Ace Guru was conceived back in 2006 by a bunch of industry professionals who firmly believed, Management cannot be learnt in a classroom alone. To understand managerial concepts effectively, It must be learnt in a blended manner, partly in the Industry and rest of it in the classroom. So therefore there is a golden opportunity for all MBA Admission Management Quota Top Colleges under CAT Ace Guru is committed to the principles of excellence and equity, and that commitment is embodied in all of its programs, services, activities, and concerns.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected]Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Importance of C.A.T for M.B.A
Importance of C.A.T for M.B.A
( MBA Admission Management Quota Top 10 Colleges under CAT )
High sectional and overall percentile scores in C.A.T will be the major criterion for admittance to M.B.A/PGDM courses beginning 2017 not only at IIMs but also at the other best B-schools in India. C.A.T is convened by IIMs. Earlier the partner testing agency was Pro metric but since 2014 TCS has replaced Parametric as partner testing agency for C.A.T. ( MBA Admission Management Quota Top 10 Colleges under CAT )
CAT: Largest management entrance exam: C.A.T exam has become a favorite of professionals and experts. There are many such intellectuals who appear in C.A.T and get shortlisted by many B-schools but prefer to sharpen their skills further and aspire for 100 percentile in next attempt. ( MBA Admission Management Quota Top 10 Colleges under CAT ) C.A.T is the largest M.B.A entrance exam. Its popularity can be understood by the fact that the number of C.A.T aspirants have been increasing year after year. ( MBA Admission Management Quota Top 10 Colleges under CAT )
C.A.T – Gateway to top B-schools
IIMs ( MBA Admission Management Quota Top 10 Colleges under CAT )
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore ( MBA Admission Management Quota Top 10 Colleges under CAT )
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kozhikode
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Shillong
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kashipur
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Raipur
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ranchi
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Tiruchirappalli
- Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur
Highly Ranked Non-IIMs
- Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) University of Delhi, Delhi
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Delhi & Kolkata
- International Management Institute (IMI) Delhi ( MBA Admission Management Quota Top 10 Colleges under CAT )
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT) Ghaziabad
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), University of Mumbai, Mumbai
- Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon
- Birla Institute of management & Technology (BIMTECH) Greater Noida
- T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal
- Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Jamshedpur
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB)
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai
- Shailesh J Mehta School of Management (SJMSoM) IIT Mumbai
- Department of Management Studies (DMS) IIT Delhi
- Department of Management Studies (IIT) Madras
High sectional score in C.A.T: Key requirement of IIMs
C.A.T aspirants should be aware that IIMs prescribe minimum qualifying sectional scores along with overall score to shortlist the candidates. ( MBA Admission Management Quota Top 10 Colleges under CAT ) Candidates desirous of pursuing managerial study with IIMs are supposed to score above 85-90 percentile in each section along with high overall percentile. Scoring only high overall percentile will not entitle a candidate to get shortlisted by any IIM.
Reasons to Pursue M.B.A and take C.A.T
- The students passing out of these premium institutes (IIMs) are picked by companies on hands with lucrative salary packages.
- The sheer diversity of jobs, the extent of responsibility and ownership that you get in M.B.A in your job make it worth. You get to choose from a range of specializations such as Marketing, Advertising, Finance, Strategy, Consulting etc. ( MBA Admission Management Quota Top 10 Colleges under CAT )
- To grow beyond a certain level in your job, you need an additional degree. Choosing a career in M.B.A is one of the best options for higher education in India. ( MBA Admission Management Quota Top 10 Colleges under CAT )
- Your ability to get seed capital for starting a new business (entrepreneur) improves tremendously if you have done an M.B.A from one of the best B-schools in the country.
- You also get to interact with the best minds in the country where you can brainstorm your ideas and get a better handle on things. ( MBA Admission Management Quota Top 10 Colleges under CAT )
- An M.B.A definitely provides better recognition, opportunities to network and credibility too.
How important is C.A.T exam Preparation?
C.A.T entrance exam is an examination that evaluates the capabilities and the efficiency of a student and decides whether he/she is appropriate for the managerial job. If you are close to completing your graduation or have worked in the industry for a few years and are thinking to pursue M.B.A from one of the best B-schools in India, then C.A.T exam preparation becomes very important.
Data Sufficiency Tips For C.A.T Examination: C.A.T is one of the most difficult exams worldwide and has a very low acceptance rate of 2 percent. To get a good overall score, it is important to master all the topics and sections of the exam. Data Sufficiency, a very important topic of the exam, tests the ability of a candidate to determine whether a given set of data is sufficient to answer the question given. The candidates are not required to find the solution to the question. Data Sufficiency questions of the C.A.T are included in the data interpretation section and are challenging for every candidate as they have a unique format. All Data Sufficiency problems have the same structure. They comprise three elements: A stem Two statements The answer choices
The two statements are labelled as I and II. Each of the two statements entails certain information that may or may not be related to the problem. The candidate has to determine whether the information provided in the statements, either I or II or both I and II are sufficient to solve the problem. The question stem may carry important information and requires you to read between the lines. Statement II should be read independently of Statement I. The answer should satisfy both the statements. In every question, the answer choices are exactly the same; therefore, it is important to remember the answer choices to help you save time during the exam.
SIBM Bangalore Direct Admission. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Bengaluru MBA Admission 2023. SIBM…
Does Sibm Bangalore has management quota? Latest Update: The candidates can register for SNAP. The application fee…
Among Top 10 College SIBM Pune MBA Direct Admission in the forthcoming batch under Management…
Eligibility Criteria – SIBM MBA Programmed Direct Admission Eligibility Criteria – SIBM MBA Programmed Direct…
SIBM Pune Management Quota for Direct Admission and NRI Quota Seats Students who are seeking…
Top MBA Colleges accepting Low XAT Score for Direct Admissions in Management Quota seats for…