It is a state in the southwestern area of India. Initially known as the State of Mysore. The state relates to the Carnatic district. The capital and biggest city is Bangalore (Bengaluru) and one will discover numerous eminent Management institutes. Therefore, MBA direct admission in top colleges of Karnataka are given below.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Documents required for this course:
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- Class 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Graduation Certificates
- Birth Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Admit Card (Qualifying Exam)
- Rank Card (Qualifying Exam)
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate (for state quota)
Selection process of this state
The selection to the management course will only be given after qualifying for any one of the above examinations (national, state & university level). Before applying for these examinations, candidates should check the complete eligibility criteria. The eligibility details are given here: MBA Direct Admission in Top Colleges of Karnataka Candidates should qualify a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Candidates must secure minimum of 50% marks (for general category) & 45% marks (for SC/ST category). Appearing candidates can also apply. MBA Direct Admission in Top Colleges of Karnataka For selection to the management course, first candidates have to pass the entrance examination. After passing the examination, candidates should apply for the college. At the time of registration, candidates have to submit the selection fee. Candidates also have to clear the GD/PI round organized by the respective institution. The final selection to the Management program will be done on the basis of qualifying exam rank, group discussion & personal interview round, and work experience. MBA Direct Admission in Top Colleges of Karnataka
Faculties teaching style:
( MBA Direct Admission in Top Colleges of Karnataka ) The management program offered by the Institute aims at providing comprehensive knowledge with the mission of offering a balance between theoretical concepts and application part of the same. The program has been designed by professionals who have structured the curriculum to prepare students for the corporate world. The Institute aims to deliver a higher level of academic excellence with an enriched. MBA Direct Admission in Top Colleges of Karnataka The faculty are exceptionally talented and have a mix of both industry and academic experience. The faculty members are highly dedicated to constantly improving the overall learning experience for students. Under the guidance of such professors, students’ performance in Management classrooms becomes better based on the pedagogy.
Placement and Packages of M.B.A:
( MBA Direct Admission in Top Colleges of Karnataka ) This is something which one should decide. The average package is INR 4.5 lac PA and the highest package is INR 11.3 lac PA. Most of the above institutes provide 100% placements and also internships to the students. Our endeavor is to prepare students with the requisite principles, skills, and traits to meet the dynamic needs of the industry. The students are given education and training to make them a balanced individual in terms of emotional, intellectual and spiritual dimensions so as to achieve the highest goals of personal and organizational development. MBA Direct Admission in Top Colleges of Karnataka
Why Management is necessary:
Innovation and Creativity is the key to our growth and all our resources are channelized towards achieving them. Students and teachers are change agents who trigger the thirst for knowledge and bring about new ideas and creative thought processes. The Management program will stretch the imagination and vision of the students and enhance their capabilities to appropriately fit into a dynamic and competitive business world. Students from all over the country seek selection; making the classrooms lively, vibrant and open to cross-cultural learning environments.
With a focus on critical thinking, out-of-the-box learning and innovative teaching-learning practices. Indian higher education with the introduction of innovative and modern curricula, insistence on academic discipline, imparting of Holistic Education and adoption of global higher education practices with the support of creative and dedicated staff.
It is one of the most sought after programs in the world. Students in their final year graduation or graduates with some work experience are welcome to apply for the program. Student at Management undergoes rigorous Internship, Projects & Case Studies which acts as a catalyst to get absorbed into the market. Pursuing a Master of Business Administration in India should always be carefully crafted otherwise it would just end becoming another degree adding no value to the person who received the degree. The core curriculum of the Management program is meant to give students the knowledge and skills to succeed in most business-related careers. MBA Direct Admission in Top Colleges of Karnataka
Some of the institutes’ names:
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS)
- Alliance University
- Alliance Ascent College
- IFIM Business School
- Jain University
- M S Ramaiah Institute of Management
- PES Institute of Technology
- BNM Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- RNS Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Jain University, Bangalore
- Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Presidency College, Bangalore
- Institute of Business Management & Technology, Bangalore
- Ballari Institute of Technology and Management, Bellary
- St Joseph Engineering College, Mangalore
Benefits of Karnataka Aptitude Management Test:
- Common Entrance Test conducted by KPPGCA
- (KPPGCA) for 169+ AICTE-approved University-affiliated Management Institutes in Bangalore &
- Open to All India Candidates: Candidates from any part of India who meet the eligibility criteria can take this test in all parts of India
- Gateway to Karnataka: Silicon Valley of India and No 1 Destination for Management/PGDM with very vibrant Job market
- Easy and affordable examination application process with sharing of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test scores with selected B-schools of your choice/scores
- Ease of test-taking in a conventional paper-pencil mode in a city near you
- Last Opportunity: Karnataka Management Aptitude Test is the last common entrance examination for Management/PGDM Selections 2018. To Apply to get a 1-year advantage.