World is becoming more digitalis and for that reason this field gains more importance so students wants to take selection in top colleges MBA direct admission in e-Business. After researching so many data this article is provided for the students who want to pursue their career in this field. The e-commerce M.B.A concentration is a comprehensive M.B.A program that aims to equip graduates with the skills necessary to successfully manage an online business or the online operations of a business.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected]Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Features of online commerce:
- It is easy to set up
- There are no geographical boundaries
- Much cheaper than traditional online commerce
- There are flexible hours of online marketing
- Marketing strategies cost less
- Online commerce receive subsidies from the government
- There are a few security and integrity issues
- There is no personal touch
- Buyer and seller don’t meet
- Delivery of products takes time
- There is a transaction risk
- Anyone can buy anything from anywhere at anytime
- The transaction risk is higher than traditional marketing
Types of e-Commerce:
Business-to-Business (B2B) Transactions that take place between two organizations come under Business to business. Producers and traditional commerce wholesalers typically operate with this type of electronic commerce. Also. it greatly improves the efficiency of companies. Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission in e-Business
Business-to-Consumer (B2C) When a consumer buys products from a seller then it is business to consumer transaction. People shopping from Flip kart, Amazon, etc. is an example of business to consumer transaction. In such a transaction the final consumer himself is directly buying from the seller. Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission in e-Business
Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C) A consumer selling product or service to another consumer is a consumer to consumer transaction. For example, people put up ads on OLX of the products that they want to sell. C2C type of transactions generally occurs for second-hand products. The website is only the facilitator not the provider of the goods or the service. Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission in e-Business
Consumer-to-Business (C2B) In C2B there is a complete reversal of the traditional sense of exchanging goods. This type of e-commerce is very common in crowd sourcing based projects. A large number of individuals make their services or products available for purchase for companies seeking precisely these types of services or products. Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission in e-Business
Consumer-to-Administration (C2A) The Consumer-to-Administration model encompasses all electronic transactions conducted between individuals and public administration.
What Is the Curriculum of an M.B.A Program in online commerce?
( Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission in e-Business ) The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A) in e-Business degree was created in response to the growing number of companies that wish to have a stronger online presence. If you enroll in an online commerce. Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission in e-Business .
M.B.A program, you’ll learn about marketing strategies and business models as they relate to doing business online. Many e-business M.B.A degree programs require students take core classes in business and then allow for several elective online commerce courses. With the elective courses, you can focus on a particular area of online commerce. The following is a list of courses most commonly found in an e-businesses curriculum. Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission in e-Business
Online Marketing Strategies
Students enrolled in this course will learn about the essentials of marketing and branding. Some of the topics to be covered include affiliate programs, e-mail marketing, website design, search engine optimization and mobile marketing.
Online Commerce Business Design
This course focuses on the various types of e-businesses architectures that can be used to develop different business models. These models can then specifically address issues related to the Internet, intranets and extranets. Online Commerce Systems Security and Firewall. Doing business online presents a number of security issues. In this course, you’ll learn how to develop online business models that address security threats. Current online business security methods will be examined as well.
Accounting for Online Commerce
This courses addresses the role of accountants in valuing e-commerce companies and issues such as e-commerce transactions, assurance and risk. Other topics to be covered include electronic commerce and the Internet, Internet standards and protocols, risks associated with insecure systems and cryptography.
Enterprise information systems, relational database design, SAP, ERP systems development and business data requirements, functions and processes are all be covered in this course.
Differences between online commerce and digital marketing:
In online commerce we sell the product & services, but in Digital Marketing we bring the potential traffic to the product page on website, to make a transaction. Online commerce focus is only on selling of products/services wherein Digital Marketer keep an eye on the online reputation of the firm.
Online commerce deals with providing services like transportation, banking, warehouse etc but on the other hand Digital Marketing provides such information only on his website but main focus is on product/service.
Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission in e-Business Online commerce doesn’t provide us the data like you who look for my product, from which country on which browser and how do he get to my website wherein Digital marketing will tell you in which city using which browser and at what time h/she look for my product/service.
Online business M.B.A job opportunities:
- E-Business Consultant
- Customer Relation Manager
- Business Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- Project Manager
- Database Administrator
- Financial Manager
- Health Services Manager
- IT Manager
- Financial Advisor
- Account Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Project Manager
- Human Resources (HR) Manager
- Management Consultant
Catalogues of college list in this specializations:
- Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (WeSchool), Mumbai
- Xavier’s Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
- Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
- SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- Management Development Institute, Gurgaon
- Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development, Pune
- International Management Institute, Delhi
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- Institute of Rural Management, Anand
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad
- TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal