If you have low percentile in the MBA Entrance Exams like CAT, XAT, NMAT, CMAT, SNAP, etc., and seeking for Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission into Management Quota, or University Quota or Institute Level Quota, then you can reach to us we would help you out to get Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission in Management Quota within your low entrance exam score and preferred budget.
Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Management Education in India
India has quickly grown into an economic and financial hub for the global marketplace, making India an attractive location for students and professionals from all over the world seeking to further their education or conduct business. Many students that take their MBA in India are currently working professionals that want to move up in their careers. (Apply for Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission into Management Quota.)
An MBA in India will provide students with a strong knowledge base in business administration, learning from high-quality faculty at strong universities. MBA programs in India offer specialization in areas such as finance, management, human resources, marketing, and communication. Graduates with an MBA from India degree are qualified to enter the competitive business market as process managers, development executives, risk analysts, and human resource managers, among many others.
(Apply for Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission into Management Quota.) At the top ranks are the reputed Institutes of national importance institutes like IIMs and some university departments such as FMS which have maintained the high quality in their teaching and research of management education. The second ring institutes are those started by industrial houses, private institutes, and state-level educational institutes like MICA, Symbiosis, and so on, which offer quality management education at par with these reputed institutes.
These come under the category of “Non-University Autonomous Institutions”. The third level management Institutes in India are the University departments and other Open Universities which are providing management education through correspondence, distance, and part-time. (Apply for Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission into Management Quota.) In India, all educational institutes, those who are providing management education are certified by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). In India, management education comes with a variety of names –
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Management Studies (MMS)
- Master in Finance Control (MFC)
- PG. Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- PG. Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- PG. Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- PG. Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- PG. Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- PG. Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission into Management Quota.
- Direct Admission in Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore
- Direct MBA Admission in Bangalore through Management Quota
- Top MBA Colleges accepting Low CAT Score for Direct Admission
Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission into Management Quota.
MBA Specializations in India
MBA is normally a 2-year program that aims at making a candidate artistic in all the subjects of management and an expert in one out of those management subjects. In the first year of MBA, the main focus is on giving students a short and snappy idea about all subjects of management. In the latter part of the first year, they are also introduced to specialized areas. (Apply for Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission into Management Quota.) In the second year, a student has to choose one specialization of his/her choice from the collection of available specializations in the institution. This is not applicable for those students who have taken admission in a specialized course or sectoral MBA. Choosing a specialization can be a quite difficult process for students. It is very important for a student to consider their career goals and professional development before choosing a specialization. (Apply for Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission into Management Quota.)
Here are the most popular MBA specializations opted for by the aspirants in India.
MBA in Finance
MBA in finance is one of the most popular and highly opted forms of MBA specialization. It would prepare you in various subjects like Costing, Budgeting, International Finance, Capital Management, etc. After studying these subjects you would become an expert in Financial Management related areas. Such expertise would enable you to work in the finance department of any organization. (Apply for Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission into Management Quota.)
MBA in Marketing
MBA in Marketing offers a very dynamic and competitive career to its aspirants. MBA in marketing helps a student to understand consumer behavior, market behavior, aspects of advertising, and many other crucial skills that surrounds the marketing activities of any product/service. One needs to have excellent communication skills, resource mobilization skills, and an added zeal to excel in this specialization. (Apply for Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission into Management Quota.)
MBA in Human Resource (HR)
MBA in Human Resource Management is for those who are determined to become a part of Human Resource functions and strategies. The HR functions include workforce diversity management, mergers, and acquisitions, managing demand, and supply of labor markets in emerging economies, and international leadership. MBA in HR would also offer you bright opportunities to handle operations such as Recruitment, Talent Management, Retention Management, Reward Management, etc. (Apply for Top MBA Colleges Direct Admission into Management Quota.)
MBA in International Business
With the advent of globalization and the gradual opening up of world economies, MBA in International Business course aims to provide an in-depth understanding of the organizational capabilities required for international operations. It aims to impart skills pertaining to specialized functions such as international marketing, finance, etc. The degree may be considered as an MBA with a particular focus on multinational corporations.
MBA in Operations Management
MBA in Operation Management helps you in dealing with Production Management or Shop Floor Management related functions. You learn how to maintain process flows, develop vendor, and inter-departmental relationships. Most candidates with engineering backgrounds go for MBA Operations, as it gives them an edge over their peers in product development and design, and process optimization.
MBA in Information Systems
MBA in IT is designed to educate & develop managers who can effectively manage the planning, design, selection, implementation, usage & administration of emerging and converging information & communications technologies. IT graduates play an essential role in the business team, typically in designing and implementing hardware and software solutions to solve business problems.
MBA in Entrepreneurship
MBA in Entrepreneurship develops key knowledge and skills in the fields of new product/service development, new venture creation, and small/family business management. MBA in Entrepreneurship specialization prepares for the challenges of growing a business and adapting to environmental changes. This MBA specialization provides graduates with the framework and skills to become entrepreneurial leaders and managers in any organizational setting.
MBA in Agri-Business
MBA in Agri-Business is gaining momentum among various aspirants who wish to pursue their career in enhancing the face of Agribusiness in India. Agri-Business is another vital and prominent reality of India. In Agri Management specialization, an MBA aspirant learns to manage companies that process, market, and merchandise agricultural products for consumers. The student must understand the management, marketing, and finance functions with an emphasis on specialized requirements of the agribusiness sector.
- Management Quota MBA Admission in Top Colleges
- Management Quota Admission in Top MBA Colleges
- MBA Admission in Management Quota at Top Colleges
Top MBA Colleges in India
In India a chain of institutions numbering more than 200 universities offering management courses at the Advanced level. As per one estimate, every year about 10,000 MBAs are churned out by Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and a host of other universities and recognized institutes/deemed universities.
We have shortlisted some of the top-ranked MBA colleges in India other than IIMs based on performance and popularity.
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
- Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon
- SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR), Mumbai
- XLRI Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Mumbai
- MICA Ahmedabad
- Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource Development, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
- International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies (SIMSREE), Mumbai
- Xavier Institute of Management (XIM) Bhubaneswar
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), Trichy
- FORE School of Management, New Delhi
- Goa Institute of Management (GIM), Goa
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Institute of Rural Management (IRMA), Anand
- K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (SIMSR), Mumbai
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM), Delhi
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bengaluru
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Bengaluru
- T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal
- Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR), Chennai
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA), Chennai
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Hyderabad
- National Institute of Banking and Management (NIBM), Pune
- University Business School (UBS), Chandigarh
- Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH), Noida
- Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani
- Nirma University Institute of Management (NIRMA), Ahmedabad
- Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management (WE School), Mumbai
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM), Nasik
- SIES College of Management Studies (SIESCOMS), Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad
- NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Symbiosis Center for Information Technology (SCIT), Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM), Pune
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME), Bengaluru
- Alliance School of Business, Bengaluru
- Balaji Institute of Modern Management (BIMM), Pune
- IFIM Business School, Bengaluru
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Hyderabad
- Institute of Technology & Management (ITM), Navi Mumbai
- Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management (WE School), Bangalore
- Institute of Management Development and Research (IMDR), Pune
- M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bengaluru
- MIT School of Management, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Hyderabad
- Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication (SIMC), Pune
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF), Pune
- Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS), Ranchi
- Acharya Institute of Management Studies, Bengaluru
- Indira Institute of Management, Pune