Are you searching for top B-Schools & Management colleges for Master of Business Administration courses? In this blog post, you will learn about the Management courses, Business Schools & MBA Admission process in India. Which top MBA colleges have Management Quota?
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
An MBA program helps you learn about the process, policies, functions & managerial skills to effectively and efficiently manage an organization. An organization can be for business or any non-profit organization. Which top MBA colleges have Management Quota? Managerial skills are compulsory for employees to perform their job roles in an organization. The study of managerial skills has become a trend due to the rapid development of management theories, techniques, and practices over centuries. The art & science of modern management is continuously evolving and impacts all business and organizations. Even for entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial ventures learning management skills has become compulsory.
MBA Course Curriculum
The 2 yrs full-time MBA program is designed to help you learn about the various management theories, specializations, business practices, & ethics in Business. Which top MBA colleges have Management Quota?
Also, practical training, project work, and internship help you gain advanced knowledge of modern business management practices. Which top MBA colleges have Management Quota?
|MBA Curriculum||Elective Subjects|
|Management Theory & Practices||Financial Management|
|Managerial Economics||Management of Human Resources|
|Quantitative Techniques for Managerial Applications||Marketing Management|
|Business Law||Product Management|
|Organizational Behaviour||Operations Management|
|Business Policy & Strategy Management||Information Management|
|Executive Communication & Research Methodology||Logistics & Supply Chain Management|
|Operations Research||Retail Management|
|Entrepreneurship Development||Hospitality & Tourism Management|
|Management Information System||Hospital Administration|
|International Business Environment||International Business & Trade|
|Accounting & Finance||Business Analytics|
|Capital Investment & Financial Decisions||Event Management|
|Retail Operations Management||Entrepreneurship & SMEs Management|
|Customer Relationship Management||Agribusiness Management|
|Business Ethics & Value|
|Risk Management & Insurance|
|Facility Design & Management|
|Presentation & Seminar|
|Project Course Work|
Top B-Schools & MBA Colleges in India
- Indian Institute of Management:
- Indian Institute of Management has 20 campuses.
- IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bengaluru & IIM Kolkata are ranked as Top 3 MBA Colleges in India.
- IIM conducts Common Admission Test (CAT) for selection of students.
- Xavier School of Management:
- Xavier School of Management has 11 campuses.
- XLRI, Jamshedpur is ranked as the best Private MBA Institution in India.
- XLRI conducts Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) for the selection of students.
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management:
- Symbiosis International University has 10 campuses.
- SIBM, Pune is the ranked as the best Private MBA institution in India.
- Symbiosis conducts Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) for selection of students.
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management:
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies has 5 campuses.
- NMIMS, Mumbai is ranked as one of the best private MBA institutions in India.
- NIMS Conducts Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test (NMAT) for selection of students.
- ICFAI Business School:
- ICFAI Business School has 9 Campus.
- ICFAI, Hyderabad is one of the best private MBA Institution in India.
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) is conducted for the selection of students.
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade:
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has 2 campuses.
- IIFT, Delhi is considered as one of the top MBA colleges in India.
- An entrance exam is conducted for admission in Indian Institute of Foreign Trade International Business (IIFT-IB) program.
- MBA Admission Management Quota at Top Colleges of Mumbai
- Management Quota MBA Admissions into Top B-Schools
- Top MBA Colleges Management Quota Admission
- Best B-Schools in Delhi NCR Direct MBA Admission
- What is Management Quota Admission in MBA
List of other premier management institutions in India for MBA admission.
|Indian School of Business (ISB)||Hyderabad|
|Management Development Institute||Gurugram|
|S. P. Jain Institute of Management and Research||Mumbai|
|Great Lakes Institute of Management||Chennai|
|T. A. Pai Management Institute||Manipal|
|International Management Institute||New Delhi|
|Xavier Institute of Management||Bhubaneswar|
|Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology||Bhubaneswar|
|Institute of Management Technology||Ghaziabad|
|BML Munjal University||Gurgaon|
|FORE School of Management||New Delhi|
|Birla Institute of Management Technology||Greater Noida|
|Lovely Professional University||Phagwara|
|Loyola Institute of Business Administration||Chennai|
|K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research||Mumbai|
|International Management Institute||Kolkata|
|Institute of Management Technology||Nagpur|
|Institute of Management Technology||Hyderabad|
|International Management Institute||Bhubaneswar|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Institute of Management||Pune|
|University of Petroleum and Energy Studies||Dehradun|
|Welingkar Institute of Management Development||Mumbai|
|Jaipuria Institute of Management||Noida|
|New Delhi Institute of Management||Delhi|
|School of Management, Manipal||Udupi|
|Xavier Institute of Social Service||Ranchi|
MBA Admission Process
- Most B-Schools & Management institutions prefer entrance exam scores for shortlisting students for the final admission process.
- Due to the limited seats, only a handful of MBA aspirants can secure a seat in top management colleges in India.
- There are around 200 tier-1 management colleges in India. Which top MBA colleges have Management Quota?
- Most of them allow students to participate in their admission process based on the marks scored in CAT, MAT, GMAT, SNAP, XAT, NMAT, etc.
- Shortlisted students are only allowed to participate in the group discussion, personal interview & written Tests for the final selection.
- You can apply for MBA admission to various institutions as the entrance exam scores are valid for one year. Which top MBA colleges have Management Quota?
- The selection of your application process for MBA admission is dependent on the preferred institution’s eligibility criteria & entrance exam score.
- Most of the private management colleges in India begin their admission process soon after the entrance exams. Which top MBA colleges have Management Quota?
- Every year more than 2 lakh students join various educational institutions in India to study Master of Business Administration courses.
- To join a premier management college in India, you must strategically plan for your MBA admission. Which top MBA colleges have Management Quota?
- Often students make errors in college & course selection due to the wide range of educational institutions, lack of knowledge about MBA programs.