The two-year full-time residential MBA is SIBM Pune’s flagship program, spread across four semesters and offering specializations in Marketing, Human Resource Management, Finance, and Operations Management. The structure of the program is designed to give students the best in industry exposure and a nurturing classroom environment, to help them become the leaders of tomorrow, in the specialization of their choice. How can I get Symbiosis Direct Admission in Pune?
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Marketing: A focused course structure equips those interested in this field with the skill set needed to understand, interpret and apply marketing concepts in live corporate scenarios. The students learn the practical applications of marketing principles through case studies, seminars, workshops, guest lectures, and research projects. How can I get Symbiosis Direct Admission in Pune?
Human Resource: This course provides students with the skills required for successful human capital management. It familiarises them with current corporate practices in the line. The course focuses on interpersonal and people management skills, to enable students to transcend the scope of Human Resource Management and become Strategic Business Partners. How can I get Symbiosis Direct Admission in Pune?
Finance: This specialization is designed to provide students with a strong base in applied financial management. It helps them in sound financial decision-making, providing a deep understanding of the financial aspects of the economy and the corporate world. The quantitative and analytic skills of the students are enhanced in the process. How can I get Symbiosis Direct Admission in Pune?
Operations and Supply Chain Management: Supply Chain Management, Logistics, and Distribution networks have become huge differentiating factors for an organization as it competes in the market. The course structure at SIBM Pune ensures that technological know-how in these lines is integrated with current industrial practices to equip students to deliver beyond standard service levels for the businesses to grow further. How can I get Symbiosis Direct Admission in Pune?
Data Analytics: Managing large volumes of Data successfully has been identified as a critical skill set for the growth of a business organization. This specialization will equip the students with techno-commercial expertise to analyze Data. The students would also gain the ability to communicate quantitative findings to technical and non-technical business clients. How can I get Symbiosis Direct Admission in Pune?
- Programme Structure for Batch 2022 – 2024
- Programme Structure for Batch 2021 – 2023
- Programme Structure for Batch 2020 – 2022
|Generic Core Courses|
|Human Resource Management||3|
|Data-Driven Decision Making||2|
|Supply Chain Management||2|
|Total: How can I get Symbiosis Direct Admission in Pune?||27|
|Generic Elective Courses Group|
|Doing Business in India||2|
|Indian Ethos and Values for Management||2|
|Indian Film Industry: A Business Perspective||2|
|Total Required Credits||2|
|Specialization Core Courses: Marketing|
|SalesForce and Channel Management||2|
|Consumer Behaviour and Insights||2|
|Specialization Core Courses: Human Resource|
|Learning and Development||2|
|Specialization Core Courses: Finance|
|Introduction to Financial Markets and Institutions||2|
|Specialization Core Courses: Operations and Supply Chain Management|
|Specialization Core Courses: Data Analytics|
|Data preparation and Data management||2|
|Programming for Data Sciences||2|
Subject to change. Subject to university approval
- Candidate should be a graduate from any recognised University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% marks or equivalent grade for SC / ST) at graduation level.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination. How can I get Symbiosis Direct Admission in Pune?
Intake: How can I get Symbiosis Direct Admission in Pune?
Reservation within intake: How can I get Symbiosis Direct Admission in Pune?
- Scheduled Castes – 15%
Scheduled Tribes – 7.5%
Differently Abled – 3%
- Kashmiri Migrants – 2 Seats
- International Students – 15%
ADMISSION CALENDAR 2022-2024
SNAP – Admissions 2022-2024 – Important Dates:
|SNAP 2021 Registration Commences||August 31, 2021 (Tuesday)|
|SNAP 2021 Registration Closes||November 27, 2021 (Saturday)|
|Admit Card Live on (www.snaptest.org)||December 04, 2021 (Saturday)|
|SNAP 2021 Test 1||December 19, 2021 (Sunday)|
1400 hrs to 1500 hrs
|SNAP 2021 Test 2||January 08, 2022 (Saturday)|
1000 hrs to 1100 hrs
|SNAP 2021 Test 3||January 16, 2022 (Sunday)|
1000 hrs to 1100 hrs
|SNAP 2021 Result||February 01, 2022 (Tuesday)|
|SIBM IMPORTANT DATES: How can I get Symbiosis Direct Admission in Pune?|
|Last date to apply for MBA and MBA(I&E) programs at SIBM Pune||December 18, 2021 (Saturday) 23:59 hrs|
|Declaration of GEPIWAT shortlist for MBA and MBA(I&E) programs at SIBM Pune||February 10, 2022 (Thursday)|
|GEPIWAT Process for MBA and MBA(I&E) programs at SIBM Pune|
(Decision on the mode – Online/Offline will be taken in Jan 2022)
|Between February 17, 2022 (Thursday) and February 28, 2022 (Monday)|
|Declaration of First merit list and first waitlist for MBA and MBA(I&E) programs at SIBM Pune||March 10, 2022 (Thursday)|
|Last date for payment of fees for the first merit list for MBA and MBA(I&E) programs at SIBM Pune||March 23, 2022 (Wednesday)|
How can I get Symbiosis Direct Admission in Pune?
FEES STRUCTURE 2022-2024
|Installments for MBA (Indian students)||1st Year (Amount in ₹ )||2nd Year (Amount in ₹ )|
|1st Installment||2nd Installment||3rd Installment||4th Installment|
|Academic Fees (Per Annum)||4,80,000||4,80,000||4,80,000||4,80,000|
|Institute Deposit (Refundable)||20,000||–||–||–|
|Hostel Deposit (Refundable)||15,000||–||–||–|
|Hostel Fees (Three Sharing) *||51,000||51,000||**||**|
|Mess Fees (Per Annum)||35,475||35,475||**||**|
|Installments pay by date||At the time of Admission||25-Nov-2021||25-Jun-2022||25-Nov-2022|
Note: * Hostel fees could change, depending on the guidelines issued by UGC for the shared accommodation from time to time due to the COVID19 pandemic.
**Hostel and Mess Fees can be increased up to 10% each year. Government taxes would be added as and when applicable. Hostel and Mess Fees for the subsequent year would be communicated before the commencement of the next academic year.
HOW TO APPLY
The Selection process is carried out in two steps: How can I get Symbiosis Direct Admission in Pune?
Step I: SNAP Test
- Each student desirous of admission to SIBM,Pune must appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test, which is a common written test for the admission to all Symbiosis postgraduate institutes.
- For SNAP Test information log on to http://www.snaptest.org and register. Simultaneously, register online to SIBM Pune by paying additional Rs. 1000/- plus GST.
- Preserve the Admit Card of SNAP Test for further selection process at SIBM, Pune. Appearing for SNAP Test does not automatically qualify an applicant for the next step in selection process at SIBM, Pune.
Step II: Selection Process at SIBM, Pune
- Short-listed Applicants based on SNAP scores will be called for the selection process at SIBM, Pune. Short listed candidates are announced via a web-link on SIBM Pune’s website as per the scheduled dates. Individual regret letters will not be sent to applicants who are not called for GE-PIWAT. The entire selection process will be held at PUNE only. This process includes Group Exercise, Personal Interview & Written Ability Test (GE-PIWAT).
- Caution: Candidates should take due care to enter the correct details while filling the forms. At any point of time during the entrance process or even after securing admission, if details are found incorrect then the candidate will be disqualified or after securing admission, admission will be canceled without assigning the reason.
- In all correspondence with SIBM -Pune, candidates must mention their SNAP ID, legible name, email id, contact telephone number (with STD code) if applicable and address with PIN Code.
- Applicants are advised to refer to our website for updated information. No separate communication will be sent.
- Authorised SNAP Admit Card must be produced for appearing in the selection process.
- Short-listed candidates for Step II (GE-PIWAT) will be announced on SIBM Pune’s web site as per the schedule published
- Merit list will be published on the SIBM, Pune website as per the schedule published