Appeared in almost all Entrance Exams conducted for MBA Admission in India, but unfortunately, you couldn’t score good percentiles in those entrance exams. looking for an alternate way to get MBA Direct Admission in Christ University Bangalore and other topmost available MBA Colleges in Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, and Delhi into Management Quota.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Master of Business Administration
MBA is a test of 3 A’s… One’s Attitude, Aptitude, and Approach. The perfect, or if not perfect then the correct combination of these 3 is a must to get through an MBA course. (MBA Direct Admission in Christ University Bangalore in Management Quota) MBA gives you the platform to test your capabilities and groom yourself as a professional.
In MBA, one learns the desired skill set that he or she wishes to master and uses them to build their career, which could be related to Marketing, Finance, HR, or a little bit of everything! Obviously, you can also succeed without an MBA. But, it’s going to be more difficult, because when you start building your idea directly in the real world, you learn by Trial and Error – and that’s expensive.
In an MBA program, you have the leverage to screw up on case studies where you practice planning for several situations, and you may lose 100crore imaginary rupees – no big deal. But, when you screw up in the real world, it is real money, real people’s jobs, you lose it all. (MBA Direct Admission in Christ University Bangalore in Management Quota)
MBA gives you the necessary tools which provide immense opportunity to learn, but even with those tools; only you know whether or not you have the heart to execute on those opportunities. An MBA degree can open up new avenues and provide you with a direction for your career. No matter if you study part-time or full-time, it depends upon your own convenience, but the MBA will help upgrade your skills and knowledge to keep in line with the changing trends. (MBA Direct Admission in Christ University Bangalore in Management Quota)
- Management Quota in Christ University for MBA Admission
- Management Quota MBA Admission in Top Colleges in Bangalore
- MBA Admission in Management Quota into Top Colleges
5 Essential Benefits of an MBA Degree
Confidence: MBA definitely boosts your confidence in terms of everything. You had never given a speech in front of 100 odd people before. But after coming to MBA you have to give a number of presentations, group discussions, and a lot of things that will build your confidence and also develop your personality. It gives you the confidence to express yourself and your views to everyone. (MBA Direct Admission in Christ University Bangalore in Management Quota)
Teach you to deal with people: As a manager, you have to deal with a lot many people in order to get your work done. In fact, to grow your business you have to expand your network. This is not possible without knowing the art of dealing with people. This is not taught to you, but you learn this inherently during the course. (MBA Direct Admission in Christ University Bangalore in Management Quota)
Functioning of business: Although people specialize in a particular field like HR, finance, marketing, etc. Everyone gets the taste of everything. After all to become a manager or CXO’s or even to become an entrepreneur you ought to learn how a business runs. (MBA Direct Admission in Christ University Bangalore in Management Quota)
Advancement in career: Being an MBA provides pace to your career. Be it in terms of promotion, designation, or earnings. You become a part of Management and thereby learn the art of decision making. It then depends on you to climb the ladder from bottom-line managers to senior management. (MBA Direct Admission in Christ University Bangalore in Management Quota)
Adaptability: As a manager, you have to deal with people with a different mentality as well as different scenarios. So how do you tackle disruption, how do you control the situation, how do you adapt to the ever-changing environment is one thing that you learn from the MBA. (MBA Direct Admission in Christ University Bangalore in Management Quota)
Christ University Bangalore
Christ University is a deemed private university. It is the first indigenous Syrian Catholic religious congregation in India. The University is specifically known for its undergraduate courses and has ranked among the top ten for UG courses in surveys done by the India Today group. Every year, more than 16000 students enroll in various UG and PG programs offered at Christ University. (MBA Direct Admission in Christ University Bangalore in Management Quota) CHRIST (Deemed to be University) was born out of the educational vision of St Kuriakose Elias Chavara, an educationalist and social reformer of the nineteenth century in South India. He founded the first Catholic indigenous congregation, Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI), in 1831 which administers CHRIST (Deemed to be University).
Institute of Management – Christ University
Institute of Management Christ University (IMCU) was established in 1994. The Management program at Institute of Management Christ University (IMCU) is a professional 2- year PG program with a specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource & Lean Operations, and systems. The curriculum designed by IMCU is such that it provides students the best of opportunities and a launching pad for careers. (MBA Direct Admission in Christ University Bangalore in Management Quota) At IMCU, every student goes through a wide spectrum of experiences which include the Organization Structure Study, Outbound Training, Book Review Competition, Summer Internships, Current Affairs & Weekly Presentations, and Dissertation. (MBA Direct Admission in Christ University Bangalore in Management Quota) The Kengeri campus of the Institute of Management Christ University is yet another glorious addition to the Christ University family. It is located on a 75- acre plot which has a picture-perfect natural ambiance complete with a herbal garden as well. (MBA Direct Admission in Christ University Bangalore in Management Quota)
- MBA – (Finance/ Human Resource/ Lean Operations and Systems/ Marketing/ Business Analytics)
- MBA (FHWS Germany) and MBA Finance/Marketing/Operations (Christ University)
- MBA (Christ University) + MS (Virginia Commonwealth University), USA
- MBA (Christ University) + MBA (Western Michigan University)
MBA Selection Process at Christ University
- The Centre allotment is based on the candidate’s preference while filling the application form and further change will not be entertained. However, Christ University reserves the right to cancel, combine, or change the test Centre, depending on the number of candidates in specific Centers.
- Candidates can access the E-Admit card from the Christ University website at the link “Application Status” by typing their digits unique id/application number and date of birth five days prior to the selection process.
- You will not be allowed to appear for the Selection Process without the E-Admit Card, a copy of the application and mark statements of class 10, class 12, degree, and valid MAT / CMAT / GMAT / CAT / XAT.
- The selection process includes the following criterion: Academic performance in Class 10, Class 12, and an undergraduate degree, Group discussion (GD), Micro Presentation (MP), Written Assessment (WA), Verbal Assessment (VA), and Personal Interview (PI).
- Candidates must report for the above selection process on the allotted date and at least 30 minutes prior to the time stipulated on the selection process admit card.
- Travel arrangements for outstation candidates must be made in advance as per the selection process dates published on our website.
MBA Eligibility at Christ University
For the students who wish to apply/ take admission in the above-mentioned courses need to score a minimum of marks in tests like MAT, GMAT, GRE, CMAT, CAT, XAT, ATMA etc. The marks required to be admitted are given in the table.
|600 or above
|450 or above
|300 or above
|CMAT(Common Management Admission Test)
|70 percentile or above
|70 percentile or above
|XAT Test of management studies(XAT)
|70 %or above
|70 % or above