Great Lakes Gurgaon Management Quota PGDM Admission
Great Lakes Gurgaon Management Quota PGDM Admission– Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
- — Direct Admission in SIBM Management Quota Seat for MBA
- — Direct Admission in SICSR, Pune Management Quota Seat
- — — Admission in Symbiosis Pune Through Management Quota
- — How Can I Get Management Quota in Symbiosis Pune
- — How to Take Direct Admission in Symbiosis Pune for MBA?
- — Symbiosis NRI Quota Seat Admission Through Donation
- — SIBM MBA Bengaluru Direct Admission
- — SIBM MBA Direct Admission Criteria
- — SIBM MBA Direct Admission Fees 2024-2026
- — Symbiosis Management Quota Fees
- — SIBM MBA Pune Direct Admission| Management Quota Seats 2023
- — Symbiosis MBA Direct Admission for Important Dates
- — Symbiosis MBA Pune Management Quota Fees
Great Lakes Gurgaon have Management Quota?
Great Lakes Institute of Management does not admit students under Management Quota or any other form of reservation.
Does Great Lakes have Management Quota?
Here is the total number of seats available under each program at GLIM Chennai. Please note that only a handful of seats are reserved under Great Lakes management quota
What is the last date to apply for Great Lakes Gurgaon 2023?
A: Last date to apply is May 31, 2023. Exam score accepted is CAT 2024/ XAT 2024/2024, CMAT 2024/2024 GMAT taken after Jan 1 2020. A registration fee of INR 2000 may be paid to applicants via the Internet.
Can I apply for both PGDM and PGPM in Great Lakes?
They are also eligible to apply for the Two year PGDM. In case an eligible candidate would like to apply for both the programs, they may do so by filling the application forms for both PGPM and PGDM separately.
Which is better Great Lakes Chennai or Gurgaon?
Great Lakes is a top b-school in india. Both the campuses Gurgaon and Chennai are good. The founders of Great Lakes do not differentiate between the 2 campuses , the faculty is same ,Placements are great at either campuses.
- Top MBA Colleges accepting Low XAT Score – Direct Admissions
- SIBM Pune MBA Direct Admission Guaranteed
- SIBM Pune MBA Direct Admission 2024
- Want SIBM Pune MBA Direct Admission
- Looking for SIBM Pune MBA Direct Admission
- Apply at SIBM Pune for MBA Direct Admission
- Get SIBM Pune MBA Direct Admission
- SIBM Pune MBA Direct Admission for Current Year
- Direct MBA Admission in Symbiosis Bangalore
- Direct MBA Admission Symbiosis Pune
- MBA Admission in Symbiosis Bangalore
- Symbiosis MBA Bengaluru Management Quota
Admissions 2024 Calendar
|Issue of Application starts from||1st Aug, 2023|
|Last date of submission – Cycle 1||1st Dec, 2023|
Eligibility Criteria – Admissions PGDM 2024 Intake
- All applicants are required to appear for GMATx/CAT*/XAT+/CMAT before applying to Great Lakes Institute of Management.
- For PGDM 2024 Intake, Great Lakes Institute of Management will accept scores of GMAT taken after 1st January 2021, CAT taken in 2022/2023, XAT taken in 2023/2024 or CMAT taken in 2023/2024.
- All applicants should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized institution and minimum 60% score across 10th/12th/Undgraduation.
- Freshers and candidates with strictly less than 36 months of work experience as on 30th June 2024 ONLY are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with 2-3 years of work experience by 30th April 2024 are encouraged to apply for the One Year Flagship PGPM, although are also eligible to apply for the Two year PGDM.
- In case an eligible candidate would like to apply for both the programs, they may do so by filling the application forms for both PGPM and PGDM separately. Candidates will be evaluated based on the respective program’s admission criteria. The admissions panel may also recommend the candidates for a specific program based on the assessment and program fit.
- There will be a special preference for College / University rank holders in terms of an extra weightage gained as part of the selection process. The onus of proof of rank is vested in the applicant.
*Great Lakes uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Great Lakes academic programs
+Great Lakes is not an associate institute of XLRI but uses XAT scores only for screening applicants for admission & XLRI has no role to play in the conduct of any of Great Lakes Management programs
xAll editions of GMAT – Classic, Focus and Online will be accepted.
Admissions to Great Lakes programs are carried out only through the online application available on www.greatlakes.edu.in. Great Lakes Institute of Management has not authorized any third party to initiate applications on its behalf.
Great Lakes Institute of Management does not admit students under Management Quota or any other form of reservation. Any third party organization or individual offering management quota seats for Great Lakes programs would be fraudulent and applicants are requested not to approach such organizations or individuals.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to Great Lakes Institute of Management by completing an online form.
- Candidates can choose to apply by any of the following methods.
- Visit the website www.greatlakes.edu.in/gurgaon and fill in the online application form after making a payment of INR 2,000/-.
- The eventual application process is online for all candidates.
- Candidates have to provide the official email-id of the recommender. The recommendation letter will be collected from the final selected student’s recommenders and it must be submitted online
- For notifications regarding admissions 2024, please join this telegram group – ‘Great Lakes Admissions 2024‘
Applicants are evaluated based on GMAT/CAT/XAT/CMAT scores, past academic performance, essays, work experience and performance in the personal interview. The selection process builds in a criterion that facilitates evaluating each applicant on:
a) Academic Abilities: The program at Great Lakes is highly demanding and intense; candidates with consistent academic background and an ability to sustain pressure make the shortlist
b) Standardized Test Scores: To eliminate inconsistencies between colleges and universities at the Undergraduate level, Great Lakes considers GMAT or CAT or XAT or CMAT scores in the overall assessment
c) Rank Holders: The program gives a clear advantage / brownie points to College / University rank holders.
d) Integrity and Ethical Values: Great Lakes emphasize on integrity and values including originality. Plagiarism will be probed thoroughly during the process. Great Lakes Gurgaon Management Quota PGDM Admission
e) Diversity of Background: At Great Lakes, diversity in background facilitates peer learning which transforms ‘uncut stones’ into ‘diamonds’. We will actively try to bring an academic diversity into the PGDM classroom. Great Lakes Gurgaon Management Quota PGDM Admission
The above conditions / clauses / terms can be reviewed by the Institute from time to time. Hence, the prospective candidate is encouraged to visit the Great Lakes website. Great Lakes Gurgaon Management Quota PGDM Admission