Top 10 XAT Colleges MBA Direct Admission – Management Quota. The full form of this is Xavier Aptitude Test and it is held all over India that it is a national wide examination. It is led by XLRI Jamshedpur for the determination to post graduate administration programs at more than 140 MBA schools crosswise over India. Want to take top 10 XAT colleges MBA direct admission? If so, then it is the best opportunity as it is a disconnected test comprising of both goal and abstract compose addresses held in the primary Sunday of January consistently. Around 90,000 hopefuls apply for Xavier Aptitude Test each year. Therefore, all we get good chance to crack it. Top 10 XAT Colleges MBA Direct Admission – Management Quota
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Qualification required for this test:
- Candidate must hold a bachelor degree of minimum 3 years duration from any institute in any discipline.
- Students who are pursuing the final year of their bachelor’s degree or any equivalent course can also apply.
- NRI and foreign students can also apply through GMAT score. Top 10 XAT Colleges MBA Direct Admission
Xavier Aptitude Test Analysis:
The Xavier Aptitude Test exam pattern for 2022 is: ( Top 10 XAT Colleges MBA Direct Admission )
- Verbal and Logical Ability (VA & LR)
- Decision Making (DM)
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (QA & DI)
- General Knowledge (GK)
Xavier Aptitude Test is consists of essay which is the biggest change. Otherwise the overall pattern and marking remains the same. All questions will carry equal marks. There will be negative marking in case of incorrect answers and un-attempted questions. Candidates can switch between sections and will have access to the entire question paper just like in the written examination. There will be no onscreen calculator provided.
Important notes before facing this examination:
- The number of questions is between 97-100 questions.
- There is no Essay this year.
- Probably by 3rd Week of August 2022 Xavier Aptitude Test authorities will confirm the marking scheme and weight age of each section. It is expected to change this year for, Xavier Aptitude Test 2022
- Candidates need to choose correct answer out of the 5 choices
- The exam duration is around 3 hours now.
- There is negative marking for ¼ mark, but only for Part 1 MCQ based questions
- There is negative marking of 0.05 marks for leaving more than 8-13 unanswered questions. More clarity will be available by 3rd Week of August 2018.
Xavier Aptitude Test Syllabus Analysis and Pattern: Decision Making- ( Top 10 XAT Colleges MBA Direct Admission ) This section tests your ability to solve problems and cases. There are around 21-24 questions. This section is unique to Xavier Aptitude Test 2022 exam. The topics that fall under the XAT syllabus for this section are:
- Complex Arrangements
- Conditions and Grouping Test
- Data Arrangement Test
- Decision Making in a Particular Situation
- Identifying Strong and Weak arguments
- Identifying valid inferences
Xavier Aptitude Test 2022 Exam Syllabus: Verbal & Logical Ability- ( Top 10 XAT Colleges MBA Direct Admission ) This section tests your grammar, reading speed, comprehension and logical reasoning. There are around 24-26 questions and the topics covered in the syllabus for Xavier Aptitude Test 2022 are:
- Antonyms – Synonyms
- Completion of paragraph
- Correct Use of Words
- Fill in the Blanks
- Jumbled Paragraphs
- Sentence Completion/Correction
- Economic Issues
- Social Issues
- Binary Logic
- Blood Relations
- Coding and Decoding
- Clocks and Calendars
- Critical Reasoning
- Identifying next number in series
- Seating Arrangement
Visual Reasoning of Xavier Aptitude Test 2022 Exam Syllabus: Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation- ( Top 10 XAT Colleges MBA Direct Admission ) There are 27 questions in this section. The Xavier Aptitude Test 2022 syllabus for this section is vast and covers:
- Binomial Theorem
- Complex numbers
- Co-ordinate geometry
- Equations – Linear & Quadratic
- HCF & LCM
- Interest – Simple & Compound
- Mean – Arithmetic & Geometric
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Permutations & Combinations
- Progression – Arithmetic & Geometric
- Profit & Loss
- Ratios and Proportion
- Set Theory
- Speed, Time and Distance
Xavier Aptitude Test of Syllabus 2022: Current Affairs- ( Top 10 XAT Colleges MBA Direct Admission ) The students are tested on their general knowledge and consists 25 questions. The topics are:
- Books and authors
- Current Affairs
- International News
- World Event and Records
Xavier Aptitude Test scores accepting institutes names:
- Xavier Labour and Relations Institute (XLRI) Jamshedpur.
- Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship (XIME) Bangalore.
- Xavier Institute of Management (XIM) Bhubaneswar.
- Xavier Institute of Management & Research (XIMR) Mumbai.
- Xavier Institute of Management (XIM) Jabalpur.
- Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Ranchi.
- Accurate Institute of Management and Technology, Noida
- Acharya School of Management, Bangalore
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- APG Shimla University, Shimla
- Aryans Business School, Chandigarh
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
- Asian School of Business Management, Bhubaneswar
- Bengal Institute of Business Studies, Kolkata
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM), New Delhi
- Bhavan’s Centre for Communication and Management, Bhubaneswar
- Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH), Bhubaneswar
- Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH), Noida
Strategies of preparation of Xavier Aptitude Test:
( Top 10 XAT Colleges MBA Direct Admission )
- Know the difference – Xavier Aptitude Test is pretty different from all the other MBA entrance exams that you plan to appear for. That doesn’t mean it is the toughest but undoubtedly the one that checks your academic skills as well as IQ and expression power. It does not require you to be the master of any one field while ignoring others; rather it looks out for a jack of all trade who could be transformed into the master of business administration/management in near future.
- Sharpen your edges – Once you are aware of the intricacies of your exam, you need to plan your preparations accordingly; after all, it is rightly said, “He who fails to plan, plans to fail”. So, please don’t undermine the importance of planning and pave your way to success by cracking this exam.
- Know your strengths and Weaknesses – While you prepare for your test, you also need to understand your own strengths and weaknesses like you can be strong in Mathematics, average in DI and totally clueless in RC. This is important because for clearing Xavier Aptitude Test; you need to clear all the sections of the paper. If you will not strengthen your strong areas and hone your weak areas, you might lose your entrance ticket to some of the most reputed colleges of this country.
- Schedule you preparation – Only knowing what you need to prepare is not enough; planning how to do it the key. You not only need to read and understand things but do so in a fixed time frame. You need to make a routine and stick to it for a scheduled preparation. You need to devote some time to every section and especially to those which is out of your comfort zone and complete the groundwork in the fixed time period.
- Be ready to adapt to changed scenario – In 2013 Xavier Aptitude Test, students witnessed some changes in the exam pattern like there was a complete new section of general awareness, long hours and QA section was easier than expected. Students who were mentally prepared to tackle the change successfully made a mark and made it to the league list. So, apart from knowing the syllabus and planning your preparation, you also need to be ready to face any challenge that the question paper possess.
- Practice Hard – Don’t forget that only learning chapters and making plans will not take you anywhere, it is the executions of these strategies that ultimately count. So practice, practice and practice till you are perfect at the chapter and then move ahead. Taking mock test and solving previous year’s question papers are certainly beneficial.