Top B-Schools in Bangalore Direct MBA Admission
If you are interested in changing careers, switching industries, or making yourself a marketable employee in a variety of fields, an MBA degree can help you do all three. But while working you can’t spare time to prepare for entrance exams, then you could see for Top B-Schools in Bangalore.
An MBA is a distinguished degree that enables an individual to excel in his chosen professional career path. This course holds immense importance in the thriving market scenario. The goal of this degree is to create an entrepreneur who is successful in all parameters of conducting business. However, there are still many students in our country who are skeptical about pursuing this course for several untrue reasons.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Benefits of an MBA
The benefits of an MBA are numerous. From gaining a professional edge to expanding your business network, reasons to get an MBA are as diverse as those who are pursuing them. Increased salaries are a well-documented benefit of an MBA. But what about other reasons Below are some compelling reasons to get an MBA degree—none of which have anything to do with raises or salaries—that help answer the question that’s on so many professional’s minds, “Should I get an MBA?”
- You’ll meet others who share your passion for business.
Whether you’re introverted or extroverted, if you work for a company or for yourself, there’s nothing like finding like-minded individuals. MBA programs give you a rare opportunity to surround yourself with others who are as passionate about business as you are.
- You’ll receive a holistic business education.
It’s easy to get pigeonholed into a business specialization. An MBA program provides a holistic business education that will help expand your interests and your knowledge base.
- You’ll become an effective communicator.
A great benefit of an MBA is the chance to hone your professional communication skills. From writing papers and e-mails to giving presentations, an MBA degree program can help you learn to communicate effectively in business environments—an essential and highly valued skill in every industry around the world.
- You’ll learn how to collaborate to meet goals, build teams, and work within them.
Businesses are group environments. If you’re not already regularly working in teams, you will as you pursue your MBA degree, no matter if it is on campus or at an online university. You’ll do more than work in teams, you can learn how to build them—a truly invaluable skill in today’s diverse, global workforce.
- You’ll expand your mind.
Busy careers don’t offer much time for self-reflection. An MBA program provides the opportunity to step back and think about larger business issues, branch out in new directions, and consider new career opportunities. You can’t put a price tag on that.
Why MBA in Bangalore?
If you are looking to pursue MBA in Bangalore, this article will provide you all the key details like placements, reputations, fees, entrance exams accepted and last year’s cut off percentile to help aspirants apply to best B school and pursue MBA in Bangalore. Being Silicon City and India’s technological hub Bangalore automatically becomes one of the leading choices for aspirants to get admission in one of the sought after courses – MBA in Bangalore. Pursuing an MBA program in Bangalore can help you to get placed in leading multinational organizations as most of the leading IT/ITeS companies, Consulting, service sector companies of the country are based in Bangalore or have their head offices based in the city.
Average Placements after MBA in Bangalore
|B-Schools Name||Average Placements|
|Indian Institute of Management (IIM)||21.00|
|Department of Management Studies – IISc||16.10|
|TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal||10.06|
|Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)||09.84|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM)||09.58|
|Institute of Finance and International Management (IFIM)||07.20|
|Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management (We School)||07.00|
|Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME)||06.70|
|Christ University – School of Management||06.50|
|Alliance University – School of Business||06.00|
|Acharya Institute of Management Studies (AIMS)||05.12|
|MS Ramaiah Institute of Management (MSRIM)||04.21|
|[Above mentioned figures in INR and lakhs per annum and Data has been taken from their official websites.]|
Fee Structure for MBA in Bangalore
Before taking admission in any B-school or an MBA college, the candidates always consider the fee structure of the course as a vital aspect for admissions. By keeping this in mind, we are going to give you the fee structure of some leading B-Schools in Bangalore which helps you choose the best possible option after analyzing the ROI.
|B-Schools Name||Fee Structure (2017-19)|
|Indian Institute of Management (IIM)||18.70|
|Department of Management Studies – IISc||02.00|
|TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal||14.00 (including Hostel)|
|Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)||14.50|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM)||12.70|
|Institute of Finance and International Management (IFIM)||09.50|
|Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management (We School)||11.00|
|Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME)||10.00|
|Christ University – School of Management||07.20|
|Alliance University – School of Business||13.50|
|Acharya Institute of Management Studies (AIMS)||09.11|
|MS Ramaiah Institute of Management (MSRIM)||06.00|
|[Above mentioned figures are only tuition fees for two years in INR and data is collected from their official websites]|
Entrance Exams and Cutoffs for MBA in Bangalore
Shortlisting of students for admissions to MBA program in top B-Schools in Bangalore are carried out on the basis of candidate’s performance in different entrance exams and other rounds of the selection process which includes Group Discussion, Essay Writing, Written Ability Test followed by Personal Interview. Top B-Schools in Bangalore accepting different national level entrance exams to shortlist the candidates for next round of the selection process like CAT, XAT, CMAT, MAT, NMAT (for NMIMS), SNAP (for SIBM), ATMA, etc.
|B-Schools Name||Entrance Exam(s)||Cutoffs|
|Indian Institute of Management (IIM)||CAT||98.5+|
|Department of Management Studies – IISc||CAT||90+|
|TA Pai Management Institute (TAPMI), Manipal||CAT/XAT||90+/87+|
|Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS)||NMAT||200|
|Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM)||SNAP||89.65|
|Institute of Finance and International Management (IFIM)||CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT||70|
|Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management (We School)||CAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA||85|
|Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME)||XAT/CMAT/MAT||80|
|Christ University – School of Management||CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT||70|
|Alliance University – School of Business||CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT||70|
|Acharya Institute of Management Studies (AIMS)||CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/KMAT||60|
|MS Ramaiah Institute of Management (MSRIM)||CAT/XAT/CMAT/MAT/KMAT||60|
Other Top B-Schools in Bangalore offering quality of education
- St. Joseph’s College of Business Administration (SJCBA)
- Ramaiah Institute of Management Studies (RIMS)
- Indus Business Academy (IBA)
- PES University
- International School of Management Excellence (ISME)
- Mount Carmel Institute of Management (MCIM) [For Girls Only]
- ITM Business School (ITM)
- ISBR Business School (ISBR)
- RV Institute of Management (RVIM)
- Presidency Business School
- Kristu Jayanti College of Management
- Academy of Business Management, Tourism & Research
- Adarsh Institute of Management & Information Technology
- AJ Institute of Management
- Amrita School of Business
- Bangalore School of Business
- Clinical Research Education & Management Academy
- CMR Institute of Management Studies
- Community Institute of Management Studies
- Dayananda Sagar Business School
- Great Eastern Management Business School
- GRV Business Management Academy
- Gupta College of Management and Technology
- Hill Side Institute of Management
- IBMR-International Business School
- ICFAI Business School
- IILM Business School
- Indian Academy School of Management Studies
- Indian Institute of Business Management & Studies
- Indian Institute of Export and Import Management
- Indian Institute of Plantation Management
- Innovative Business School
- Institute of Business Management & Technology
- Institute of Global Business Management Studies
- Institute of Logistics & Aviation Management
- International Academy of Management & Entrepreneurship
- International Institute of Business Studies
- International School of Business & Media
- Justice K S Hegde Institute of Management
- KKECS’s Institute of Management
- Krupanidhi Institute of Management Education
- MP Birla Institute of Management
- Maharishi Institute of Management
- MATS Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship
- Mumbai School of Business
- National Institute for Rural Banking
- National Institute of Management Studies
- National Institute of Retail Management
- National School of Business
- New Horizon Leadership Institute
- NITTE Meenakshi Institute of Technology
- Progyan Business School
- Reva Institute of Technology and Management
- Sambhram Academy of Management Studies
- Seshadripuram Institute of Management Studies
- SIDVIN School of Business Management
- SJES College of Management Studies
- T. John Institute of Management and Science
- The Oxford College of Business Management
- Vanguard Business School
Disclaimer: This advertisement is regarding guidance for admissions through Management Quota in a Private Management/MBA College. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization with us and also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of informative and easy to make use of or from the viewpoint of having content that matches individual’s need. It is the decision of viewer contacting us.
***It is our request to the concerned authority of the listed colleges and any third party that if you find any defamatory language, lying, exaggerating, copyrighted materials, and other such practices, kindly let us notify soon as immediate reforms shall be made.***