SIBM Bangalore Admission by Management Quota
Are you seeking, SIBM Bangalore Admission by Management Quota We at ACE GURU EDUCATION SERVICES understand the stress and difficulties nowadays students face while applying for courses in top colleges because of the increase in competition?
SIBM Bangalore Admission by Management Quota- Contact Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam, 9934656111 Devanshu Sharma.
We help students to increase their chances of getting admission to their preferred courses in top MBA colleges. We provide admission assistance, guidance, and counselling for students at top colleges and universities in India.
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management – Bangalore
About SIBM Bangalore
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bengaluru was established in 2008 as a constituent of Symbiosis International University (Deemed) with the aim of imparting world-class education to students and transforming them into top-notch leaders of the corporate world. At SIBM-B, eminent faculty from across the country, holistic learning-focused pedagogy, passion-driven students, and world-class facilities meet the epicenter of knowledge to create future business leaders.
Over decades, the methods of imparting education may have changed drastically and also ways of seeking it, but the power that propels every student towards excellence and knowledge has remained the same – the voracious fire within that needs to learn more, do more, and be more. The Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bengaluru understands this in its students and leaves no stone unturned in providing quality education and helping this spark build into a roaring flame that will help its students become leaders of tomorrow.
The indelible spark of perfection is ingrained in every student of SIBM Bengaluru and this spirit is reflected in practically every step that an SIBM Bengaluru student takes in the challenging corporate world. Bengaluru is at the forefront of globalization, and SIBM Bengaluru is perfectly poised to cater to the confluence of the East and the West. Here, the onus rests with each individual to carve out her/his own identity. SIBM, Bengaluru in stills a culture that encourages leadership potential. All students at SIBM, Bengaluru are polished to perfection when it comes to being trained as leaders and perfectionists in their field of work.
Promoting international understanding through quality education
- To inculcate the spirit of ’Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ (the world is one family)
- To contribute towards knowledge generation and dissemination
- To promote ethical and value-based learning
- To foster the spirit of national development
- To inculcate cross-cultural sensitization
- To develop global competencies amongst students
- To nurture creativity and encourage entrepreneurship
- To enhance employability and contribute to human resource development
- To promote health and wellness amongst students, staff & community
- To instill sensitivity amongst the youth towards the community and environment
- To produce thought-provoking leaders for the society
How To Apply for SIBM Bangalore
Step 1: Register and pay for SNAP by 27 November 2024 (Saturday)
Step 2: Register and pay for various programs @ SIBM Bengaluru by 17th December 2024 (Friday)
- Registration fee for SNAP – Rs.1950/- Per Test (non-refundable)
- Programme Registration Fee – Rs.1000/- per programme (non-refundable)
Eligibility SIBM Bangalore Management Quota
- Candidate should be Graduate from any recognized University/ Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- A candidate who has completed qualifying qualification from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Intake: 180 students
- Reservation Policy:
- As per the UGC Regulations, the following will be the reservation policy for admission to any program of Institutes of SIU (Except Symbiosis Institutes of Management Studies, which has a separate policy #)
Within Sanctioned Intake
- Scheduled Caste (SC) : 15%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) : 7.5%
- Differently Abled * : 3%
Over &Above Intake
- Kashmiri Migrants: 2 seats per program
- international Candidates: 15%
- Candidates applying from categories other than Open Category are required to submit valid supporting document (s) at the time of GE-PIWAT (if shortlisted).
Post Gratitude (MBA) Scholarship for IIT Graduates at SIBM Bangalore
Total 5 students from IITs who join Symbiosis International University for the MBA programme in the year 2016 – 17 will be eligible for a @ 20% fee waiver.
- Fee waiver will be given to the students, provided the student joins the MBA program after making it in the merit list after clearing the entrance exam (SNAP) and GE PIWAT process.
- 5 students will be chosen based on the total composite score (SNAP + GE PIWAT score). If two students have the same score, then the student with the higher SNAP score will qualify for the Scholarship.
- The maximum fee waiver in the FIRST YEAR of the MBA programme would amount to 20% of the academic fee alone (Not including the induction programme fee, hostel and mess fee).
- The amount would proportionally depend on the academic fee charged for the MBA programme by the respective Institution.
- For the waiver to continue for the second year of the MBA programme, the student should not have any backlogs (internal or external) and must have atleast 7 out of 10 CGPA at the end of Semester II.
- The maximum fee waiver for the second year of the MBA programme, would amount to 20% of the academic fee alone (not including the induction programme fee, hostel and mess fee).
Selection Procedure for SIBM Bangalore
Weights for Final Merit List for Admission to MBA Programs Batch 2022-24
|Weights for Final Merit List for Admission to MBA Programs Batch 2022-24|
|SNAP Score out of 60 scaled down to 50||50|
|Group Exercise (GE)||10|
|Personal Interaction (PI)||30|
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||10|
- Management Quota MBA Admission in SCMHRD Pune
- Procedure of getting Symbiosis MBA through Management Quota?
- — Direct MBA Admission in Symbiosis Pune
- — Can I Get Direct Admission in MBA at Bangalore?
- — SIBM Pune Direct Admission in MBA
- — Admission Through Management Quota SIBM Pune
- — Direct Admission in SIBM Management Quota Seat for MBA
- — Direct Admission Symbiosis Pune Management Quota NRI Quota Seat
- — Direct Admission Symbiosis Pune Management Quota NRI Quota Seat
- — How Can I Get Management Quota in Symbiosis Pune
- — How to Take Direct Admission in Symbiosis Pune for MBA?
- Symbiosis Bangalore Management Quota MBA Admission
- SSBF Pune MBA Management Quota Admission
- SIBM Bangalore Direct Admission
- MBA Direct Admission in Symbiosis Pune With Management Quota
- Direct Admission in IMT Ghaziabad Management Quota Seats