This is all about SNAP Test Registration Process and Payment Modes for SNAP Application Fee. SNAP Test is one of the most opted management entrance exams in India like CAT, XAT, IIFT, MICAT, NMAT, TISSNET, IRMA, etc. These entrance exam papers are set with an objective to find the ability of the candidate and his or her Aptitude for the Programmed offered in respective Business Institutes.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
SNAP Test Registration Process
Candidate must provide Correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the registration is complete. All above information is required for SNAP 2022 Online Test.
- Register online on the website www.snaptest.org Note: Any Changes in the online application form (except test city preferences) will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances. No change of test city requests will be entertained once candidates have completed their SNAP Online Test 2022 payment.
- Upload your latest scanned color passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP Test. (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old).
- Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
SNAP Test Registration Steps
- Click on “New Registration“.
- Read all the Instructions carefully and then click on the “I Agree” button to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Fill in the details requested on the page displayed. (part I)
- Click on “Save & Continue“. An OTP will be sent to the mobile number and email id that you have entered
- Enter the “OTP” and submit
- After successful registration, you will get an E-mail & SMS containing your SNAP ID and password. Use this SNAP ID for all communications regarding online entrance test/ admission procedure.
- Make payment of INR 1,750/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST, and any other taxes) towards Online SNAP Entrance Test fee.
Institutes and Programmes Registration Process
A candidate desirous to submit his candidature to select PG programmed is also required to complete the payment process for the desired programmed before the closing date of payment of the same. Payment towards the programmed must be made through the SNAP website only. After making the payment for SNAP Entrance Test, proceed to complete the online registration form (Part II) for Programmed(s) registration and the respective institute(s). A candidate is required to make separate non-refundable payment of Rs.1000/- (+ applicable Payment gateway charges, GST, and any other taxes) per programmed per institute at this stage. If candidates want to pay programme payment through Demand Draft, make Demand Draft of Rs. 1180/- (Rs.1000/- per programme and Rs. 180/- GST @18%)
SNAP Test Payment Modes
The candidate may pay through
- Billdesk Gateway
- Axis Bank Gateway
- Indian Bank Gateway
- Demand Draft
Payment through Demand Draft: Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 2065/- (this include Rs.1750 as SNAP Test fee and Rs. 315/- as GST @18%) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune. Choose the mode of Payment as ‘DD Payment’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT,
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115