NMAT MBA Management Quota Admission NMAT MBA Direct Admission. NMAT 2022 scheduling and registrations commenced on August 3. Candidates were able to register for NMAT by GMAC until November 10; however, the exam schedule was concluded on November 17. Candidates who have already scheduled the exam can reschedule using the NMAT login window until December 24. Retake registrations are also live until December 24. NMAT MBA Direct Admission.
NMAT MBA Direct Admission Every applicant can take three attempts for NMAT by GMAC. Unlike the previous session of the 88-day test window, NMAT 2022 is to be conducted within a 74-day test window. In addition to a shorter test window, the NMAT application fee has been revised. Candidates need to pay the retake registration fee as INR 2,300. Candidates who are rescheduling their exam need to pay INR 1,200. NMAT MBA Direct Admission
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
What is NMAT?
NMAT or NMAT by GMAC is a national level entrance test conducted for MBA admissions at NMIMS University and other reputed B-Schools in India as well as abroad. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies conducted NMAT until GMAC took over the authority. NMAT 2021 is designed to keep the test-takers convenience in mind. NMAT MBA Management Quota Admission
Candidates can choose the exam date and venue preference during the exam window using the NMAT scheduling option. NMAT shares some features with GMAT as candidates are allowed to choose the preferred date during a testing window as well as self-schedule the test, time and venue, appointment date based on the availability of seats at the preferred test center. NMAT MBA Direct Admission The national level entrance exam, NMAT, is conducted once a year during the test window of specified days. NMAT by GMAC score is based on the performance of candidates in three sections, namely, Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, and Logical Reasoning. NMAT MBA Direct Admission
NMAT by GMAC 2022 Registrations Open – Apply Now
Read this article further for more information on NMAT by GMAC 2022 including eligibility criteria, schedule, participating colleges, and admission process.
NMAT 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||NMAT by GMAC|
|Commonly known as||NMAT|
|Conducting Body||Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)|
|Frequency||Once a year (74-day test window)|
|Mode||CBT from test centre and Remote Proctored Exm from home|
|Syllabus||Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning|
|Exam Purpose||Admission into India’s top business schools such as NMIMS, SP JIMR, ISB, XIMB, VIT, ICFAI, Shiv Nadar, SDA Bocconi, LM Thapar, etc.|
|Number of Test Cities||68|
|Exam Helpdesk Number||0120 4397855|
NMAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidate must have completed graduation under 10+2+3 or four years of education pattern from any stream
- Secured not less than 50 per cent aggregate in the final year of graduation
- Candidates who are awaiting results or are in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for NMAT 2022. Admission is granted on a provisional basis until the graduation mark sheet and certificate of the qualifying examination are submitted
Candidates need to also check the eligibility criteria of NMAT participating colleges individually before registering for the examination. Applicants need to select five institutes of their preference for admission while applying and those institutes may have different eligibility criteria for admission.
Key Changes in NMAT 2022
With the current examination session, GMAC has made several changes from the previous session. Here are some key developments on NMAT 2022.
- Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) released the exam details on August 3
- GMAC will have a 74-day testing window for NMAT 2022 from October 14 to December 27
- NMAT by GMAC is to follow the exam pattern revised last year with 108 questions
- NMAT 2022 is being conducted in two modes, CBT from test centre and remote proctored exam from home. However, online proctor facility isn’t available in India
- GMAC will be conducting NMAT 2022 in as many as 68 exam cities with 73 exam centres. Last year, there were 52 exam cities with 66 exam centres
- An increase in the application fee has been recorded as compared to previous sessions. Candidates need to pay Rs 2,300 and Rs 2,800 to register under early and late registration window respectively.
NMAT 2022 Admission Process
The admission process for NMAT includes six stages—filling of the NMAT 2022 application form, issuing of NMAT 2022 admit card, NMAT 2022 exam, declaration of NMAT 2022 result and NMAT 2022 selection process (Group Discussion and Personal Interview) of the shortlisted candidates. Each stage of the NMAT 2022 admission process is briefly explained below.
Stage 1: Filling of NMAT 2021 Application Form
The first step of the admission process starts with filling the NMAT 2022 application form. Candidates need to fill the NMAT application form within the stipulated time. Only successful applicants are issued NMAT 2022 admit card. NMAT 2022 application process is online and candidates need to create a login ID and password to complete the online registration process. The application fee is Rs 2,300 (excluding GST). The fee can be paid online using Debit Card, Master Card, Mobile wallet, and other options.
After completing the registration process, the test reschedule option is enabled in the student account. In order to reschedule the NMAT 2022 test, candidates had to apply for the NMAT exam reschedule option in less than 72 hours from the date and schedule of the test. NMAT rescheduling steps can also be completed through the same student account. The retake fee is Rs 2,300 and the rescheduling fee is Rs 1,200. The late registration fee for NMAT will be Rs 2,800.
Stage 2: Issuing of NMAT 2022 Admit Card
After NMAT 2022 application process is completed with payment of the application fee, candidates can book their preferable exam slot and download NMAT 2022 admit card at the same time.
Stage 3: NMAT 2022 Exam
NMAT 2022 is being conducted as the Computer-based Test (CBT) as well as the Internet-Based Test (IBT), wherein candidates can take the test from their home in an online remote proctored manner. However, the IBT facility is only available for candidates taking the test outside India. The test-takers need to solve 108 MCQs in 120 minutes. There is a sectional time limit in NMAT 2022 exam. The online exam has three sections that are Language Skills, Quantitative Skills, and Logical Reasoning.
Stage 4: Declaration of NMAT 2022 Result
The NMAT 2022 result is declared on the official website of the NMAT by GMAC. The result can be checked online using login credentials. Candidates need to save the scorecard and take printouts of the result for future reference.
Stage 5: NMAT 2022 Selection Process
The next stage of the NMAT selection process is the Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI) round which is conducted by the participating institutes. The participating institute may also decide to conduct a WAT (Writing Ability Test) or Case Discussion (CD) round instead of the conventional GD round. The decision of final admission is based on the combined performance in NMAT online test and GD-PI round. Prepare for the Current Affairs and GD-PI rounds by downloading the documents below: NMAT MBA Management Quota Admission
NMAT 2022 Preparation Tips
NMAT, like any other MBA entrance exam, is a speed-based test. Thus, the entire preparation must be aligned with this thought. Candidates need to follow NMAT preparation strategies, which helps them build speed and the accuracy level to answer questions in the test.
In order to build speed and accuracy level, candidates need to catch hold of the best books for NMAT preparation, five years NMAT sample papers, and attempt mock. Keep the following points in mind to prepare for the test: NMAT MBA Management Quota Admission
- Devote three to four months to build conceptual clarity on topics included in the NMAT syllabus
- Analyse your preparation level by practising NMAT question papers
- Create notes of each topic while studying and revise them from time to time
- Discuss your doubts with peers and mentors to clear them
NMAT by GMAC: Guidelines and facilities for students with disability
Test takers with disabilities will have access to special arrangements during NMAT by GMAC, including an accommodation facility. Such candidates should send a request to GMAC for the same while filling the NMAT application form. NMAT MBA Management Quota Admission
Candidates with the following disabilities can avail of this facility:
- Mobility impairment
- Learning disability
- Blindness (low vision to no vision)
- Cerebral Palsy
Other arrangements made by GMAC for disabled candidates are:
- Extra time
- Large fonts
- Mobility help
Note: Applicants with vision impairment are allowed to take assistance by a scribe. Candidates are also allowed to bring their own scribe, however, in this case, they need to seek approval by GMAC before taking the exam.
Top MBA Colleges Accepting NMAT Scores
Given below is the list of colleges that accept NMAT scores for MBA admission. NMAT MBA Management Quota Admission
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Indian School of Business (ISB) (Advanced Management Programme in Business Analytics (AMPBA)
- K J Somaiya Institute of Management
- SPJIMR (For PGMPW)
- XIM University
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center (formerly MISB Bocconi)
- ICFAI Business School
- Athena School of Management, Mumbai
- SOIL Institute of Management
- ISBR Business School
- IFMR Graduate School of Business
- Woxsen School of Business Management
- Thapar School of Management
- School of Petroleum Management, PDPU
- Shiv Nadar Institute of Management Studies
- Jain University – CMS Business School
- GITAM Deemed to be University, Visakhapatnam
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- BML Munjal University
- Universal Business School
- Bennett University
- SRM University Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat
- Alliance University
- Chitkara University
- Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University
- Amity University
- BSE Institute Limited
- Jindal Global Business school – Delhi/NCR
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
- VIT University
- IILM University
- Mody University
- Myra School of Business
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University
- IIHMR University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab
- IFIM College
- ISME – School of Management & Entrepreneurship
- Jagdish sheth school of management
- Master’s union school of business
- Ansal University, Gurgaon
- iMET Global