What is a Good Score percentile in SNAP 2022. All the MBA colleges in India accepting SNAP score are affiliated to Symbiosis International University, Pune. These Symbiosis institutes offer SIU University MBA degree in different streams. After the release of SNAP 2022 exam result, all the 16 Symbiosis institutes are releasing their respective shortlists with SNAP cut offs for final selection round. Top MBA Colleges in India accepting SNAP Score.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected]Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
SNAP 2022 Result has been declared by SIU Pune for the examination held on Dec 19, Jan 8 & 16, 2022. SNAP 2021 Result has been released in the form of a scorecard on the official website-snaptest.org.
- For candidates who appeared for the exam twice, SNAP result has been released for both the attempts. However, the best of the 2 scores will be considered for shortlisting of candidates for GE-PI-WAT rounds.
- Based on the previous year’s analysis, it is expected that the cut off for SIBM Pune will be 99+ percentile.
- Candidates qualifying the minimum cut off requirements will become eligible for the admission process. Also, candidates will be shortlisted for SNAP GE-PI-WAT based on their overall SNAP Percentile.
What is SNAP Exam?
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is a national-level management aptitude test conducted by Symbiosis International University (Deemed) for admission to MBA/ PGDM courses. It is a highly sought-after and competitive exam that is slightly easier to crack than other MBA entrance tests like CAT and XAT. It is the gateway to 16 institutes offering placements with an average CTC of 20 Lakhs (SIU Pune).
SNAP 2022 Exam Dates
|SNAP Registration Starts||August 31, 2021|
|SNAP Application Form Last Date||November 27, 2021|
|SNAP Application Fee Last Date||November 30, 2021|
|Registration for SNAP Mock Test||October 17 to 20, 2021 from 6:00 PM|
|1st SNAP Mock Test||October 18 to 20, 2021|
|2nd SNAP Mock Test||Oct 29 to 31, 2021|
|SNAP Admit Card 2021 for Jan 8 exam||Dec 24, 2021|
|SNAP Admit Card 2021 for Jan 16 exam||Jan 3, 2022|
|SNAP Exam Dates||December 19, 2021, January 08, 2022, January 16, 2022|
|SNAP Result Date||February 1, 2022|
|Shortlisting for further procedure begins on||To be announced|
|GE, PI, and WAT rounds date||To be announced|
|SNAP 2021 Final Merit List||To be announced|
SNAP 2022 Highlights
|SNAP Exam Full Form||Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) 2021|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis International University (SIU)|
|SNAP Official Website||www.snaptest.org|
|Exam Type||National level|
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Graduation/Bachelor’s degree with 50% (45% for SC/ST)|
|Objective||Admission to MBA/MSc courses offered by 16 listed institutes|
|SNAP Exam Date||December 19, 2021; Jan 8 & 16, 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Duration||1 hour|
SNAP 2022 Answer Key
SIU did not release SNAP Answer Keys for the 2022 exam due to changes in the exam pattern. This year, SIU may release SNAP 2022 Answer Key but as of now no official notification has been announced. SNAP 2022 question papers will be also be released along with the answer keys.
|Exam Dates||SNAP 2021 Answer Key|
|SNAP 2021 Phase 1- December 19, 2021||Available Soon|
|SNAP 2021 Phase 2- January 8, 2022||Available Soon|
|SNAP 2021 Phase 3- January 16, 2022||Available Soon|
SNAP 2022 Result
SNAP 2021 Result has been released on Feb 1, 2022. SNAP Scorecard contains the overall and sectional scaled scores obtained by the candidate. SNAP 2021 Scorecard is valid for admission for the academic year 2022-23. The score published by the university is final and not subject to change under any circumstances.
How Check SNAP 2022 Result?
- Log onto the official website.
- Click on the link for ‘SNAP Score Card’.
- Enter username and password.
- You will be able to view your scorecard.
- Download and print the scorecard for future references.
How SNAP 2022 Result be Calculated?
The participating institutes will publish merit lists based on the candidates’ performance. The list will also include the names of the candidates who are eligible to proceed with the admission rounds. SNAP 2021 result will be calculated based on the following marking scheme.
|Marks per question||+1|
SNAP 2021 Merit List
Each participating college prepares its final merit list separately. All the marks secured by the candidates are taken into consideration before finalizing the merit list. Candidates who are listed in the merit list are eligible to take admission for their applied course program in the respective colleges. The final merit list is prepared on the overall scores secured by the candidates by appearing for SNAP, Group Exercise, Written Ability Test, and Personal Interaction.
The weightage for the merit list is given below:
|SNAP score (marks secured out of 150, scaled down to 50 marks)||Group Exercise||Writing Ability Test||Personal Interaction||Total|
For respective institutes, category-wise merit lists and waitlists will be available on their official websites. The waitlist will depend on the number of seats available for each program and participating college.
SNAP 2022 Selection Procedure
After the declaration of results on Feb 1, 2022, the selection process for SNAP is expected to commence from the 2nd week of February 2021. SNAP is held for admissions into postgraduate management or MSc programs offered by Symbiosis International and institutes affiliated with it.
- After the result is declared, SNAP cut-off is announced by each college.
- Candidates who secure the minimum cut-off marks are shortlisted to participate in Group Exercise, Personal Interaction, and Writing Ability Test round to proceed with their admission process.
- It is mandatory to appear for all the rounds to be eligible for admission.
These rounds will take place in February 2022 as part of SNAP 2022 Selection process:
- Group Exercise: This round aims to assess the ability of the candidates’ application of logic and reasoning. Also, highlight the candidate’s ability of decision-making and management skills. This exercise carries a weight of 10 marks.
- Written Ability Test: With a weightage of 10 marks, candidates are asked to write an essay on a business management-related topic or any other course-related topic.
- Personal Interaction: This is a face-to-face round to evaluate a candidate’s confidence and his/her overall personality. This round carries 30 marks and is the most important round of the entire admission process.
Candidates are required to proceed through all the mentioned rounds to be eligible for admission in their choice of program and institute, failing to appear for any of the above mentioned tests will lead to fulfillment of eligibility and cancellation of the admission. Candidates are also required to know that the admission is provisional and the payment of fees is a must to secure a seat.
- MBA Admission Management Quota at Top Colleges of Mumbai
- Management Quota MBA Admissions into Top B-Schools
- Top MBA Colleges Management Quota Admission
- Best B-Schools in Delhi NCR Direct MBA Admission
- What is Management Quota Admission in MBA