BIMTECH PGDM Management Quota Admission
BIMTECH PGDM Management Quota Admission– Contact Ace Guru Education Services or Visit our Websites- mba-guru.com or you can send us email at – [email protected] Call @ 9742479101 Ankit Mishra, 9742886036 Anis, 9035556036 Mayur Gautam
MBA in BIMTECH Management Quota Admission. Birla Institute of Management Technology is an autonomous private B School known as BIMTECH. The college was established in 1988 under the Birla Academy of Art & Culture sponsorship. The college is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh State. The NAAC accredits BIMTECH with an ‘A’ Grade. The college offers AICTE-approved PG programs. Birla Institute has been ranked among Top Private B-Schools in India. It has secured the 5th Position by NHRDN. BIMTECH PGDM Management Quota Admission
BIMTECH got global recognition from LOMA USA and CII UK. It has tied up with more than 60 foreign B-School & Universities for a student exchange program. At BIMTECH, more than 60 faculty members are from IIT and IIM backgrounds with rich academic and industrial experience. BIMTECH offers PGDM, PGDM IB, PGDM IBM, PGDM Retail, and Executive PGDM at Post Graduate Level. Other than these programs Fellowship course is also available. The course duration is one year, and six months. BIMTECH PGDM Management Quota Admission
What is the Management Quota Admission?
- Management Quota MBA/PGDM Admission. Management Quota means these seats are reserved for those people who actually didn’t qualify for the eligibility criteria for getting a seat in college but are willing to spend almost two to four times the actual fee of the college.
- To get the best quality education, we have to fight tough competitive exams. Getting into top M.B.A colleges is a dream for many graduate students. But as competition is increasing every year, admissions are becoming tough. BIMTECH PGDM Management Quota Admission
- Students take a gap for preparation but lack in scores to get admission to top M.B.A colleges. At last, they end up with something else for career sake.
- We provide M.B.A/PGDM Direct Admission through Management Quota in top colleges of Pune, Mumbai, and Bangalore.
Eligibility Criteria-Direct MBA/PGDM Admission
- The eligibility criteria for direct admission in MBA/PGDM without entrance differs from the admission in MBA/PGDM with entrance. Here is the list of the eligibility criteria that are generally adopted by most MBA/PGDM colleges or universities:
- Students should score at least 65% in their graduation from any discipline to apply for direct MBA/PGDM admission without any entrance exam.
- Students can also take admission from the management quota, and with the management quota, students only need 50% marks in their bachelor’s.
- Students can take admission to any MBA/PGDM college which offers direct MBA/PGDM admission if they fulfill the above eligibility criteria.
- Minimum 50 percent marks in Graduation. Candidates appearing in the Final Year Graduation Examination (1st attempt) in the summer of 2024 can also apply. Such candidates will have to produce final year results of Graduation with min. 50% marks in aggregate on or before 31st October 2024 failing which their provisional admission will be automatically canceled.
- For admission to PGDM & PGDM (IB), an applicant must have a valid CAT (Scorecard of CAT 2024), or valid XAT 2024 score, or a valid GMAT 2024 score.
- For admission to PGDM (RM) & PGDM (IBM), an applicant must have valid CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT scores.
The steps in selection for admission at BIMTECH include:
- Procurement of Form: The application form (common for all the programs) is available on the institute’s website www.bimtech.ac.in.
- Filling up the application form
- Application Form Fee Application form can be filled out online followed by paying ₹ 2000/- through a Credit/ Debit Card.
Step-2 Call for Personal Interview
The second stage is of Writing Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI). The first phase (early round) of the selection process in December 2019 for all programs would be conducted at six centers i.e., Bengaluru, Cochin, Kolkata, Pune, Varanasi, and Greater Noida.
The second phase would be conducted pan India at 16 locations such as Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Cochin, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Indore, Ranchi, Trivandrum, Kolkata, Guwahati, Mumbai, Varanasi, Pune, and Greater Noida. However, the Institute reserves the right to cancel/add any of the outstation centers.
Every applicant should submit a self-attested photocopy of each of the following documents at the time of the selection process failing which his/her candidature will be rejected:
- Mark the List of Class X
- Mark List of Class XII
- Mark List of Graduation (all years/ semesters)
- Scorecard of CAT/GMAT/XAT/CMAT /MAT whichever is applicable
- Work Experience certificate (if applicable) from a registered company having a turnover of ₹ 50 Crores or more in the preceding financial year i.e., 2018-19. The work experience should be in an executive or supervisory role for a minimum of one year as of 31/01/2020.
- Corporate sponsorship certificate (if applicable)
- NRI/NRI sponsorship documents (if applicable) as prescribed
- Domicile Certificate from Competent Authority (if applicable)
- Proof of Nationality for International student
Step-3 Final Selection List
The final selection list is prepared taking into account the candidates:
- Past academic performance
- Entrance test scores (CAT/XAT/GMAT/CMAT/MAT)
- Performance in Personal Interviews and Writing Ability tests based on their respective weights
- Work Experience (if applicable)
- Other parameters, wherever applicable, as per the weightage table
Booking in advance for 2023 Academic in most of the colleges is going on. So call us and Book your seats, at a very modest and genuine rate. !! Seats are limited. Hurry Up!!!
- MBA in BIMTECH Management Quota Admission
- Management Quota in MBA College with PGCET Low Score
- Top MBA College Accepting PGCET Low Score Direct Admission
- Direct Admission in IMI Delhi Management Quota
- Direct Admission in MDI
- Management Quota Direct Admission for MBA in Finance
- Top MBA College Direct Admission in Bangalore
- Does SIBM ACCEPT MBA Management Quota?
- Which Top MBA Colleges have Management Quota?
- Enroll Admission Via Management Quota in MDI
- Direct Admission in MDI MBA Program
- Direct Admission in Symbiosis, Pune Management Quota and NRI Quota Seat
- Direct Admission in MBA Management Quota Seat