Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission @ Management Quota Seats in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad, and other cities of India in this coming session is open now, interested students and parents can contact Ace Guru us for details at 09742479101 (Ankit Mishra), 09742886036 (Anis), 09035556036 (Mayur Gautam) & or you can visit www.mba-guru.com for further information. (Apply to Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission @ Management Quota Seats)
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
If you wanted to pursue an MBA Program from any reputed Management Institutes, but you missed the mandatory entrance exams accepted by those colleges or scored less in the same, you could apply for Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission @ Management Quota seats. (Apply to Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission @ Management Quota Seats) Deciding to study an MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a big decision to take for aspiring global managers. If you’re preparing to enter the competitive business world of today, we believe it is. An MBA will offer you a wealth of advantages, especially when it’s offered by a top business school with a very good reputation. Getting a higher salary after graduation, landing a top management position or even becoming your own boss is just a few of the extra advantages. (Apply to Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission @ Management Quota Seats)
What is Direct Admission in MBA?
Direct MBA Admission as the name suggests is an easy way to get direct admission in MBA colleges. To qualify for direct admission you just need to have a minimum required percentage, an average profile and need to pay a donation for management quota seats. The selection process for the MBA management quota is different in each and every college. Here are your options:
MBA admission in Management Quota Seat.
NRI quota admission.
MBA admission without entrance exams.
Donation Seat Admission MBA/PGDM.
What is MBA Management Quota?
Private and autonomous colleges in India have some seats reserved under their belt. This percentage could be anywhere between 5 to 20% depending on the college and university. Admission to these seats is made on the sole decision of college and their selection criteria. Now you want admission in MBA management quota and so do others. To get admission into these seats a student has to pay donation that is additional to the normal college fee. In most of the cases, the better the college, the higher will be the MBA management quota fee.
You can get admission into an MBA college in any of the following quota seats (provided you are eligible)-
Management Quota Seat
NRI Quota Seat Admission
Corporate Sponsored Seat
The MBA admission process begins when the application for an MBA entrance is made available by colleges or universities. Students fill the application form and appear for entrance exams such as CAT, XAT, GMAT, MAT, CMAT, SNAP, etc. Then, the result of these exams is declared. College and Universities announce a cut-off and welcome all the students securing those marks and higher. Then, MBA seats are allocated to top scorers by the university according to the student’s preference. After the counseling, there is a document verification process at the college. Finally, you are selected and have to pay the college fee according to their fee structure. Then, your classes begin as per schedule suggested by college or university.
Documents Required for MBA
As mentioned in the MBA admission process there is a document verification process where you need to produce the following documents and you need to have originals with you.
Photo identity such as AADHAR or Driving License etc
10th and 12thmarksheet
10th and 12th Passing certificate
Migration certificate (if you are changing from state board to private university)
Passport Size Photo
Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
SC/ST/OBC Certificate (if applicable)
- MBA Admission in Management Quota into Top Colleges
- MBA Direct Admission in Bangalore under Management Quota
- Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore Direct Admission
Here are the top 7 reasons for which it is worth to start studying a Master of Business Administration:
Develop priceless managerial skills
An MBA education is usually pursued by young professionals with a minimum of two years of work experience and even by senior employees that feel up to the challenge. After some time in the professional life, it is in the human nature to conform to certain repetitiveness and to avoid taking risks. Studying a Master of Business Administration forces you to get out of your comfort zone, deal with the latest issues in international business, apply the newest management techniques and constantly challenge yourself. (Apply to Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission @ Management Quota Seats)
Get free access to a large business network
As an MBA student, you have great networking opportunities. You’ll get to know and interact in a context that accentuates your business management capabilities with colleagues, professors and teaching staff (usually former or current potent business people, with great management experience). (Apply to Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission @ Management Quota Seats). Furthermore, if you are not doing a part-time MBA next to your job or within your company, you have good chances to meet potential employers through the various internships that are part of most MBA programmed. (Apply to Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission @ Management Quota Seats)
Last but not least, you gain access to the extensive alumni network of that particular MBA programmed. Your connections will give you a great overview of the business world and a deep understanding of the slightest changes in the business environment. You can reflect on some big business issues, make connections between various global events and world affairs. (Apply to Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission @ Management Quota Seats)
Better chances for a higher salary
The average salary for an MBA graduate is considerably higher compared to the salary of an employee with a regular Master’s degree qualification. You can expect to earn twice as much as what you would expect to earn from a regular university degree. (Apply to Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission @ Management Quota Seats)
Start your own company from scratch
Many students choose an MBA because they want to become entrepreneurs and learn how to run a successful business. They have an idea and a big dream and want to know how to turn them into reality. An MBA programme will help you acquire the knowledge and business practices that are needed to start a new business or help an existing business grow and develop. (Apply to Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission @ Management Quota Seats).
Many MBA graduates end up starting their own business and those who don’t, initially land middle-level or top-level management positions within big companies. How would becoming your own boss look like? (Apply to Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission @ Management Quota Seats)
Open the door to thriving career opportunities
Due to their qualification, graduates of an MBA programme have higher chances of obtaining and holding a high-level management position. More than 50% of the MBA graduates worldwide are senior managers or board directors. This type of position brings along a higher salary but of course also a higher responsibility and longer working hours. (Apply to Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission @ Management Quota Seats).
According to Bloomberg, some of the top employers that hire the largest number of MBA graduates in Europe include Deloitte, Ernst & Young, McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group. American companies like Apple, IBM, Procter and Gamble, and Amazon are also constantly hunting for MBA graduates. (Apply to Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission @ Management Quota Seats)
Experience a new place and culture during your studies
If you choose to study an MBA abroad, you will not only gain a new perspective on how businesses are handled but get to experience living in a different country. This will broaden your cultural and intellectual horizon and your business career prospects as well. You can find companies that you want to work for, arrange meetings with potential employers and who knows? You might end up staying and working after graduation or build your own business in this country. (Apply to Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission @ Management Quota Seats)
An MBA means the worldwide recognition of your credentials
Once you successfully graduate from an MBA, regardless of the location where you plan to build your career, your degree will be acknowledged and you will surely increase your credibility among business people. The real advantage of an MBA however, is its proven versatility; with an MBA, you can pursue many career fields, and advance to higher and better-paid jobs way faster. (Apply to Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission @ Management Quota Seats)
Top Colleges MBA Direct Admission @ Management Quota Seats
Here we have listed some reputed MBA colleges in India other than IIMs and IITs by keeping in mind the above-mentioned ranking factors.
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
- Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon
- SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
- XLRI Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai
- MICA Ahmedabad
- Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
- International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies (SIMSREE), Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Management (XIM) Bhubaneswar
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), Trichy
- FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- Goa Institute of Management (GIM), Goa
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Institute of Rural Management (IRMA), Anand
- K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SIMSR), Mumbai
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM), Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bengaluru
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Bengaluru
- T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal
- Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR), Chennai
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Hyderabad
- National Institute of Banking and Management (NIBM), Pune
- University Business School (UBS), Chandigarh
- Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH), Noida
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani
- Nirma University Institute of Management (NIRMA), Ahmedabad
- Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management (WE School), Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM), Nasik
- SIES College of Management Studies (SIESCOMS), Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad
- NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Center for Information Technology (SCIT), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM), Pune
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME), Bengaluru
- Alliance School of Business, Bengaluru
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM), Pune
- IFIM Business School, Bengaluru
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Hyderabad
- Institute of Technology & Management (ITM), Navi Mumbai
- Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management (WE School), Bangalore
- Institute of Management Development and Research (IMDR), Pune
- M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bengaluru
- MIT School of Management, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Hyderabad
- Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication (SIMC), Pune
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF), Pune
- Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS), Ranchi
- Acharya Institute of Management Studies, Bengaluru
- Indira Institute of Management, Pune