Top 10 Colleges for MBA Finance-Marketing| Direct Admission. For better career prospects ‘decide and choose’ which MBA degree is better for you: MBA in Finance or MBA in Marketing? Ace Guru brings for you an easy comparative guide to shortlist an MBA major which perfectly suits your interest. Did you ever wonder that as an MBA aspirant why do you wish to compare two fields which are entirely distinct from each other?
It is because; finding a right career that is apt for your personality seems to be a tough decision. A right career that fits your personality traits and which also brings contentment is often hard to discover. Often this practice becomes tedious as there is no guarantee to emerge as a successful person. But, in this article, we bring to you apparent differences which will streamline your thought process.
To Get Direct Admission in MBA College Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam.
Through this article, we would provide you a snapshot of the primary differences between both specializations. These differences are the cornerstone of rational decision-making for an M.B.A aspirant. Top 10 Colleges for MBA Finance-Marketing| Direct Admission, In addition, they would also help you in the process of introspection which is mandatory before making a mark in your destiny. One right step can promise you a bright future, whereas one wrong move can wither the existing wealth possessed by you.
Before you decide onto choosing a particular specialization in your M.B.A course, ask these four questions to yourself: Top 10 Colleges for MBA Finance-Marketing| Direct Admission
- What is your key area of interest?
- Which subjects in your educational background have worked well in enhancing your performance? Top 10 Colleges for MBA Finance-Marketing| Direct Admission
- Do you have a work experience (work-ex)? If yes, these how has been your experience with the job role assigned to you?
- What is the Return on Investment that you are expecting after earning an M.B.A Degree?
- You can also use this venn diagram to jot down the answers to these queries. Thereafter, focus on this chart and analyses which specialization holds a better future for you.
MBA in Finance and Marketing is a 2-year full-time post-graduation program in the Marketng and Finance field. The eligibility of which is passing B.Com. In any relevant field with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks and above from a recognized university. Finance and Marketng, are two domains of study that every business needs. Ask any businessman and he will tell you that their primary departments are Finance and Marketng.
In simple terms, marketng department takes responsibility for generating the revenue and the finance department is responsible for transporting this revenue in different activities to ensure maximum growth of the wealth. Top 10 Colleges for MBA Finance-Marketing| Direct Admission so how these two are different?
In this article, we will investigate each of these domains of study and carefully analyses the outlook of these subjects, the education you require to be able to be proficient in these fields, the primary tasks or responsibilities you need to handle, work-life balance, compensation you would receive and lastly the pros and cons of being in these two professions.
Top colleges who offer the program of M.B.A in Finance and Marketing are as follows:
- Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Technology
- Samarth Institute of Management
- BK School of Business Management
- Datta Meghe Institute of Management Studies
- D Y Patil School of Management Pune
- Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education – KARE
- Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology Chennai
- Saveetha Institute of Medical and Technical Studies Chennai
- Amity Global Business School – AGBS Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh
- Jawaharlal Nehru of Technological University Hyderabad
- Vinayaka Institution of Management and Technology – VIMT
- Swami Vivekananda Institute of Management and Computer Science – SVIMCS
M.B.A in Finance and Marketing: What is it about?
MBA in Finance and Marketng is a comprehensive field that integrates the dimensions of finance and marketng. The course offers students a platform to build in their understanding and get an advanced view of the subject molding themselves in all aspects. Candidates are also polished in their skills which is necessary to make it big in the field and future career prospects.
The program covers the aspects of advertising and Public Relations for Marketng, Budgeting and Auditing for Finance in order to build in them the required traits. As the fields of Marketng and Finance are closely related to one another, gaining an integrated understanding of the subject only enhances in developing the nuances further. M.B.A in Finance and Marketng program also lays across a strong foundation for all individuals who wish to pursue higher studies in the field and wish to take up M.Phil and Ph.D. programs in the field.
- MBA Admission Management Quota at Top Colleges of Mumbai
- Management Quota MBA Admissions into Top B-Schools
- Top MBA Colleges Management Quota Admission
- Best B-Schools in Delhi NCR Direct MBA Admission
- What is Management Quota Admission in MBA
M.B.A in Finance and Marketing: Eligibility
- The minimum eligibility criterion for M.B.A in Finace and Marketing are as mentioned below
- Candidates should have passed their B.Com in Finace or Marketng or equivalent examination in the relevant discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% and above from a recognized university. Top 10 Colleges for MBA Finance-Marketing| Direct Admission
- Applicants are required to qualify the various state and national level entrance examination such as XAT/ CMAT/ CAT/ ATMA, etc. held for admission for the program.
- Few reputed universities and colleges may conduct a personal interview for selection of candidates for the program.
M.B.A in Finance and Marketing: Admission Process
- Applicants seeking admission to the course of M.B.A in Finace and Marketing should meet the prescribed norms set by different colleges.
- The minimum eligibility for the course is qualifying B.Com in the relevant discipline of Finace or Marketng with a minimum aggregate of 50% and above from a recognized university.
- Additionally, candidates are required to pass the various state and national level examination held for admission in the field.
- Some of the entrance exams held for admission for M.B.A in Finace and Marketing are as follows: (Top 10 Colleges for MBA Finance-Marketing| Direct Admission)
- XAT – Xavier’s Aptitude Test
- CAT – Common Admission Test
- CMAT – Common Management Admission Test
- ATMA – AIIMS Test for Management Admissions
The objective of Job Profile
Marketing: You aim to maximize the revenues for the company. Generally, Salesforce and others are relatively lesser bothered about the costs, they are solely oriented towards increasing the cash inflow. (Top 10 Colleges for MBA Finance-Marketing| Direct Admission) Finance: You aim to maximize the Operating Margin / Profit Margin as the Finace guy. You do not just look at the inflow of cash, but also the outflow and how to optimize it.
Nature of Job Profile
Marketing: Demands innovation and creativity, market image and brand perception oriented, demands positive outlook, enthusiasm, and zeal to interact with customers, sell them the product and work on enhancing the customer stickiness to the respective product/brand. (Top 10 Colleges for MBA Finance-Marketing| Direct Admission)
Finance: Demands good analytical skills where you love playing with numbers, profitability-oriented goals where you work more on operating margins and optimum utilization of resources, Facts and Forecast based job, involves lot of reasoning and decision making based on numbers. More of an individual role working towards the common objective as the Finace team.
Scope of Job and Sectors you can get into
Marketing: FMCG companies love marketng guys as oxygen for FMCG companies is Sales and Marketng. This is followed by sectors like Pharmaceutical, Retail, Real Estate, Hospitality and Advertising sector. Digital Marketng is yet another very hot profile up for the grab by marketng guys these days.
Finance: Consulting companies love Finace guys as some of their top clients do take lot of advice on Finace related aspects, be it Investments, Strategic Acquisitions etc. Then comes you’re Banking industry with plethora of banks offering roles varying from Wealth Management, Risk Management, Relationship Management, Credit Management etc. Insurance sector and Stocks and Mutual Fund companies being other major recruiters for M.B.A in Finace.
Top 10 Colleges for MBA Finance-Marketing| Direct Admission