Top MBA College in Bangalore Direct Admission
Direct MBA Admission in Bangalore– Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – email@example.com Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
|List Of Top Colleges
|Christ (Deemed to be University)
|St. Joseph’s College of Commerce
|St. Joseph’s Institute of Management
|IFIM Business School
|ISBR Business School
|Gems B School
|CMS Business School
|Mount Carmel College (Autonomous)
|M.S Ramaiah Institute of Manag.
|R.V. Institute of Management
|Manipal (Deemed to be University)
Why Study MBA in Bangalore Direct Admission
MBA admission in Bangalore, MBA – Master of Business Administration, is a highly valued degree designed to develop the skills required for careers in business and Management. Top MBA College in Bangalore Direct Admission
MBA currently is the most popular internationally recognized professional degree It’s a degree specially designed to develop business and managerial skills with a worldwide recognition.
The values of MBA are not limited strictly to the business world allowing you to explore various avenues. It’s an added feather in the hat for those pursuing managerial positions in the Government, public/private sectors and various Lines of Business’s. Top MBA College in Bangalore Direct Admission
karnataka’s Bangalore is most preferred place to do management in India as Bangalore is the most fastest growing mega town in India. previously known as silicon valley now Bangalore has become the most preferred study hub as well as fastest growing industrial hub in india & in Bangalore you can get excellent college with excellent grooming & study methodology with good placement as well as good career growth opportunities for future…. Bengaluru is the world’s fastest-changing city
Bangalore or Bengaluru is one of the most desired destinations for MBA aspirants in India. The top reason being that the city is home to various top B-schools that not only provide quality education, but also offer great internship and placement opportunities for the students.
Skill capital and talent connect are a couple of the innovative practices MBA has put forward to scale and strengthen the personality development process. These practices have highly appreciated by the industry and the students with proven results of success.
MBA sets up a platform for students and industry to explore and fulfil mutual aspirations. MBA students enjoys with the industry but is also a reflection of the amount of trust and confidence that the corporate world bestows on MBA students.
Bangalore continues to live up to its reputation of being a student’s paradise with a large number of MBA colleges offering rather affordable and yet credible programmes.
68 percent of the MBA colleges charge less than Rs 5 lakh as annual course fees with roughly 37 percent having an annual fee under Rs 2 lakh. One-third of the MBA courses come at a cost greater than Rs 5 lakh annual fee.
MBA is a test of 3 A’s… One’s Attitude, Aptitude and Approach. The perfect, or if not perfect then the correct combination of these 3 is a must to get through to a good MBA institute.
Getting into a good MBA institute generally requires the following steps: Top MBA College in Bangalore Direct Admission
- Written test
Most institutes conduct their Written Tests between the month of October and January. Most of these exams if not all are aptitude test which judge you on several parameters like
- Quantitative Skills
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Communication Skills
- General Awareness
Some National level entrance exams for getting into MBA/PGDM are CAT, XAT, CMAT, SNAP, GMAT, MAT etc.
- Group Discussion/ Extempore/ Essay writing
This varies from college to college. Based on the cut-offs of the colleges and your score the entrance exams, you are shortlisted for appearing for the next round where you attend the selection processes of different colleges individually based on your choices.
- Personal Interview
If you clear the previous round, then the last step is the personal interview where you are face-to-face with one or more college representatives and you have to answer questions related to your hobbies, interests, your journey to MBA and aspirations beyond it.
Why MBA in Bangalore Direct Admission
- Pursue excellence in teaching, learning
2. Prepare students for leadership through enlightened learning partnerships with faculty mentors and the community.
3. Support faculty and other scholars in pursuing world-class research such as theoretical, empirical, clinical, experimental and faster creative endeavor.
4. Develop mastery of disciplines and professions and install confidence among its key constituents in their application for a future of meaningful pursuits and productive work in the service of humanity.
5. Channelize faculty and student talent for professionally related service to the course, the community and society at large.
6. Promote and preserve academic freedom, diversity, equality, harmony and justice.
MBA colleges in Bangalore have world class infrastructure housed in a green campus. Faculty who have proven themselves in their respective fields by providing an excellent blend of rigon and relevance in their teachings, Staff who are ever ready to reach out, robust industry interactions. research aimed at solving of the real world.
An exemplary track record in career counselling and placement facilitation, combine to provide a rare synergy that transcends article barriers and enables students to follow their hearts with passion and confidence
How to Get MBA Admission in Bangalore Direct Admission
Admission to the top management colleges in Bangalore is the absolute necessity. However, getting admission in the top MBA College s in Bangalore can be very challenging. Your first challenge is competition.
Most B Schools in Bangalore take up admission through entrance exams. Depending on the scores, top institutes invite application and do their selection on merit basis. Selection process includes written test, Personal Interview, Micro presentation & Group Discussion. Candidates who get through all the rounds will be shortlisted.
DIFFERENT KIND OF ENTRANCE EXAMS: Direct Admission
SKILLS DEVELOPED THROUGH MBA:
- Broad business understanding
- Communication skills
- Strategic Problem solving
- Networking skills
- Personality Development
- Cope well under pressure
- Research and analytical skills
- Management Skills
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Developing of business skills where you learn to start your own business
Process for Admission in MBA Colleges Direct Admission
- Check the Eligibility – Though a few institutions require a high score in entrance (qualification) exams such as CAT, CET, ATMA, NMAT, etc. and also a consistently good background like Bcom, BSc, Engineering, etc. with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Select the Mode – MBA in India is generally provided in four modes – Part-Time, Full-Time, Distance learning.
- Short list the institutions – Courses in various modes are offered by different institutions like IIMs, S. P. Jain Mumbai, FMS Delhi, etc. It is important to shortlist the intended school or university and students must plan out in advance about which exams they would like to take up seriously. So that they can prepare for the tests well in advance.
- The Entrance Exam – There are many entrance exams, but the main examinations that hold value are – CAT, CET, JMET, MAT, ATMA. Admission is offered on the basis of cumulative scores obtained in one of these entrance exams, written exams of respective college or institutes, GD, etc.
- Written Exam – Written exams are the Aptitude Tests taken by respective colleges to check the basic knowledge of the applicant.
- GD & PI – Group Discussion and Personal Interview is conducted by institutes to assess personality attributes like, leadership abilities, grasping capability, analytical thought process, communication skills etc.
- Final Selection – Final Selection is based on marks obtained in Entrance exam, written exam, GD & PI and sometimes work experience of the applicant.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Direct Admission
A graduate degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline.
Securing at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.
45% for SC/ST category.
The MBA admission criteria are based on the valid score of MBA PGCET, CAT, MAT/ATMA/XMAT or any state approved admission test.
If you are interested in a management job, managing a team of people, then a MBA in Bangalore will definitely be a good idea. You can apply to one of the best B Schools in Bangalore to study the Masters in Business Administration degree.
Team management is not a simple task, there are so many important things involved in it. To be a good leader and a manager, you should know about people management, time management and have leadership skills.
More than that, you should have expertise in your chosen field. The top MBA colleges in Bangalore design their curriculum in such a way that you get exposure to the real-time scenarios and challenges of a manager.
Such practical sessions will help you learn better and quicker. So, to get maximum practical knowledge and exposure to the best in the field, you should try to get admission in the top management colleges in Bangalore.
You can study in any of the MBA colleges in Bangalore. However, getting admission in the top MBA College in Bangalore can be very difficult.
First, is the level of competition you will have to face. Most B Schools in Bangalore take up admission through entrance examinations.
Your chances of getting a seat in the best MBA College in Bangalore depends on your rank in the entrance examination. Apart from the mark in the entrance examination, other aspects like your academic record and work experience (if any) may also be taken into consideration for admission.
Direct Admission in MBA Colleges in Bangalore
Are you searching for MBA Colleges in Bangalore for Direct Admission?
If it’s true, then your search ends here.
To apply for Direct Admission in MBA – Bangalore Colleges you must register online with us.
MBA Admission for the academic session 2023 has started for all Top B-Schools in India.
Some of the Top MBA Colleges will conduct their own entrance exams for seat allotments. More than 2 lakhs aspirants in India are interested to study in Top MBA Colleges in Bangalore but only a few students will be selected.
Best MBA Colleges in Bangalore, getting admission in some of the prestigious MBA Colleges in Bangalore is not an easy task.
You need to score more than 80% marks in entrance exams to qualify for the college level admission rounds. But only a hand full of students is able to get a good score in entrance exams to qualify for admission in Top B-Schools in Bangalore.
Direct Admission In MBA for 2023 batch is possible after appearing in any of these entrance exams, such as – CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT, CMAT, PG Cet Exams.
Most of the students who prepare for MBA Entrance Exams are not able to score more than 50% marks. Such students are not able to pass the cut-off criteria to qualify for the institutional level second round of MBA Admission Selection Process.
If your condition is same then don’t feel disappointed! We are here to help and assist you in choosing the best MBA Institution in Bangalore.
Generally, after a poor result in MBA entrance exams, many students end up taking admission in 3rd and 4th grade MBA Institutions.
Nowadays most of the institutions target weak students through Phone Calls, SMS, Emails, and Online Advertising. Students are brainwashed about the reputation of the college by producing fake accreditations & rankings, edited placements reports. Eventually some students end up joining these colleges and suffers later because of taking Direct MBA Admission without any proper consultation
Before you plan for Direct Admission in MBA, you must consult us – It’s free.
Just book a free consultation with us for Direct Admission in MBA – Bangalore.
List of MBA Specializations
The list of the most popular MBA specializations in no particular order is as follows:
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Operations Management
What is the difference between MBA and PGDM ?
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) is another name for a Master’s level program which runs for one or two year’s period. PGDM is a diploma course which is not a degree course, technically but is equivalent to a MBA degree program. This course is offered only by the Autonomous Institutions who are not affiliated to any other University, thus making the course as PGDM. These Autonomous Institutions conduct their own management course and have their own curriculum which is regularly updated according to the corporate standards.
MBA is one of the most popular degrees in India. The top colleges for MBA in India are Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs A, B, C, L, I, K) along with other institutes like S.P.Jain, MDI, JBIMS, XLRI, etc. MNCs in India have been spoilt for choice, and they offer managerial designations and hefty pay packages. The average salary offered at the top 10 B-schools last year for Indian postings was Rs. 12-15 Lacs per annum. There are a number of entrance exams that am MBA aspirant should know about and in due course appear for. The most popular among these is CAT, followed by XAT, SNAP, NMAT, etc.
- If you are performing decently in your job and keep getting promoted, MBA add on does not help as much. Especially in tech, non profit and startup sectors, MBA may not be as big a must-have as in banking and consulting lines.
- If you are already at a senior position, it is better to convince your company to sponsor your Executive MBA.
- MBA makes sense if it can help in career switch you are looking for. For example, if you are a software engineer looking to get into Finance, yes MBA will give you what you need and may be the only option you have.
The main difference between MBA and PGDM courses is the affiliations of the Institutions. As MBA degree is provided by the college that is affiliated to Universities under the University Grant Commission (UGC) only, PGDM course is offered by the colleges that are autonomous and are not affiliated to any University. The aspirants who are interested in doing PGDM course has to be very cautious while choosing the college. It is advisable if they choose the college or institute which is affiliated to AICTE. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is an advisory body who plays an important role in the development of technical education in the country.
Scope in MBA Direct Admission
Master in Business Administration (MBA) is one of the demanding post-graduate academic degree that offers a student a variety of career options. As we all know that the corporate sector always wait to grab the MBA students, so the career of a MBA student is considered to be in a safer side.
- After completing the master degree, most of the candidates are grabbed by the corporate sectors for the post Project Manager.
- The job description of a Project manager is to be put in charge of any project and will have to manage all the aspects related to it.
- It also includes planning, strategy, growth forecasts, team building and execution as well as reach to the target.
- Skill: The Project Manager post requires many skills such as Team management and building, Excellent communication skills, Management skills, Planning and strategy, Basic financial understanding, Zest to achieve proposed targets.
- It is considered as the most interesting field. So many of the MBA candidates wants to try their career in this field. Marketing manager post is generally given to the MBA graduates with marketing specialization.
- The role of the marketing Manager is to look after all the marketing efforts for a particular product or for the whole company.
- It also includes designing, planning and execution of an effective marketing strategy to meet the end goals of the company.
- Skills: A Marketing Manager should have excellent skills, interpersonal skills, skill to manage a vast network of marketing, logical thinking, Analytical ability, ability to plan, design and execute strategies and an eye for detail.
Human Resource Manager
- The post of a HR manager is something, a MBA graduate from the top B-school always look for after having a MBA degree.
- The HR manager look after the staffing recruitment of the company as well as the wellbeing of the current staffs.
- The HR manager is also responsible for the developed work-culture and friendly work environment for the employees at the office.
- Skills: The skills required to be a HR manager are very general such as just being a social person and having strength in management skills.
- Salary: The average salary of a HR manager is around 3-5 lacs per annum
Advantages of doing MBA in Bangalore
MBA is one of the most popular as well as widely chosen courses amongst the other entire business related course. This is because MBA has its own values that make it superior to other courses, and hence it has wide scopes and job prospects.
Job Prospect of MBA
After completion of MBA, a wide range of jobs and career prospective are available in the industrial sector. One can easily get jobs of Managerial or executive level after successfully completing their MBA degree. This job acts as the first step of the ladder of success, after which one can reach to the top most position. With growing number of companies and rapid industrialization, the scope of MBA is increasing every single day.
Specifications in Career
After completion of MBA degree, one can work as marketing manager, in which one needs to manage the marketing processes of the company which includes sales, advertisement, and promotion of the products of the company. One can also work as the financial manager, whose responsibility is to control the investment of the capital of the company. Another important post on which one can work after completion of MBA degree is the Human Resource manager. He or she manages the man power of the company, and hence holds one of the most important positions in the company. Apart from all the above mentioned, posts, there are many other on which a MBA degree holder can work. Thus, the scope of MBA in India is huge, wide and very bright.
Placement for MBA students in Bangalore
Bangalore is the hub of higher studies in South India. There are various top management colleges in Bangalore that offers MBA courses. Below are the list of some good MBA colleges in Bangalore according to placement are given you can choose one of them: –
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Christ University, Bangalore
- IFIM, Bangalore
- ISBR, Bangalore
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- CMS, Bangalore
- Jain University, Bangalore
- PES University, Bangalore
- MS Ramaiah, Bangalore
- Acharya Bangalore B-School, Bangalore
- Symbiosis Bangalore
FAQ’S For MBA in Bangalore
Ques: what is the cost of studying in Bangalore for MBA?
Ans: The fee for an MBA program from a top college in any metro city would be somewhere around 10–12 lakhs for the entire course. Hostel depends on the amenities you choose. Hostels attached to the college would cost about 1.5 lakh a year.
Ques: Which are the entrance exams required for MBA ?
Ans: Reason being, all the states and respective universities have their very own entrance exams. For example, to get into any IIM, you have to crack CAT and there are state level entrance exams in every state who’s offering management courses. few of them: CAT,XAT, SNAP, NMAT, IIFT, CET, CMAT, MAT, PGCET, KMAT…
Ques: Which are some of the best MBA colleges in Bangalore ?
Ans: Indian institute of management Bangalore (IIMB), AIMS Institutes, Xavier institute of management and entrepreneurship, IFIM Business school, Management institute Christ university, PES institute of technology, Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Indus business school
Ques: Are there good MBA colleges in Bangalore ?
Ans: The long list of B-schools includes IFIM Business School, Christ University, Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME), Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and more. All these are known and reputed institutes that offer MBA with excellent placement records at top-notch companies. IFIM Business School even boasts of AACSB accreditation, which puts in the list of top 5% B-schools globally.