Ace-Guru has been in touch with Educational Institutions for many years and built relationships with the management. Awareness of the Nitti gritty details of quota seat allocation system. MBA Admission in Management Quota at Top KMAT B-Schools We even try to get you a seat in the subjects of your choice. Experience of 12 + years interacting with educational institutions and our choice. Experience of 12 + years interacting with educational institutions and Students have grown up a lot and has got a very excellent result. Please feel free to solve all your assumptions and queries in
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected]Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Know About K.M.A.T 2022
K.M.A.T 2022 Exam dates are re-scheduled. Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (K.M.A.T) is regulated by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA). It is an all-India-level managerial entrance test. Through this exam, candidates will get entry to the AICTE approved M.B.A/PGDM/MCA courses. These courses are offered by the more than 169+ AICTE-approved University in Bangalore & Karnataka. In this article, we have mentioned the complete information about K.M.A.T 2022. KMAT colleges or KMAT participating institutes are top MBA colleges that accept KMAT Karnataka scores 2022. KMAT exam is conducted by Karnataka Post Graduate Private Colleges’ Association (KPPGCA) for admission to postgraduate courses such as MBA, PGDM and MCA. The exam will likely be conducted in the fourth week of July 2022, and the results will be announced in the second week of August 2022. The KMAT exam is usually conducted in about 13 exam centres across Karnataka. KMAT exam scores are accepted in over 200 top B-Schools in the state of Karnataka.
K.M.A.T Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of K.M.A.T 2022 comprises multiple choice questions (MCQs) further divided into four sections: Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning and General Awareness, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension. The duration of K.M.A.T 2022 is 120 minutes or 2 hours.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be organized through offline mode (pen paper-based test).
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be comprised of objective type questions divided into three sections.
- of Questions: Total 120 question will come in the examination.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 2 hours. ( MBA Admission in Management Quota at Top KMAT B-Schools )
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be allotted for correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40||40|
K.M.A.T Syllabus 2022
The syllabus of K.M.A.T 2022 includes topics related to basic mathematics, aptitude and language comprehension skills. Students can refer to syllabus prescribed to competitive entrance exam like CAT, CMAT etc and also check the section-wise topic of K.M.A.T below: ( MBA Admission in Management Quota at Top KMAT B-Schools )
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension- Grammar, Vocabulary, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms, Comprehension of passages.
Logical and Abstract Reasoning – Verbal Reasoning, Analogy ( MBA Admission in Management Quota at Top KMAT B-Schools )
Quantitative Ability – Numerical calculations, Arithmetic problems (ratio & proportion, percentage, interest, time & speed etc.), Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Quantitative reasoning, Interpretation of tables, Common graphs & charts. ( MBA Admission in Management Quota at Top KMAT B-Schools )
K.M.A.T Result 2022
The result of second round of K.M.A.T 2022 will be announced in the fourth week of October in online mode. The K.M.A.T 2022 result is available in the form of a scorecard on the official website of K.M.A.T and can be downloaded by entering the login credentials like the application number with date of birth. The result or scorecard includes candidates’ name, roll number, sectional and overall score and percentile. Based on the K.M.A.T result 2022 participating institutes will shortlist candidates for the selection procedure, including Group Discussion and Personal Interview. ( MBA Admission in Management Quota at Top KMAT B-Schools )
K.M.A.T Cut-off 2022
The cut-off of K.M.A.T 2022 is the minimum marks a candidate must score in order to obtain entry into the reputed B-schools. Each institute is likely to have its own cut-off for both M.B.A programmed, which a candidate has to meet. Each participating institution will have separate K.M.A.T 2022 cut-off based on which they will shortlist candidates for the final round of K.M.A.T selection procedure after the K.M.A.T 2022 result is declared.
KMAT Karnataka Eligibility Criteria
For MBA/ PGDMA Course:
- Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized University.
- Marks: Applying candidate must have scored at least 50% marks (45%for reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in their final examination in 2022 can also apply for the examination.
K.M.A.T Test Centres
K.M.A.T Participating Institutes 2022
There are 170 participating institutes of K.M.A.T which offer M.B.A and other post-graduation courses in management. Some of the participating institutes of K.M.A.T are listed below:
- A.J Institute of Management (AJIM) – Mangalore
- A.V.K Institute of Management – Bangalore
- Adept Institute of Management Studies & Research (AIMSR) – Dharwad
- Adi Chunchanagiri Institute of Technology – Chikkmagalur
- Aditya Institute of Management and research – Bengaluru
- Alliance Ascent College – Bengaluru
- Allum Karibasappa Institue of Management – Ballari
- Alva’s Institute Of Engineering & Technology – Mangalore
- AMC Engineering College – Bengaluru
- B.M.S. College of Engineering – Bengaluru
- Bangalore Institute of Management Studies – Bengaluru
- Brindavan College – Bengaluru
- Dayananda Sagar College of Arts, Science & Commerce – Bengaluru
- Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology and Management – Bengaluru
- GM Institute of Technology – Davangere