SIBM Pune MBA Management Quota Admission
Get in touch with us for management quota seats for SIBM Pune MBA Management Quota Admission @Get Free Expert Counselling- Contact @ To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – firstname.lastname@example.org Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune was established in 1978. The first few institutions belonging to the Symbiosis Society were affiliated to the University of Pune. Today, SIBM is regarded as one of India’s premier B-school renowned for its high-quality management programs. The programs offered by SIBM are:
Master of Business Administration (MBA): SIBM’s flagship two-year full-time residential program across different specializations like marketing, Human Resources, Finance and Operations. SIBM Pune MBA Management Quota Admission
MBA (Innovation & Entrepreneurship): A two-year full-time program combining innovation and entrepreneurship — SIBM MBA Direct Admission Fees 2022-2024
MBA (Leadership and Strategy): A two year full-time residential program combining leadership and strategy — Direct Admission in SIBM Management Quota Seat for MBA
MBA Executive: An intense M.B.A program for working professionals — SIBM MBA Direct Admission Fees 2022-2024
Post Graduate Diploma (PGD): Non-residential one year weekend management program — — Admission in Symbiosis Pune Through Management Quota
Eligibility for MBA / MBA (I&E)
Graduate from any statutory / recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) SIBM Pune MBA Management Quota Admission
Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
Eligibility for MBA (L&S)
Graduation from any statutory/recognized university/institute of national importance with at least 50% (45% for SC/ST) or equivalent grade point average. — How Can I Get Management Quota in Symbiosis Pune
Minimum of 4 years of work experience after bachelors (as on 31st May 2022) SIBM Pune MBA Management Quota Admission
Eligibility for MBA Executive
Bachelor’s degree from any statutory/recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks Minimum of three-year work experience after graduation, as on 31st May of that year. SIBM Pune MBA Management Quota Admission
SIBM Admission Procedure
For MBA / MBA (I&E) / MBA (L&S)
1. Candidates are shortlisted based on their SNAP scores. SIBM Pune MBA Management Quota Admission
2. The shortlisted candidates are then called for stage-II which comprises Group Exercise and Personal Interaction (GE-PI). — How to Take Direct Admission in Symbiosis Pune for MBA?
For MBA Executive
1. Candidates are required to appear for a written test. The written examination will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (50 marks, 75 min) based on General and Business awareness, Basic Mathematics, English and Logical reasoning
2. The test will be followed by a personal interview — SIBM MBA Direct Admission Criteria
SIBM Eligibility and Selection Criteria for MBA
Symbiosis International University conducts its own exam, Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP), for admissions to all the M.B.A courses at various colleges in the university.
The exam is conducted in the month of December on a Sunday. The SNAP exam has a total of 150 questions.
A correct answer fetches 3 marks and -1 for each incorrect answer. The pattern of the exam has been tabulated below.
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- The intake of the various programs at SIBM Pune has been tabulated above.
- Generally, the cut-off for a call from SIBM Pune is at around 97-98%ile for the General category candidates.
Fees for all the PG programmed at SIBM has been tabulated below:
|Installments for MBA (Indian students)
|1st Year (Amount in ₹ )
|2nd Year (Amount in ₹ )
|Academic Fees (Per Annum)
|Institute Deposit (Refundable)
|Hostel Deposit (Refundable)
|Hostel Fees (Per Annum)
|Mess Fees (Per Annum)
|Last date of payment
|At the time of Admission
HOW TO APPLY
HOW TO APPLY
The Selection process is carried out in two steps.
Step I: SNAP Test: Each student desirous of admission to SIBM, Pune must appear for the Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test, which is a common written test for admission to all Symbiosis postgraduate institutes.
For SNAP Test information log on to http://www.snaptest.org and register. Simultaneously, register online to SIBM Pune by paying additional Rs. 1000/- plus GST.
Preserve the Admit Card of SNAP Test for further selection process at SIBM, Pune. Appearing for SNAP Test does not automatically qualify an applicant for the next step in the selection process at SIBM, Pune.
Selection Process at SIBM, Pune
Step II: Selection Process at SIBM, Pune
- Short-listed Applicants based on SNAP scores will be called for the selection process at SIBM, Pune.
- Short listed candidates are announced via a web-link on SIBM Pune’s website as per the scheduled dates. Individual regret letters will not be sent to applicants who are not called for GE-PIWAT.
- The entire selection process will be held at PUNE only.
- This process includes Group Exercise, Personal Interview & Written Ability Test (GE-PIWAT).
Caution: Candidates should take due care to enter the correct details while filling the forms. At any point of time during the entrance process or even after securing admission, if details are found incorrect then the candidate will be disqualified or after securing admission, admission will be canceled without assigning the reason.
Let me Enlighten You all with Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Pune) in Details.
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies has a legacy in giving the best M.B.A graduates to this country.
- Symbiosis is a self-Governed Deemed institutes.
- Direct Admission in Symbiosis Pune is possible through us.
- To get admission in symbiosis Pune. One must have to attempt the SNAP test.
- The SNAP test is conducted by Symbiosis Pune every year.
- After scoring Good marks in Snap Exam one can go for GD & PI round.
- Through the above-described process, one can fetch admission in Symbiosis Pune on The merit Basis.
- For Direct admission in symbiosis Pune. You all may require our Service.
- Direct Admission in Symbiosis Pune will cost you higher Fess compared to seats fetched on Merit basis.
- Since Symbiosis Pune has a legacy in management studies.
- Thus it offers the best placement at very high packages across the country.
- The symbiosis institute of management studies has a record placement in Abroad to M.B.A graduates.
- The quality management courses offered in symbiosis is far better than any other private M.B.A colleges of India.
- Infrastructure-wise the college is NAAC accredited with AAAA+ Ratings.
- We, Help M.B.A aspirants throughout the counselling process of Symbiosis Pune.
Symbiosis Pune, MBA in (SIBM) Pune management quota
SIBM Pune MBA Management Quota Admission
Direct Admission in Symbiosis Pune, MBA in (SIBM) Pune management quota
The two-year full-time residential M.B.A is currently SIBM Pune’s flagship program, spread around four semesters and supplying specializations in Marketing, Human Resource Management, Finance and Operations Management.
The structure of this program is intended to give pupils the very best in business vulnerability and also a nurturing classroom environment, so they can become the leaders of tomorrow in the specialization of the choice.
A concentrated course structure frees individuals interested in this area together with all the skill set required to comprehend, interpret and implement marketing theories in dwell corporate situations.
The pupils understand the technical applications of marketing principles through case studies, workshops, seminars, guest lectures and study projects.
The infrastructure of the Symbiosis Pune
Symbiosis Pune maintains a state-of-the-art infrastructure. There is a facility of pleasant Campus with several comforts. Here the student has access to the library of the Institute.
Symbiosis Pune provides a central library to the student and with the facility of books, CDs, video cassettes, journals, and reports. Besides these, it also offers online databases like JSTOR, EBSCO, EMIS, Emerald, Sullivan and Frost, Scopus, etc.
Moreover, the library has an impressive classroom, Auditorium, Cafeteria and mess, Accommodation, Health care, Recreational facility, Sports facility with great resources.
SIBM Final Placements
SIBM Final Placements
The final placements of the 2022 batch concluded with about 46% of the batch getting pre-placement offers. While a number of new recruiters visited the SIBM Pune campus, the BFSI sector was the largest recruiter. The highlights of the placement have been tabulated below.
|Placement 2015 at a Glance
|No. of Recruiters
|No. of Offers
|No. of PPOs