SNAP Test Shortlisting Selection Process Direct Admission at Symbiosis International University affiliated MBA Colleges for Post Graduate Management Programmes. SNAP Test is conducted by Symbiosis International University for MBA Admission in its 15 affiliated Management Institutes located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Nashik. The Symbiosis International University has changed SNAP Test mode from the paper-based to the computer-based this year, this is the first time since the exam’s inception in the year 2007, and it will be conducted in an online mode.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
SNAP Selection Procedure 2022
Based on SNAP result 2022 overall percentile, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Exercise, Personal Interaction, and Writing Ability Test (GE-PI/ WAT). It will be mandatory for candidates to attend all the components/tests of GE-PI/ WAT in order to be eligible for taking admission in any PG programmed.
This article of SNAP selection procedure 2022, will provide information related to the important dates, admission procedure, steps of SNAP 2022 selection procedure, cutoff, merit list, participating institutes, and frequently asked questions.
Candidates can appear in a maximum of two slots of SNAP 2022 exam. If a candidate appears for the SNAP exam twice then the exam in which he/she scores higher will be taken into consideration for the purpose of final percentile calculation. However, there will no normalization of the scores.
SNAP Selection Procedure Dates 2022
Symbiosis International (Deemed) University participating institutes will offer different specializations in postgraduate courses to candidates. SNAP is conducted every year to provide admission to candidates in MBA programmes in the participating institutes of SNAP. Below mentioned are the tentative dates of SNAP 2022 are updated as per SIU.
SNAP 2022 Important Dates:
|SNAP Event||SNAP Dates|
|SNAP 2022||December 2022/ January 2023|
|Declaration of SNAP result 2022||First week of February 2023|
|GE-PI/ WAT||To be notified|
Steps of SNAP Selection Procedure 2022
The first step itself is giving the computer-based exam. On qualifying SNAP 2022, eligible candidates will be called for step 2 which is GE-PIWAT i.e. Group Exercise, Personal Interaction, and Writing Ability Test. Candidates willing to take admission in post-graduate courses from participating colleges of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University are required to follow the selection procedure of SNAP.
Selection Procedure Steps:
|Step 1||Step 2|
Once the result of SNAP 2022 has been declared, candidates will have to register themselves for further rounds of SNAP 2022. Candidates will have to register for further process with the participating institutes separately. It is to be noted that merely qualifying for the SNAP 2022 entrance exam alone will not open the gates of SIU’s participating colleges. Clearing Stage 2 is furthermore important for getting admission. Participating institutes conduct the admission process separately for every program offered by them. Step 2 of the SNAP selection procedure 2022 is further divided into the following parts.
- Group Exercise (GE)
- Personal Interaction(PI)
- Writing Ability Test (WAT)
Top Colleges in India offering MBA
|Great Lakes Chennai||Great Lakes Gurgaon|
|ICFAI Dehradun||IMT Ghaziabad|
|UPES Dehradun||LPU Jalandhar|
|SRM University Chennai||GD Goenka University, Gurgaon|
|Chandigarh University||BML Munjal University, Gurgaon|
|Manipal University (MAHE)||Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida|
|IPE Hyderabad||IFIM Business School|
SNAP Cutoff 2022
To get a call for step 2, all candidates are required to touch the SNAP 2022 cutoff slabs as per the participating institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University. Cutoff of SNAP 2022 is the minimum marks required by candidates to get selected for further rounds of GE-PIWAT. Individual SNAP 2022 cutoff lists will be issued by participating institutes on the basis of certain factors like reservation criteria, availability of seats, the difficulty level of SNAP 2022, etc.,
Basic details related to the three steps of stage 2 are provided below:
Step 1 of Round 2: Group Exercise (GE)
- Candidates qualifying for SNAP 2022 will fall on the cutoff list and will be called for the GE round.
- Group exercises will be conducted to judge a candidate’s skill and potential. This round is very similar to group discussion in which candidates will be allotted a topic and will be judged on their communication, problem-solving as well as focusing abilities.
- 7-8 candidates will be divided into a group and will discuss the given topic for about 15-20 minutes.
Step 2 of Round 2: Personal Interaction (PI)
- Selected candidates of the GE round, will be further called for personal interaction round.
- Mainly conducted to judge the interpersonal skills along with the confidence of the candidate.
Step 3 of Round 2: Writing Ability Test (WAT)
- A topic will be given to candidates and they will be asked to write an essay. The written ability test will be a pen-paper-based test.
- This candidate’s knowledge of grammar, vocabulary, as well as writing skills, will be tested.
SNAP Merit List 2022
In the GE-PI/WAT step, candidates are required to attend all the components to be eligible for taking admission in postgraduate programmes of SNAP participating colleges. Those candidates who will appear for all components of the GE-PI/ WAT will be considered and will be either on the wait or merit or reject list. Absenteeism in any of the one component/tests will lead to the cancellation of candidature. Based on the admissions of previous years, parameters of the SNAP 2022 merit list are expected to be alike without any changes.
Merit List of SNAP 2022:
|SNAP Score (out of 150, scaled down to 50 marks)||50|
|Group Exercise (GE)||10|
|Personal Interaction (PI)||30|
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||10|
Note- Cutoff Merit List and Waitlist will be displayed Category-wise on the official website of the participating institutes.
SNAP Participating Institutes 2022
The institutes which will accept the scores of SNAP results for providing admission to candidates will be known as the participating institutes of SNAP 2022. The previous year’s list of SNAP 2022 participating institutes is given below. SNAP 2022 participating institutes will likely be the same and will be updated soon.
Name of Participating Institutes of SNAP 2022
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF) (Formerly Symbiosis School of Banking Management)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru (SIBM – Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru (SSMC, Bengaluru)
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research (SICSR)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resources Development (SCMHRD)
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies (SIMS)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Hyderabad (SIBM, Hyderabad)
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM- Nashik)
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune (SIMC- Pune)
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS)
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM, Nagpur)
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management (SITM)
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB)
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM – Pune)
- Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)