM), Delhi
- IIHMR University, Jaipur
- Jindal Global Business School, Sonepat
- Delhi School of Business, Delhi
- Institute of Rural Management (IIRM), Jaipur
- Master School of Management, Meerut
- Regional College of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Development Management Institute, Patna
- Asian School of Business Management (ASBM), Bhubaneswar
- Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, Bhilai
- Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan, Bhubaneswar
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDI), Gandhinagar
- MIT School of Business, Pune
- MITCON Institute of Management, Pune
- Suryadatta Institutes of Management, Pune
- Dr D Y Patil Global Business School & Research Centre, Pune
- IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai
- VES Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore
- Poona Institute of Management Sciences & Entrepreneurship, Pune
- MIT School of Telecom Management, Pune
- Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies (GNIMS), Mumbai
- Institute for Technology and Management (ITM), Navi Mumbai
- Rustomjee Business School, Mumbai
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Indus Business School, Pune
- Indian Institute of Cost and Management Studies & Research, Pune
- Indira Institute of Business Management, Pune
- Christ Institute of Management (CIM), Pune
- International Institute of Management Studies (IIMS), Pune
- International School of Management & Research (ISMR), Pune
- Department of Management Sciences, Pune University, Pune
- Sinhgad Institute of Management (SIOM), Pune
- Renaissance Institute of Management Studies (RIMS), Pune
- LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- Kohinoor Business School, Mumbai
- Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- International School of Management Excellence (ISME), Bangalore
- Dhruva College of Management, Hyderabad
- Vishwa Vishwani Institute of Systems & Management, Hyderabad
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- IBMR – International Business School, Bangalore
- Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE), Hyderabad
- MATS Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (MIME), Bangalore
- GIBS Business School, Bangalore
- Reva University, Bangalore
- SCMS Cochin School of Business, Cochin
- GITAM Business School, Hyderabad
- Rajalakshmi School of Business (RSB), Chennai
- Institute of Insurance and Risk Management (IIRM), Hyderabad
- L N Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Bangalore
- Indus Business Academy, Bangalore
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore